1991 Digital Soundboards Vine

started by Ursa Minor

Grateful Dead 1991 Digital Soundboards FLAC

09-08-91 NYC
09-10-91 NYC
09-20-91 Boston
10-27-91 Oakland
10-31-91 Oakland

These are NOT from Charlie Miller: they are transferred from DAT to CDR using sp/dif connections and have not been "remastered" NO EQ, Normalization, anything

Only caveats: 1 drop out or skip in slipknot 10-31-91, and the encore on 10-27-91 was not on the DAT so a AUD FOB senn 421's hand held was used to complete the source

No text files for 10-27, 31-91...

Flac conversion level 8, with sector boundary fix with taper's little helper

this is my first attempt at flac encodement...please keep me advised on any issues

Ursa Minor

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
I will do penance, thusly:

I have heard from our brother across the big water, Frankly. I will be sending him a copy of the shows, to begin a vine over in the Czech Republic. Haven't heard back about DVD/CD issues yet but I'll take care of our CzechHead friends.

Cheers,
MarkintheDark

dstache's picture
Mark kept in the dark

I wasn't trying to give you a hard time, Mark, just trying to catch you before you mailed them out. I agree that people need to update the list when it is not the correct order. No good deed goes unpunished, Hal, haha. No worries, it will all work out.

Then somebody should have taken Hal off that list up there

Hey now,

Frankly is after me on that list, and Hal is after him. Hal's post said Frankly wanted skipped, and Hal is still shown as next on that list so I sent it to him. I didn't go back and read the whole thread to determine that the list is *wrong*.

Sorry. My bad. Hal, let me know what the postage to Oroboros is and I'll reimburse you. Oroboros, sorry about the delay.

dstache's picture
DUDE

If you read the posts it looks like Hal already received and converted these shows!!! It should go to Oroboros!

haHA, in the mail at *breakfasttime*

Hi,

The 1991 DSB vine is on it's way to Hal.

Enjoy!
MarkintheDark

Ursa Minor's picture
oops....my firs try

Hey you guys,

sorry about the mis dates on the files...this was my first try at encoding flac...I'll have it together the next time I do this......

Ursa Minor

I wish that for just one time, You could stand inside my shoes, and for just that one moment, I could be you - Bob Dylan, Positively 4th St.

Finally got it done

Been a rough week. This is going out to Hal R at lunchtime tomorrow. I forgot to email Frankly but I'll take the chance. If he wants it I'll just burn a copy for him, maybe the dvd will be enough.

Whats the rules about Eurovines, I guess we try to avoid too many ocean crossings?

Thanks,
MarkintheDark

Hal R's picture
Mark in the Dark

check with frankly, he emailed me that it was a hassle to send to Europe and back, so he would pass

If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite.
William Blake

stephen in PA's picture
sign me up!

4). Frankly
5). Hal R
6) Oroboros (or if dstache and TNHG are next then just put me in after you)
7) thatnicehippyguy
8) dstache
9)pkpotter
10) gdhead77 - mmeyer@extend.com
11)toddsnc
12,reedchris
13. stephen in PA

Leave it if you dare...

Got'em in my hand

Hi,

The 1991 DSB vine arrived today, all red-eyed from riding in an envelope with Marley. Out to Frankly as soon as I'm able.

Cheers,
MarkintheDark

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
1991 Digital Soundboards Vine