• July 31, 2018
    SOCIALLY GRATEFUL: DAYS BETWEEN

In honor of Jerry, we're turning social media upside out and inside down with a very special Days Between design. Simply download the graphic to your desktop and upload it as your profile picture on your favorite platform from August 1st to the 9th.

To download, Right-click-save-as on a PC, or ctrl-click-save-as on a MAC. Or you can drag and drop to your desktop.

441671
Default Avatar

9 years 8 months

Display on homepage featured list
On
Homepage Feature blurb
Feature type

dead comment

5 years 4 months

Much love and respect to Jerry and his family "Don't you let that deal go down" Shake It Shake It SUGAREE

11 years 5 months

August 1st is here again! Morning Dew from 8/1/73 was extra special this morning....

10 years 11 months

€=;{~)

2 years 2 months

Salute to you Captain Trips! For making everyday wonderful with the sound of your voice and guitar playing

11 years 6 months

Happy Birthday Jerry! We all miss you lots. Love & Light, Michigan Heads

11 years 6 months

" ... upload it as your profile picture on your favorite platform from August 1st to the 9th" I certainly will... for YOU Jerry! thank you iGrateful
Default Avatar

1 year 1 month

There are things you can replaceAnd others you cannot. Thanks Jerry. Miss you.

10 years 3 months

Yes, we ALL miss Jerry, but he lives on through his recorded music.Listening today: GarciaLive V10 - 5/20/90 Hilo Hawaii. As if Jerry was standing right next to me. He's in my memories.

4 months 2 weeks

Wish you were here to celebrate it! Thank you for all the music...
Default Avatar

11 years 2 months

So many things to say and remember. This man had a profound impact on my life. I will always remain grateful for the opportunity to experience the magic in the music he shared. Miss you but your spirit still lives on.

1 year 4 months

I'm surprised that I've never seen a mention here of the JGB cd "Don't Let Go" from Orpheum '76. I can feel Jerry in every note....clean clear and beautiful (guitar and vocal). I have had nights when i couldnt get out of my truck after arriving home listening to it. "Thats What Love Will Make You Do" is the very essence of Jerry. God bless. Get a copy.

11 years

I WANT TO THANK YOUFOR A REAL GOOD TIME!!!
Default Avatar

8 years 1 month

My 1st show was Englishtown 77 2nd was a Garcia band show at the old Suffolk Forum on L.I. March 12 1978. At both of those shows I got the distinct impression Jerry was playing directly to me. I was up close at both shows. He was the only guy that could make a huge gig seem intimate.Happy birthday Jer and thanks for inspiring me and many others. The world was a better place with you in it

10 years 2 months

high above the clouds, higher than eagles are soaring, standing on the moon, we see the splintered sunrise and there he is, like a beacon of hope and love, the Jack of Diamonds is our King of Hearts.

8 years

we are so very grateful for everything Jerry is and enjoy the times spent together before and after his leaving this day... so honored and grateful to be able to see my loved ones whenever i want to... bliss is true.i love You
Default Avatar