• 84 replies
    marye
    started by That Nice Hippy Guy Bob Dylan Manchester 7/5/65 Vine This is probably the best live Dylan that Ive ever heard. Its also a very nice soundboard. I should be able to find a nice bonus disc to send along with this one. Thank you people at philzone.com for putting this one out there. Bob Dylan Free Trade Hall Manchester, England 7/5/65 One Audio Disc The Times They Are a-Changin. To Ramona . Gates Of Eden . If You Gotta Go Go Now . It's Alright Ma (I'm Only Bleeding) . Love Minus Zero . Mr. Tambourine Man . Talkin' World War III Blues . Don't Think Twice , It's Alright. With God On Our Side . She Belongs To Me . It Ain't Me Babe . Lonesome Death Of Hattie Carroll . All I Really Want To Do . It's All Over Now, Baby Blue . Ok so setlist.com says that the Bob Dylan Manchester show is 5/7/65, but who really knows. "You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • stuman
    Default Avatar
    17. Jess8718. ohyeah 19. JackstrawfromColorado 20. Pelts *** Clean***Sober***Proud***
  • ohyeah
    Default Avatar
    . . . to JackstrawfromColorado. ~~~~~~~ "To shed light, not to master"
  • ohyeah
    Default Avatar
    I'll PM JSFC to see if he still wants it, though I have little doubt that he will. Great stuff, btw. ~~~~~~~ "To shed light, not to master"
  • hard_to_handle
    Went today to 'oh yeah' today. It's great you'll love it."The sky was yellow the sun was blue". hard_to_handle
  • hard_to_handle
    Will be sent out asap when i get Jess87s addie. "The sky was yellow the sun was blue". hard_to_handle
  • mmonahan86
    Default Avatar
    Got it Saturday. PM to Hard_to_Handle. Great show, great SBD.
  • foid2001
    Default Avatar
    Enjoy! 15. mmonahan86 16. hard_to_handle 17. Jess87 18. ohyeah 19. JackstrawfromColorado 20. Pelts
  • ohyeah
    Default Avatar
    very cool Steve, many thx for the re-seed!
    Here's the current list, including JSFC and Pelts, who recently expressed interest. I will re-PM Jess87 with my info. 15. mmonahan86 16. hard_to_handle 17. Jess87 18. ohyeah 19. JackstrawfromColorado 20. Pelts ~~~~~~~ "To shed light, not to master"
  • foid2001
    Default Avatar
    I can re-start this with my copy. I've emailed mmonahan 86 for his address. If he's still interested, I'll send it to him. If not, I'll check with the next person down the line. Steve
  • Pelts
    Would love to be on this one if anyone is still out there. I would also be happy to start a new vine if more are still interested... and I can have someone nice enough to send one out to me. Thanks
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months
Forums
started by That Nice Hippy Guy Bob Dylan Manchester 7/5/65 Vine This is probably the best live Dylan that Ive ever heard. Its also a very nice soundboard. I should be able to find a nice bonus disc to send along with this one. Thank you people at philzone.com for putting this one out there. Bob Dylan Free Trade Hall Manchester, England 7/5/65 One Audio Disc The Times They Are a-Changin. To Ramona . Gates Of Eden . If You Gotta Go Go Now . It's Alright Ma (I'm Only Bleeding) . Love Minus Zero . Mr. Tambourine Man . Talkin' World War III Blues . Don't Think Twice , It's Alright. With God On Our Side . She Belongs To Me . It Ain't Me Babe . Lonesome Death Of Hattie Carroll . All I Really Want To Do . It's All Over Now, Baby Blue . Ok so setlist.com says that the Bob Dylan Manchester show is 5/7/65, but who really knows. "You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."
user picture

Member for

16 years 1 month

Went today to 'oh yeah' today. It's great you'll love it."The sky was yellow the sun was blue". hard_to_handle
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years

I'll PM JSFC to see if he still wants it, though I have little doubt that he will. Great stuff, btw. ~~~~~~~ "To shed light, not to master"
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years

. . . to JackstrawfromColorado. ~~~~~~~ "To shed light, not to master"
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 4 months

17. Jess8718. ohyeah 19. JackstrawfromColorado 20. Pelts *** Clean***Sober***Proud***
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

