• 141 replies
    marye
    started by richard Posted: December 21, 2007 - 8:49am 1985 Vine I’ve listened to a lot of shows from 1985 and it seems to me that every night the band came out swinging for the bleachers. As often happens when you play that way, there are some strike-outs. But sometimes, when everything lines up “just exactly perfect”, you catch that sweet spot and launch a towering shot that sails out of sight. I believe these four shows represent a few of those shots. So jump on the vine, crank it up loud, and take a tour of the stratosphere with the greatest band in the history of rock-and-roll. This package contains a data DVD with all four shows in digital lossless format plus the audio CDs. First person on the list, you know the drill. Peace, Richard Grateful Dead 03-28-85 Uniondale, N.Y. Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum SBD> MC> DAT> CDR Disk 1 Set 1 1: Truckin> 2. Smokestack*> 3. High Time 4. El Paso 5. Peggy-O 6. Cassidy 7. China Cat> I Know You Rider Set 2 8. Scarlet>

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • JohnRParker5
    Default Avatar
    For keeping this vine growing! JP Nothing left to do but smile smile smile...
  • TheNuthatch
    Default Avatar
    Here's the list: 44. JohnRParker5 45. sportzfreak260 46. TheNuthatch 47.
  • RaymondMBrown
    I will get this back out on the road... to JohnRParker.. Will post when complete and out. Raymond
  • sportzfreak260
    Default Avatar
    we cant locate a copy
  • sportzfreak260
    Default Avatar
    .......a reseed here as well :)
  • JohnRParker5
    Default Avatar
    Grate shows. Can we get this one restarted?
    Will PM stage banter - anyone know if he is still active? 41. caroline 42. Corey Neidel 43. stage banter 44. JohnRParker5 Nothing left to do but smile smile smile...
  • stage banter
    Default Avatar
    who's next?
  • Corey Neidel
    Default Avatar
    This got sent back to me due to lack of postage on my part. Will put it back out tomorrow with the proper amount. Apologies to everyone on the list and especially to you stage banter. It will go tomorrow and apologies again.
  • stage banter
    Default Avatar
    41. caroline42. Corey Neidel 43. stage banter
  • Corey Neidel
    Default Avatar
    Thanks Caroline. Next to sign up and pm me their addy gets em and soon as I'm done spinning em.
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months
Forums
started by richard Posted: December 21, 2007 - 8:49am 1985 Vine I’ve listened to a lot of shows from 1985 and it seems to me that every night the band came out swinging for the bleachers. As often happens when you play that way, there are some strike-outs. But sometimes, when everything lines up “just exactly perfect”, you catch that sweet spot and launch a towering shot that sails out of sight. I believe these four shows represent a few of those shots. So jump on the vine, crank it up loud, and take a tour of the stratosphere with the greatest band in the history of rock-and-roll. This package contains a data DVD with all four shows in digital lossless format plus the audio CDs. First person on the list, you know the drill. Peace, Richard Grateful Dead 03-28-85 Uniondale, N.Y. Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum SBD> MC> DAT> CDR Disk 1 Set 1 1: Truckin> 2. Smokestack*> 3. High Time 4. El Paso 5. Peggy-O 6. Cassidy 7. China Cat> I Know You Rider Set 2 8. Scarlet>
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 1 month

Got it today and already copied it. Be on the lookout, TxJed---this will be in your mail soon! Thanks to richard---love this vine (2 China Dolls:)).
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

Great vine... I will hold on to them till someone else wants them. Good to know you got shoes to wear when you find the floor.
user picture

Member for

16 years 3 months

hey I'll take it off your hands. 34. ripple1974 35. (some lucky viner)
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 6 months

34.ripple197435.j.straw
user picture

Member for

15 years 4 months

No doubt I have to listen to this one! 33. TxJed 34. ripple1974 35. j.straw 36. Canyon Critter _____________________________________________ Will you come with me? Once in awhile you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right!
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

It's on its way to ripple1974 in Tampa! Good to know you got shoes to wear when you find the floor.
user picture

Member for

16 years 3 months

Hey got this one Friday. will have out in a few days.
user picture

Member for

16 years 3 months

this will be in the mail to j.straw tomorrow. fantastic vine thanks richard.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 6 months

i just got this will have out soon
user picture

Member for

14 years 11 months

Please add me..... Thanks. Raymond.
user picture

Member for

14 years 11 months

Here is the list..... Sorry! And thanks!! 33. TxJed 34. ripple1974 35. j.straw 36. Canyon Critter 37. RaymondMBrown 38.
user picture

Member for

15 years 4 months

I'll be listening and copying during the week. I do need an address bro. _____________________________________________ Will you come with me? Once in awhile you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 4 months

