• 153 replies
    marye
    Started by Tommo

We have here the complete 3 night run from Cal Expo August 4th, 5th, and 6th, 1989.
    Very nice shows. Opening night saw 21 songs performed and an 11-song 1st set- I haven't checked the statistics, but that's rare for 1989 !

6 discs in FLAC format.

All files have been Charlie Millerized, which means they are good. Thank you Charlie. I don't know you, but I am your brother.

Charlie's notes appear below, somewhat edited for this post, but complete on the discs :

Grateful Dead - August 4, 1989
    Cal Expo Amphitheatre - Sacramento, CA

Recording Info:
    SBD -> Cassette Master (TDK MA-XG90)

All Transfers and Mastering By Charlie Miller
    charliemiller87@earthlink.net
    February 5, 2008

Patch Info:
    AUD Source from David Minches supplies:
    Space (3:30 - 3:53)

Notes:
    -- Discs 2 and 3 are seamless

Set 1:
    d1t01 - Tuning
    d1t02 - Be

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • wolff
    thanks ark do i keep them now seem to be haveing a problem with pm's what to do?????
  • wolff
    got them monday thanks so much seem to be having trouble with them won't play in car i will check in home later..also i seem to have trouble getting on the vine list's can someone run me through and do i keep the last ones no one else on listso sorry thanks
  • Arkdeadhead
    Wolff be on the lookout. Thanks Tommo for the excellent jams!!
  • Arkdeadhead
    They will be in the mail on Friday.
  • wolff
    arkdeadhead i sent you my addresscheer's steve
  • Arkdeadhead
    ....rippin' as I type. Wolff send me your addy and it will be out by Friday.
  • dstache
    Thought I sent it out but didn't, just noticed it on my shelf. Will go out tomorrow. sorry.
  • Ltapilot
    Send arkdeadhead a PM (private message - click on his profile and find the send a PM, click on that) with your USPS address. After he has copied the original discs, he will mail the original discs to you. You then copy them and send them on to who ever signs up after you. Peace Rick
  • wolff
    do i have to give my address or will arkdeadhead get itso many thanks for cds to ease my soul
  • PAPPYPGH
    Can't wait to get the CDs from Stephen in PA!!! LOVE 89..... ~ Pappy http://www.theCAUSEjams.com "Once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places, if you look at it right." - Robert Hunter
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months
Forums

Started by Tommo

We have here the complete 3 night run from Cal Expo August 4th, 5th, and 6th, 1989.
Very nice shows. Opening night saw 21 songs performed and an 11-song 1st set- I haven't checked the statistics, but that's rare for 1989 !

6 discs in FLAC format.

All files have been Charlie Millerized, which means they are good. Thank you Charlie. I don't know you, but I am your brother.

Charlie's notes appear below, somewhat edited for this post, but complete on the discs :

Grateful Dead - August 4, 1989
Cal Expo Amphitheatre - Sacramento, CA

Recording Info:
SBD -> Cassette Master (TDK MA-XG90)

All Transfers and Mastering By Charlie Miller
charliemiller87@earthlink.net
February 5, 2008

Patch Info:
AUD Source from David Minches supplies:
Space (3:30 - 3:53)

Notes:
-- Discs 2 and 3 are seamless

Set 1:
d1t01 - Tuning
d1t02 - Be

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 5 months

37. TheNuthatch >> out 4/2038. sportzfreak260
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 5 months

37. TheNuthatch >> out 4/2038. sportzfreak260 (in 4/22)
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 5 months

Am actually just getting to these shows and the first one was excellent. Any takers? Send me a PM.