• 169 replies
    marye
    started by dstache First things first. I am sure I speak for everyone as I say thank you to all who contributed to the 1977 project!!! Rick, Richard, jackstrawfromcolorado, pomo1, Estim8ed, Hippy, Arkdeadhead and CB all helped to bring this vine to fruition. Take a bow, gentlemen. I am breaking this vine down into parts. This part contains 5 DVDs. I have eliminated a few sources so as to reduce the total number of DVDs. If I had both a SBD and a MTX source for a show, I included both. If I had 2 or more SBDs I tried to reduce the number. I have tried to select the best sources for each show. Hopefully, I have been successful. There are some shows for which it was difficult and I included more than I would have liked. . The first 4 slots for this part, and for each subsequent part, are reserved for the contributors who don't already have everything. I am certain everyone is fine with that. Rick, Richard, CB, please let me know if you need anything and I will burn DVDs for you. Hippy, I am burning DVDs

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • deadtaper
    new sign up I think we should start a new list. (1) Island Girl (2) Deadtaper Thanks for doing this, JRP.
  • dstache
    I think we should start a new list. (1) Island Girl Thanks for doing this, JRP.
  • Island Girl
    Default Avatar
    Would love a re-seed on this one, John!!!
  • JohnRParker5
    Default Avatar
    Does this need a re-seed?
  • Dead Man Walking
    Default Avatar
    39. Hunter OUT 11/1840. LIG/ out 05/12 41. masprague 42.stepineden72 43. Island Girl 44. noonie 45. Dead Man Walking
  • cdog1954
    Default Avatar
    i opted 2 cancel..so vine on! 39. Hunter OUT 11/18 40. LIG/ out 05/12 41. masprague 42.stepineden72 43. Island Girl 44. noonie
  • cdog1954
    Default Avatar
    39. Hunter OUT 11/18 40. LIG/ out 05/12 41. masprague 42.stepineden72 43. Island Girl 44. noonie 45. cdog1954
  • noonie
    Default Avatar
    39. Hunter OUT 11/1840. LIG/ out 05/12 41. masprague 42.stepineden72 43. Island Girl 44. noonie
  • LIG71
    Default Avatar
    39. Hunter OUT 11/18 40. LIG/ out 05/12 41. masprague 42.stepineden72 43. Island Girl 44.
  • Island Girl
    Default Avatar
    sign me up! 39. Hunter OUT 11/18 40. LIG 41. masprague 42.stepineden72 43. Island Girl 44.
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months
Forums
started by dstache First things first. I am sure I speak for everyone as I say thank you to all who contributed to the 1977 project!!! Rick, Richard, jackstrawfromcolorado, pomo1, Estim8ed, Hippy, Arkdeadhead and CB all helped to bring this vine to fruition. Take a bow, gentlemen. I am breaking this vine down into parts. This part contains 5 DVDs. I have eliminated a few sources so as to reduce the total number of DVDs. If I had both a SBD and a MTX source for a show, I included both. If I had 2 or more SBDs I tried to reduce the number. I have tried to select the best sources for each show. Hopefully, I have been successful. There are some shows for which it was difficult and I included more than I would have liked. . The first 4 slots for this part, and for each subsequent part, are reserved for the contributors who don't already have everything. I am certain everyone is fine with that. Rick, Richard, CB, please let me know if you need anything and I will burn DVDs for you. Hippy, I am burning DVDs
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

(1) Arkdeadhead(2) Pomo1 (3) Estim8ed (4) jackstrawfromcolorado
user picture

Member for

15 years 5 months

Thanks to Saint Derek and the other contributors. (1) Arkdeadhead (2) Pomo1 (3) Estim8ed (4) jackstrawfromcolorado (5) Dead Man Telling Tales
user picture

Member for

15 years 8 months

Thanks so much for this huge effort by all of you. If you asked me 20 years ago if it would ever be possible to have the entire catalogue from 1977 I would have laughed hysterically and begged you for some of that sticky purple shit you were rolling up! "Say you'll come back when you can Whenever your airplane happens to land Maybe I'll be back here too It all depends on what's with you."
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 11 months

it has finally come to fruition...thanks to ALL involved!!! (1) Arkdeadhead (2) Pomo1 (3) Estim8ed (4) jackstrawfromcolorado (5) Dead Man Telling Tales (6) Fluffhead420 (7) "In a bed, in a bed, by the waterside I will lay my head. Listen to the river sing sweet songs, to rock my soul."
user picture

Member for

15 years

Thanks all!! (1) Arkdeadhead (2) Pomo1 (3) Estim8ed (4) jackstrawfromcolorado (5) Dead Man Telling Tales (6) Fluffhead420 (7)RaymondMBrown
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

(1) Arkdeadhead(2) Pomo1 (3) Estim8ed (4) jackstrawfromcolorado (5) Dead Man Telling Tales (6) Fluffhead420 (7)RaymondMBrown (8) Deadicated (9) " ... just exactly perfect ... "
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 4 months

