"Backstage 1987" DVD Vine
started by Stuman
"Backstage 1987" On April 20th, 2009 stuman said:
Grateful Dead 00-00-1987 "Backstage 1987"
Notes: -This movie presents a wonderful documentary of the band's backstage antics, and includes sound checks, show snippets, and lots of backstage bantering. -This 1 disc movie is comprised of 2 vcd-compliant mpeg-1 files. -There was no text file or information included with the original mpegs. -I have deduced that this movie contains footage from the following tours:Summer 1987, Fall 1987, Spring 1988, Summer 1988, Fall 1988 -No director/producer credits provided, by I suspect Justin Kreutzman is the culprit.
Peace. mattman. August 2003.
"My notes on this.. This is an incredible video ! I have wached it 4 times since i`ve had it (only a few day`s) I feel closer to The GD then I have ever felt before . Not only backstage banter but this also has video of all the guy`s scuba diving ,parking lot scenes, veiws from Bill Grahms helecoptor and so much more !! Im my opinion this is a must have for ALL Dead heads !! It is on one dvd , an absoloutly fabulous job by Justin !! ( if he is the one who filmed it , wich I`m pretty sure he did ) I`m sure you all will enjoy this .. And thank`s go out to mattmam who originally seeded this wonderfull part of history !! Peace and sunshine to all !! " Stu ..
1. TxJed 2. Unclejon 3. ltapilot 4. AlpineMike 5. LoneStarDarkStar 6. Slimee 8. Exploratory Data Analysis 9. RaymondMBrown 10.
1. TxJed 2. Unclejon 3. ltapilot 4. AlpineMike 5. LoneStarDarkStar 6. Slimee 8. Exploratory Data Analysis
I`ll have this out today .. this is so sweet a veiw like you have never seen !!
1. TxJed 2. Unclejon 3. ltapilot 4. AlpineMike 5. LoneStarDarkStar 6. Slimee
1. TxJed 2. Unclejon 3. ltapilot 4. AlpineMike 5. LoneStarDarkStar 6.
Thank you, Stuman...
1. TxJed 2. Unclejon 3. ltapilot 4. AlpineMike 5.
1. TxJed 2. Unclejon 3. ltapilot 4.
Reach out your hand if your cup be empty If your cup is full may it be again
1. TxJed 2. Unclejon 3.
"when life looks like easy street, there is danger at your door"
Good to know you got shoes to wear when you find the floor.