• 84 replies
    marye
    started by That Nice Hippy Guy Bob Dylan Manchester 7/5/65 Vine This is probably the best live Dylan that Ive ever heard. Its also a very nice soundboard. I should be able to find a nice bonus disc to send along with this one. Thank you people at philzone.com for putting this one out there. Bob Dylan Free Trade Hall Manchester, England 7/5/65 One Audio Disc The Times They Are a-Changin. To Ramona . Gates Of Eden . If You Gotta Go Go Now . It's Alright Ma (I'm Only Bleeding) . Love Minus Zero . Mr. Tambourine Man . Talkin' World War III Blues . Don't Think Twice , It's Alright. With God On Our Side . She Belongs To Me . It Ain't Me Babe . Lonesome Death Of Hattie Carroll . All I Really Want To Do . It's All Over Now, Baby Blue . Ok so setlist.com says that the Bob Dylan Manchester show is 5/7/65, but who really knows. "You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • Island Girl
    Default Avatar
    Who needs this one next? Send me a PMThanks to zep and John for keeping this alive! 28. JohnRParker5 (IN 8/4, OUT 8/7) 29. Island Girl (IN 8/21- 30. 31.
  • JohnRParker5
    Default Avatar
    Sign up here if this looks good to you. 28. JohnRParker5 (IN 8/4, OUT 8/7) 29. Island Girl 30. 31.
  • JohnRParker5
    Default Avatar
    Thanks for that Zep! Out to Joyce this week.
  • JohnRParker5
    Default Avatar
    Thanks Zep for that. FYI, the whole Manchester show is available as Bootleg Series #4 and is well worth getting for those that don't have it. It has more songs that the vine description lists, including a great Ballad of a Thin Man (just covered by Furthur at Coney) and the very famous Like a Rolling Stone where someone call Bob "Judas." I am keen to hear the Dylan/Cash bonus stuff from the time of Nashville Skyline - that sounds like a real treat. Love this vining community!
  • zepthompson
    I can do a reseed 28. JohnRParker5 29. Island Girl 30.
  • Island Girl
    Default Avatar
    If this one reappears, I'd love to get my hands on it! 23. zepthompson >> out 1/31 24. t140v77 >>>> in 2/1 25.iGrateful 26. Jake R 27. Hausera 28. JohnRParker5 29. Island Girl 30.
  • JohnRParker5
    Default Avatar
    Have the Dylan Bootleg, but the Dylan Cash bonus looks sweet! PM-ing Hausera but pretty sure he/she no longer active. If not, anyone willing to re-seed?.. 23. zepthompson >> out 1/31 24. t140v77 >>>> in 2/1 25.iGrateful 26. Jake R 27. Hausera 28. JohnRParker5 29. 30.
  • hausera
    Default Avatar
    23. zepthompson >> out 1/3124. t140v77 >>>> in 2/1 25.iGrateful 26. Jake R 27. Hausera
  • Jake R
    Default Avatar
    any takers? pm me ur info and its urs
  • Jake R
    Default Avatar
    23. zepthompson >> out 1/3124. t140v77 >>>> in 2/1 25.iGrateful 26. Jake R
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months
Forums
started by That Nice Hippy Guy Bob Dylan Manchester 7/5/65 Vine This is probably the best live Dylan that Ive ever heard. Its also a very nice soundboard. I should be able to find a nice bonus disc to send along with this one. Thank you people at philzone.com for putting this one out there. Bob Dylan Free Trade Hall Manchester, England 7/5/65 One Audio Disc The Times They Are a-Changin. To Ramona . Gates Of Eden . If You Gotta Go Go Now . It's Alright Ma (I'm Only Bleeding) . Love Minus Zero . Mr. Tambourine Man . Talkin' World War III Blues . Don't Think Twice , It's Alright. With God On Our Side . She Belongs To Me . It Ain't Me Babe . Lonesome Death Of Hattie Carroll . All I Really Want To Do . It's All Over Now, Baby Blue . Ok so setlist.com says that the Bob Dylan Manchester show is 5/7/65, but who really knows. "You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."
user picture

Member for

16 years

Went today to 'oh yeah' today. It's great you'll love it."The sky was yellow the sun was blue". hard_to_handle
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 11 months

I'll PM JSFC to see if he still wants it, though I have little doubt that he will. Great stuff, btw. ~~~~~~~ "To shed light, not to master"
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 11 months

. . . to JackstrawfromColorado. ~~~~~~~ "To shed light, not to master"
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 3 months

