Grateful Dead

1991 Digital Soundboards Vine

started by Ursa Minor

Grateful Dead 1991 Digital Soundboards FLAC

09-08-91 NYC 09-10-91 NYC 09-20-91 Boston 10-27-91 Oakland 10-31-91 Oakland

These are NOT from Charlie Miller: they are transferred from DAT to CDR using sp/dif connections and have not been "remastered" NO EQ, Normalization, anything

Only caveats: 1 drop out or skip in slipknot 10-31-91, and the encore on 10-27-91 was not on the DAT so a AUD FOB senn 421's hand held was used to complete the source

No text files for 10-27, 31-91...

Flac conversion level 8, with sector boundary fix with taper's little helper

this is my first attempt at flac encodement...please keep me advised on any issues

Ursa Minor

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
pkpotter's picture
Got it today!

Will work on it this weekend. Thank you dstache. And thank you Ursa for this vine, very, very nice. Updating list: 8. dstache 9. pkpotter 10. gdhead77 - mmeyer@extend.com 11. toddsnc 12. stephen in PA 13. playdead 14. chasmo[gonzo7755@yahoo.com]

dstache's picture
update

Received today, will go out to pkpotter on Mon. Thanks Ursa and Hippy!

That Nice Hippy Guy's picture
off to dstache

as of this afternoon.

Peace, Trevor

"You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."

That Nice Hippy Guy's picture
Have this one

Will be off to dstache along with somthing else I need to send him as soon as I can get to it.

Peace, Trevor

"You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."

thank you

Posted: November 9, 2008 - 9:06pm update this one was sent back to me and will be out to Oroboros in tomorrow's mail

5). Hal R 6) Oroboros (or if dstache and TNHG are next then just put me in after you) 7) thatnicehippyguy 8) dstache 9)pkpotter 10) gdhead77 - mmeyer@extend.com 11)toddsnc 12.)reedchris 13.)stephen in PA 14.)playdead 15.chasmo[gonzo7755@yahoo.com]

'On their way...'

south to you Trevor.

The Truth is realized in an instant, the act is practiced step by step.

Got 'em yesterday and

thank you Hal, for converting for this flacless head. And Usa, I very much appreciate these wonderful shows from the 'Bruce' era! I will have this vine in the mail tomorrow to thatnicehippyguy.

The Truth is realized in an instant, the act is practiced step by step.

Hal R's picture
update

this one was sent back to me and will be out to Oroboros in tomorrow's mail

5). Hal R 6) Oroboros (or if dstache and TNHG are next then just put me in after you) 7) thatnicehippyguy 8) dstache 9)pkpotter 10) gdhead77 - mmeyer@extend.com 11)toddsnc 12.)reedchris 13.)stephen in PA 14.)playdead

If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. William Blake

pkpotter's picture
just a reminder...for what its worth

Really a good idea to copy the list in full and post it with your message. It seems extreme at times, but just when you think it's ok everybody knows whats up, multiple posts come up and the search starts for the list. Just an idea. Sounds trivial, but might help to eliminate confusion. maybe it's just a thought when you post, is the list on a recent page. Just a suggestion.

playdead's picture
Count me in

Thank you Ursa Minor

5). Hal R 6) Oroboros (or if dstache and TNHG are next then just put me in after you) 7) thatnicehippyguy 8) dstache 9)pkpotter 10) gdhead77 - mmeyer@extend.com 11)toddsnc 12.)reedchris 13.)stephen in PA 14.)playdead

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery...none but ourselves can free our minds"

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
1991 Digital Soundboards Vine