Grateful Dead

158 replies [Last post]

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Deadicated's picture
To ohyeah

Why hesitate? You know the shows rock - and if you've heard the sound of what's out there, you know it's already great and that Mr. Norman will have taken it to the next level which will be awesome!!!!!! I was 19 and just climbin' aboard - ooooeee, Spring '77! Support the GOGD.

" Where does the time go? "

dstache's picture
5/12/77

I gave the AUD a B+ but that may be more as a result of the show being so good. The AUD has serious sound problems throughout but especially at the beginning. I am ordering the box set, partially because of 5/12, but mostly because I try to support the Dead when they release stuff I am interested in

5/12 AUD quality?

The bonus disc in the June '77 Winterland box has newly-mastered SBD excerpts of 5/12; how would you guys rate the quality of the 5/12 AUD? I'm just trying to make a purchase decision, though as an ardent fan of May '77 Dead it's more about trying to justify the decision I want to make. :-) Any thoughts?

~~~~~~~
"Reason tatters . . . the forces tear loose from the axis"

Tommo's picture
On it's way to Deadicated

in today's mail from California. Was not able to copy two songs, but both were from shows with two versions included, so I can tinker them in from the other version of the show.

Thanks to all involved
-Tommo

pomo1's picture
On Its Way

to Tommo.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."
Albert Einstein

pomo1's picture
Got It

Will turn it around in a few days.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."
Albert Einstein

Arkdeadhead's picture
Hey all...

Will have this out to Pomo tomorrow.

JackstrawfromColorado's picture
Part 2 is in the mail today

To arkdeadhead!

(2) jackstrawfromcolorado in 8/15 out 8/18
(3) Arkdeadhead
(4) Pomo1
(5) Tommo ( tompen@earthlink.net )
(6) Deadicated
(7) RaymondMBrown
(8) Stuman
(9) dpwstldeafan
(10) fluffhead420
(11) ohyeah
(12) foid2001
(13) Dead Man Telling Tales
(14) Exploratory Data Analysis
(15) Unclejon
(16) joneb
(17) ripple1974
(18) Terpin61

"I've stayed in every blue-light cheap hotel. Can't win for tryin. Dust off those rusty strings just one more time. Gonna make em shine."

Thanks

(2) jackstrawfromcolorado in 8/15
(3) Arkdeadhead
(4) Pomo1
(6) Deadicated
(7) RaymondMBrown
(8) Stuman
(9) dpwstldeafan
(10) fluffhead420
(11) ohyeah
(12) foid2001
(15) Unclejon
(16) joneb
(17) ripple1974
(18) Terpin61

JackstrawfromColorado's picture
Got it!

Ok so I got parts 1 and 2 today and part 3 is on its way. So are 1970 parts 1 and 2.

This is me today: "Honey I need to buy another hard drive". "Another one?" my wife replies quite shocked, "Didn't you just buy one like 3 months ago?" "Ummm yeah, I promise this will be the last one" *wink wink* ;-)

This is so grand, I'm so psyched! Thanks for all this grate music dstache!!!

Heads up arkdeadhead I'll get this out to ya asap.

(1) Estim8ed out 8/13
(2) jackstrawfromcolorado in 8/15
(3) Arkdeadhead
(4) Pomo1
(6) Deadicated
(7) RaymondMBrown
(8) Stuman
(9) dpwstldeafan
(10) fluffhead420
(11) ohyeah
(12) foid2001
(15) Unclejon
(16) joneb
(17) ripple1974

"I've stayed in every blue-light cheap hotel. Can't win for tryin. Dust off those rusty strings just one more time. Gonna make em shine."

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
1977 Lossless Vine: Part 2 (5/3-5/26)