17. Jess8718. ohyeah 19. JackstrawfromColorado 20. Pelts *** Clean***Sober***Proud***
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

I have a PM out to Pelts for an address. 18. ohyeah 19. JackstrawfromColorado in 5/3 20. Pelts "Here's my half a dollar if you dare .. double twist when you hit the air. Look at Julie down below .. the levee doing the dopaso"
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

Any one else want to sign up? Carolina Boy? It's a good one.. 19. JackstrawfromColorado in 5/3 20. Pelts 21. "Here's my half a dollar if you dare .. double twist when you hit the air. Look at Julie down below .. the levee doing the dopaso"
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

I guess try pelts again... 19 JackstrawfromColorado in 5/3 out 5/29 20.ponchobill 21.Pelts "Here's my half a dollar if you dare .. double twist when you hit the air. Look at Julie down below .. the levee doing the dopaso"
user picture

Member for

14 years 7 months

I'll get it out tomorrow.
user picture

Member for

13 years 4 months

22. Kwitt23. zepthompson Thanks!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years

22. Kwitt 23. zepthompson 24. t140v77 25.
user picture

Member for

14 years 7 months

I know I said " I'll get it out tomorrow" on my last post, but good news. I got it out today.There is a bonus Dylan/Cash disc in there also.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 11 months

...to zepthompson. I did some Googling and found a potential source and track list for the bonus Dylan/Cash CD. Enjoy! Bob Dylan and Johnny Cash CBS Studios, 1969 1. - Good Ol' Mountain Dew (Lunsford / Wiseman) 2. - I Still Miss Someone (J Cash / Roy Cash) 3. - Careless Love (Trad) 4. - Matchbox (Carl Perkins) 5. - That's Alright Mama (A. Crudup) 6. - Big River (J Cash) 7. - I Walk The Line (J Cash) 8. - You Are My Sunshine (Davis / Mitchell) 9. - Ring Of Fire (Carter / Kilgore) 10. - Guess Things Happen That Way (Clement) 11. - Just A Closer Walk With Thee (Trad) 12. - Blues Yodel #1 (J Rodgers) 13. - Blues Yodel #2 (J Rodgers) 14. - I Threw It All Away 15. - Living The Blues 16. - Girl Of The North Country Track Source: http://djmonstermo.blogspot.com/2005/02/bob-dylan-and-johnny-cash.html
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years

23. zepthompson >> out 1/31 24. t140v77 >>>> in 2/1 25.
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

23. zepthompson >> out 1/3124. t140v77 >>>> in 2/1 25.iGrateful 26
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years

24. t140v77 >>>> out 2/8 25.iGrateful 26 just came back from the post office, this one is heading back east.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 4 months

23. zepthompson >> out 1/3124. t140v77 >>>> in 2/1 25.iGrateful 26. Jake R
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 4 months

any takers? pm me ur info and its urs
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 7 months

23. zepthompson >> out 1/3124. t140v77 >>>> in 2/1 25.iGrateful 26. Jake R 27. Hausera
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 4 months

Have the Dylan Bootleg, but the Dylan Cash bonus looks sweet! PM-ing Hausera but pretty sure he/she no longer active. If not, anyone willing to re-seed?.. 23. zepthompson >> out 1/31 24. t140v77 >>>> in 2/1 25.iGrateful 26. Jake R 27. Hausera 28. JohnRParker5 29. 30.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

12 years 5 months

If this one reappears, I'd love to get my hands on it! 23. zepthompson >> out 1/31 24. t140v77 >>>> in 2/1 25.iGrateful 26. Jake R 27. Hausera 28. JohnRParker5 29. Island Girl 30.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 4 months

Thanks Zep for that. FYI, the whole Manchester show is available as Bootleg Series #4 and is well worth getting for those that don't have it. It has more songs that the vine description lists, including a great Ballad of a Thin Man (just covered by Furthur at Coney) and the very famous Like a Rolling Stone where someone call Bob "Judas." I am keen to hear the Dylan/Cash bonus stuff from the time of Nashville Skyline - that sounds like a real treat. Love this vining community!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 4 months

Sign up here if this looks good to you. 28. JohnRParker5 (IN 8/4, OUT 8/7) 29. Island Girl 30. 31.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

12 years 5 months

Who needs this one next? Send me a PMThanks to zep and John for keeping this alive! 28. JohnRParker5 (IN 8/4, OUT 8/7) 29. Island Girl (IN 8/21- 30. 31.