I have a PM out to Pelts for an address. 18. ohyeah 19. JackstrawfromColorado in 5/3 20. Pelts "Here's my half a dollar if you dare .. double twist when you hit the air. Look at Julie down below .. the levee doing the dopaso"
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

Any one else want to sign up? Carolina Boy? It's a good one.. 19. JackstrawfromColorado in 5/3 20. Pelts 21. "Here's my half a dollar if you dare .. double twist when you hit the air. Look at Julie down below .. the levee doing the dopaso"
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

I guess try pelts again... 19 JackstrawfromColorado in 5/3 out 5/29 20.ponchobill 21.Pelts "Here's my half a dollar if you dare .. double twist when you hit the air. Look at Julie down below .. the levee doing the dopaso"
user picture

Member for

14 years 7 months

I'll get it out tomorrow.
user picture

Member for

13 years 4 months

22. Kwitt23. zepthompson Thanks!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years

22. Kwitt 23. zepthompson 24. t140v77 25.
user picture

Member for

14 years 7 months

I know I said " I'll get it out tomorrow" on my last post, but good news. I got it out today.There is a bonus Dylan/Cash disc in there also.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 11 months

...to zepthompson. I did some Googling and found a potential source and track list for the bonus Dylan/Cash CD. Enjoy! Bob Dylan and Johnny Cash CBS Studios, 1969 1. - Good Ol' Mountain Dew (Lunsford / Wiseman) 2. - I Still Miss Someone (J Cash / Roy Cash) 3. - Careless Love (Trad) 4. - Matchbox (Carl Perkins) 5. - That's Alright Mama (A. Crudup) 6. - Big River (J Cash) 7. - I Walk The Line (J Cash) 8. - You Are My Sunshine (Davis / Mitchell) 9. - Ring Of Fire (Carter / Kilgore) 10. - Guess Things Happen That Way (Clement) 11. - Just A Closer Walk With Thee (Trad) 12. - Blues Yodel #1 (J Rodgers) 13. - Blues Yodel #2 (J Rodgers) 14. - I Threw It All Away 15. - Living The Blues 16. - Girl Of The North Country Track Source: http://djmonstermo.blogspot.com/2005/02/bob-dylan-and-johnny-cash.html
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years

23. zepthompson >> out 1/31 24. t140v77 >>>> in 2/1 25.
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

23. zepthompson >> out 1/3124. t140v77 >>>> in 2/1 25.iGrateful 26
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years

24. t140v77 >>>> out 2/8 25.iGrateful 26 just came back from the post office, this one is heading back east.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 5 months

23. zepthompson >> out 1/3124. t140v77 >>>> in 2/1 25.iGrateful 26. Jake R
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 5 months

any takers? pm me ur info and its urs
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 7 months

23. zepthompson >> out 1/3124. t140v77 >>>> in 2/1 25.iGrateful 26. Jake R 27. Hausera
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 4 months

Have the Dylan Bootleg, but the Dylan Cash bonus looks sweet! PM-ing Hausera but pretty sure he/she no longer active. If not, anyone willing to re-seed?.. 23. zepthompson >> out 1/31 24. t140v77 >>>> in 2/1 25.iGrateful 26. Jake R 27. Hausera 28. JohnRParker5 29. 30.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

12 years 5 months

If this one reappears, I'd love to get my hands on it! 23. zepthompson >> out 1/31 24. t140v77 >>>> in 2/1 25.iGrateful 26. Jake R 27. Hausera 28. JohnRParker5 29. Island Girl 30.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 4 months

Thanks Zep for that. FYI, the whole Manchester show is available as Bootleg Series #4 and is well worth getting for those that don't have it. It has more songs that the vine description lists, including a great Ballad of a Thin Man (just covered by Furthur at Coney) and the very famous Like a Rolling Stone where someone call Bob "Judas." I am keen to hear the Dylan/Cash bonus stuff from the time of Nashville Skyline - that sounds like a real treat. Love this vining community!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 4 months

Sign up here if this looks good to you. 28. JohnRParker5 (IN 8/4, OUT 8/7) 29. Island Girl 30. 31.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

12 years 5 months

Who needs this one next? Send me a PMThanks to zep and John for keeping this alive! 28. JohnRParker5 (IN 8/4, OUT 8/7) 29. Island Girl (IN 8/21- 30. 31.