(1) Arkdeadhead(2) Pomo1 (3) Estim8ed (4) jackstrawfromcolorado (5) Dead Man Telling Tales (6) Fluffhead420 (7)RaymondMBrown (8) Deadicated (9) stuman Thank you guys again !!
user picture

Member for

16 years 6 months

(1) 2/17 and 2/20 are rehearsals/Terrapin Station album outtakes, NOT shows (as most of you probably know); and(2) the sound quality for a couple of the April shows is not ideal, but it is the best that circulates.
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

(1) Arkdeadhead(2) Pomo1 (3) Estim8ed (4) jackstrawfromcolorado (5) Dead Man Telling Tales (6) Fluffhead420 (7)RaymondMBrown (8) Deadicated (9) stuman 10) Unclejon 11) "when life looks like easy street, there is danger at your door"
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years

(1) Arkdeadhead(2) Pomo1 (3) Estim8ed (4) jackstrawfromcolorado (5) Dead Man Telling Tales (6) Fluffhead420 (7)RaymondMBrown (8) Deadicated (9) stuman (10) Unclejon (11) ohyeah ~~~~~~~ "Goin' home, goin' home, by the waterside I will rest my bones; listen to the river sing sweet songs to rock my soul" "I will walk alone by the black muddy river and sing me a song of my own"
user picture

Member for

15 years 10 months

Thanks for this. (1) Arkdeadhead (2) Pomo1 (3) Estim8ed (4) jackstrawfromcolorado (5) Dead Man Telling Tales (6) Fluffhead420 (7)RaymondMBrown (8) Deadicated (9) stuman (10) Unclejon (11) ohyeah 12) Exploratory Data Analysis
user picture

Member for

15 years 11 months

(1) Arkdeadhead(2) Pomo1 (3) Estim8ed (4) jackstrawfromcolorado (5) Dead Man Telling Tales (6) Fluffhead420 (7)RaymondMBrown (8) Deadicated (9) stuman (10) Unclejon (11) ohyeah 12) Exploratory Data Analysis 13) Tommo ( tompen@earthlink.net ) Thanks guys ! -Tommo
user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

(1) Arkdeadhead(2) Pomo1 (3) Estim8ed (4) jackstrawfromcolorado (5) Dead Man Telling Tales (6) Fluffhead420 (7)RaymondMBrown (8) Deadicated (9) stuman (10) Unclejon (11) ohyeah 12) Exploratory Data Analysis 13) Tommo ( tompen@earthlink.net ) 14)Ursa Minor (funbebop@yahoo.com) http://www.myspace.com/donnieloeffler "the warm wet world of analog audio"
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 10 months

(1) Arkdeadhead(2) Pomo1 (3) Estim8ed (4) jackstrawfromcolorado (5) Dead Man Telling Tales (6) Fluffhead420 (7)RaymondMBrown (8) Deadicated (9) stuman (10) Unclejon (11) ohyeah 12) Exploratory Data Analysis 13) Tommo ( tompen@earthlink.net ) 14)Ursa Minor (funbebop@yahoo.com) 12) Terpin61
user picture

Member for

16 years 3 months

I will try to have it out tomorrow.
user picture

Member for

16 years 6 months

Arkdeadhead has informed me that he could not copy 4-22.sbd.miller.27747 and 4-25.sbd.symons.15879. Rather than replacing these shows now, and other shows as problems appear, what I will do is at the end create a new Part consisting of shows which people had problems with and vine it. I think that is the easiest thing to do. Also, although I have NOT converted the 4/25 sbd for my personal use, I have that show in WAV format (and believe it is the same source) and the sbd for that show is not very good. In other words, if I had to select one source from this Part to be the one people had problems with, that would be it.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 10 months

This is great. Thanks so much. Peace.(1) Arkdeadhead (2) Pomo1 (3) Estim8ed (4) jackstrawfromcolorado (5) Dead Man Telling Tales (6) Fluffhead420 (7)RaymondMBrown (8) Deadicated (9) stuman (10) Unclejon (11) ohyeah 12) Exploratory Data Analysis 13) Tommo ( tompen@earthlink.net ) 14)Ursa Minor (funbebop@yahoo.com) 15) Terpin61 (16) joneb
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

And 1 aud from 4/22 if that helps.. "I've stayed in every blue-light cheap hotel. Can't win for tryin. Dust off those rusty strings just one more time. Gonna make em shine."
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

Give me a few days to get it out to Estim8ed. "Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." Albert Einstein
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

That I am having same issues as Ark. "Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." Albert Einstein
user picture

Member for

16 years 3 months

(1) Arkdeadhead (2) Pomo1 (3) Estim8ed (4) jackstrawfromcolorado (5) Dead Man Telling Tales (6) Fluffhead420 (7)RaymondMBrown (8) Deadicated (9) stuman (10) Unclejon (11) ohyeah 12) Exploratory Data Analysis 13) Tommo ( tompen@earthlink.net ) 14)Ursa Minor (funbebop@yahoo.com) 15) Terpin61 (16) joneb (17) ripple1974 just signed up for #3 so I gotta have the whole set. thanks to all who contributed to this monster.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 6 months

