Grateful Dead

115 replies [Last post]

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
It Went in the Mail Today...

...to Schnebs.

Thanks again JackstrawfromColorado for the reseed.

Schnebs's picture
Still waiting with new hope

:) getting them on the same page --------------------------------------------------------- "The faster we go, the rounder we get"

Received it Today!

Thanks again to JackstrawfromColorado for keeping this one alive.

JackstrawfromColorado's picture
Re-seeded!

I'll get this out to kwitt early next week. Please PM prior to sending to the next person to make sure they are still in, thanks a lot!

19. kwitt 20. Schnebs 21. chemsoccer 22. Jake R 23.

"The dire wolf collects his due while the boys sing round the fire"

if this is reseeded

i'll gladly keep this moving

17. ripple1974 18. carolina boy 19. kwitt 20. Schnebs 21. chemsoccer 22. Jake R

Carolina Boy

At this point, pretty much is sitting on all the 1973 stuff if anyone's looking for the other parts as well... sheesh!

Dstache - if you want - I can help re-seed some of these. Let me know.

"Lazy lightning you say you never strike the same place. I want a double dose in any case" ... "You got to hear my supplication. Got to hear me now. A little bolt of inspiration"

Add me to the list

17. ripple1974 18. carolina boy 19. kwitt 20. Schnebs 21. chemsoccer

ripple1974's picture
Update

hey I sent this one to carolina boy along with part 1, 2 and 6 after he PM'd me:

"Do you still have all of these discs? If so, I'll gladly take them off your hands. I'll update the vine in the forum once I hear back from you."

he said he would update the forum but apparently he did not! they were all mailed on 5/22. he should have these now.

dave

dstache's picture
update

Ripple1974 was the last person to post having this (see p6). At the time, no one was signed up after him. If he hasn't looked at this page since, and carolina boy hasn't PM'd him, he probably still has it.

17. ripple1974 18. carolina boy 19. kwitt 20. Schnebs

Anyone

Know what's up?

"Lazy lightning you say you never strike the same place. I want a double dose in any case" ... "You got to hear my supplication. Got to hear me now. A little bolt of inspiration"

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
1973 SHN/FLAC Part 7 (the Finale) Vine