33. TxJed34. ripple1974 35. j.straw 36. Canyon Critter 37. RaymondMBrown 38. RamseyRamsgate
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 9 months

33. TxJed34. ripple1974 35. j.straw 36. Canyon Critter 37. RaymondMBrown 38. RamseyRamsgate 39. mdecicco1 "I wish i was a headlight..."
user picture

Member for

14 years 11 months

Haven't heard from Canyon Critter.... PM'ed him with address several times.... Waiting!! Hope all is ok.... Raymond
user picture

Member for

14 years 11 months

PM'ed Canyon Critter again.... trying to revive this one! Raymond
user picture

Member for

15 years 4 months

I can't believe how hard it's been just to get back onto my feet from going to jail. I have it out to Raymond today! So sorry! Scotty (Canyon Critter) _____________________________________________ Will you come with me? Once in awhile you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right!
user picture

Member for

14 years 11 months

Way to go CCritter!! I rec'd these yesterday..... and can get them out tomorrow!! Ramsey I believe is out of the game but will PM him anyway.....along with Matt.... Thanks Critter!! 33. TxJed 34. ripple1974 35. j.straw 36. Canyon Critter 37. RaymondMBrown IN 7/14..... OUT.... 38. RamseyRamsgate 39. mdecicco1 Raymond
user picture

Member for

14 years 11 months

Copied and out to Matt on the Island... Ramsey bailed out.... but if you still want them, Ramsey, I can copy for you and send.... or Matt can send them your way since no one is behind him. Thanks all! Raymond 33. TxJed 34. ripple1974 35. j.straw 36. Canyon Critter 37. RaymondMBrown IN 7/14..... OUT.... 7/16 to mdecicco 38. RamseyRamsgate 39. mdecicco1
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 3 months

Is this one still in shn/flac format ? for some strange reason I hav`nt signed up for this one . but if it`s still shn/flac then I`m in ..
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 3 months

33. TxJed 34. ripple1974 35. j.straw 36. Canyon Critter 37. RaymondMBrown IN 7/14..... OUT.... 7/16 to mdecicco 38. RamseyRamsgate 39. mdecicco1 40. stuman
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 3 months

But the dvd looks very weery from it`s travles . I pm`d richard but i hav`nt seen much of him around latley . Is there any way posible someone could send me a fresh copy of the dvd ? I`ll be sure to include it the vine to the next person so the sound quality will carry on .. dstache, Hal R maybe brewster boy ? Please pretty please !! :-) Thank you anybody in advance !! Peace and sunshine to ya all !!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 9 months

i'd like this please when you're finished, stuman! 39. mdecicco1 40. stuman 41. caroline caroline
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 3 months

Thank you very much !! Will copy and get it out to Caroline as soon as i get it . will post when it`s out ..
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

...I hope.The disc went out in today's mail. I'm really sorry about the delay. Life got in the way. I threw in an extra show - 4/8/85. I have both the SBD an the AUD from this show, I think the AUD sounds much better so that's what I included. Peace, Richard
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 3 months

will have this out by monday . Thank you Richard and thank you Raymond . I got your copy too , so at least I have an extra copy to re-seed in the future if there is a need for it . let`s hope not .. Hope you all have a sweet weekend !! 39. mdecicco1 40. stuman 41. caroline
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 9 months

i got this today from stuman-- but i am, again, last on the list! any takers?? 40. stuman 41. caroline 42. 43. caroline
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 7 months

40. stuman 41. caroline 42. Corey Neidel 43. Will pm my addy to you Caroline. Thanks for all the help.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 9 months

i apologize for the delay- this is en route to corey-- enjoy! caroline
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 7 months

Thanks Caroline. Next to sign up and pm me their addy gets em and soon as I'm done spinning em.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 6 months

41. caroline42. Corey Neidel 43. stage banter
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 7 months

This got sent back to me due to lack of postage on my part. Will put it back out tomorrow with the proper amount. Apologies to everyone on the list and especially to you stage banter. It will go tomorrow and apologies again.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 6 months

who's next?
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 4 months

Will PM stage banter - anyone know if he is still active? 41. caroline 42. Corey Neidel 43. stage banter 44. JohnRParker5 Nothing left to do but smile smile smile...
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 4 months

we cant locate a copy
user picture

Member for

14 years 11 months

I will get this back out on the road... to JohnRParker.. Will post when complete and out. Raymond
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 4 months

Here's the list: 44. JohnRParker5 45. sportzfreak260 46. TheNuthatch 47.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 4 months

For keeping this vine growing! JP Nothing left to do but smile smile smile...