Got back from out of town last night, to find this and other vines in the mailbox. I am having problems copying a couple of files, I am ging to try one more time tonight. Reguardless of my results this vine moves on in tomorrows mail!! Sorry for the delay!!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 6 months

Out to JackstrawfromColorado today!!
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

Will turn it around asap. Heads up DMTT! (3) Estim8ed out 8/13 (4) jackstrawfromcolorado in 8/15 (5) Dead Man Telling Tales (6) Fluffhead420 (7)RaymondMBrown (8) Deadicated (9) stuman (10) Unclejon (11) ohyeah 12) Exploratory Data Analysis 13) Tommo ( tompen@earthlink.net ) 14)Ursa Minor (funbebop@yahoo.com) 15) Terpin61 (16) joneb (17) ripple1974 "I've stayed in every blue-light cheap hotel. Can't win for tryin. Dust off those rusty strings just one more time. Gonna make em shine."
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

To DMTT. (3) Estim8ed out 8/13 (4) jackstrawfromcolorado in 8/15 out 8/18 (5) Dead Man Telling Tales (6) Fluffhead420 (7)RaymondMBrown (8) Deadicated (9) stuman (10) Unclejon (11) ohyeah 12) Exploratory Data Analysis 13) Tommo ( tompen@earthlink.net ) 14)Ursa Minor (funbebop@yahoo.com) 15) Terpin61 (16) joneb (17) ripple1974 "I've stayed in every blue-light cheap hotel. Can't win for tryin. Dust off those rusty strings just one more time. Gonna make em shine."
user picture

Member for

15 years 5 months

I was out camping on a mountain for four days, but will have this out soon.
user picture

Member for

15 years 5 months

I am sorry for delaying this. It is now "really" on its way to Fluff. Mailed 9/8.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 10 months

(3) Estim8ed out 8/13 (4) jackstrawfromcolorado in 8/15 out 8/18 (5) Dead Man Telling Tales (6) Fluffhead420 (7)RaymondMBrown (8) Deadicated (9) stuman (10) Unclejon (11) ohyeah 12) Exploratory Data Analysis 13) Tommo ( tompen@earthlink.net ) 14)Ursa Minor (funbebop@yahoo.com) 15) Terpin61 (16) joneb (17) ripple1974 (18) mdecicco1 "I wish i was a headlight..."
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 11 months

Off to Ray Monday morning (9/14) "In a bed, in a bed, by the waterside I will lay my head. Listen to the river sing sweet songs, to rock my soul."
user picture

Member for

15 years

and out in morning to Deadicated... Raymond
user picture

Member for

15 years

THANKS!! Raymond (6) Fluffhead420 (7)RaymondMBrown....OUT.... 9/23 (8) Deadicated (9) stuman (10) Unclejon (11) ohyeah 12) Exploratory Data Analysis 13) Tommo ( tompen@earthlink.net ) 14)Ursa Minor (funbebop@yahoo.com) 15) Terpin61 (16) joneb (17) ripple1974 (18) mdecicco1
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

Thanks, RB - #1 is here. Will have back on road shortly. Will post when in the post. " Where does the time go? "
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 7 months

(7)RaymondMBrown....OUT.... 9/23(8) Deadicated (9) stuman (10) Unclejon (11) ohyeah 12) Exploratory Data Analysis 13) Tommo ( tompen@earthlink.net ) 14)Ursa Minor (funbebop@yahoo.com) 15) Terpin61 (16) joneb (17) ripple1974 (18) mdecicco (19) dr zevon
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 4 months

will have it out in a day or two, will post . Thank you dstache , Rick, Richard, jackstrawfromcolorado, pomo1, Estim8ed, Hippy, Arkdeadhead and CB !! (9) stuman (10) Unclejon (11) ohyeah 12) Exploratory Data Analysis 13) Tommo ( tompen@earthlink.net ) 14)Ursa Minor (funbebop@yahoo.com) 15) Terpin61 (16) joneb (17) ripple1974 (18) mdecicco (19) dr zevon
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 4 months

but for reasons unknown to me , I don`t have unclejons address saved in my computer . so i need it to send it to him . I pm`d him but i guise life has him busy , can someone send it to me please . Thank you !!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 4 months

went out today , to UJ .
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

"when life looks like easy street, there is danger at your door"
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

"when life looks like easy street, there is danger at your door"
user picture

Member for

15 years 10 months

Wow! This is a huge vine. :-)
user picture

Member for

15 years 10 months

GOT IT 11/10/09 "I do believe in spooks, I do believe in spooks, I do, I do, I do, I do, I do"--Lion Wizard of Oz
user picture

Member for

15 years 10 months

mailed out to Tommo 11/10/09 "I do believe in spooks, I do believe in spooks, I do, I do, I do, I do, I do"--Lion Wizard of Oz
user picture

Member for

15 years 11 months

in today's mail from California. I didn't copy the shows that had corrupt files in them, but still got lotsa good stuff. Thanks again dstache ! -Tommo