• 153 replies
    marye
    Started by Tommo

We have here the complete 3 night run from Cal Expo August 4th, 5th, and 6th, 1989.
    Very nice shows. Opening night saw 21 songs performed and an 11-song 1st set- I haven't checked the statistics, but that's rare for 1989 !

6 discs in FLAC format.

All files have been Charlie Millerized, which means they are good. Thank you Charlie. I don't know you, but I am your brother.

Charlie's notes appear below, somewhat edited for this post, but complete on the discs :

Grateful Dead - August 4, 1989
    Cal Expo Amphitheatre - Sacramento, CA

Recording Info:
    SBD -> Cassette Master (TDK MA-XG90)

All Transfers and Mastering By Charlie Miller
    charliemiller87@earthlink.net
    February 5, 2008

Patch Info:
    AUD Source from David Minches supplies:
    Space (3:30 - 3:53)

Notes:
    -- Discs 2 and 3 are seamless

Set 1:
    d1t01 - Tuning
    d1t02 - Be

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • Gratefulmikes
    Default Avatar
    23. Arkdeadhead (pwyatt30@yahoo.com)24. Wolff 25. stephen in PA 26. gratefulmikes
  • Arkdeadhead
    Hey man, Sorry about your mom. I will work on those Cds and try to get them out to you soon. Arkdeadhead
  • MarkintheDark
    Default Avatar
    Sorry to hear about your mom, man. Best wishes for her, no doubt. On your personal profile page (you get there by clicking on "My account" on the left side of the page) there is a tab called "Edit". Click on it. The next page you see should be "Account Settings" and "Account Information". Down near the bottom you should see a section called "Private Message Settings" with two little check boxes, one that says "Accept private messages" and the other "Aggressive notification of new messages". Make sure the first one has a check mark in it, if it doesn't then you're unable to receive PMs. That second check box just means that the system will nag the crap out of you on every page until you read any new PMs you've received. Hope this helps, and hope your mom does better MarkintheDark ********************************************* I have a sigfile! --> www.kindveggieburritos.com *********************************************
  • wolff
    my mom is in the hospital not doing good so i didn't mean to flake i didn't know stephen in pa signed up ..sorry .... i think i am not very flacable so sorry ark i do have them and will send then to stephen in Pa or anybody else if you can send me audio cds i will send you audio cds sbd's from merl with ZERO at the starry plough in berkley from 91 some of the very best kimock merl zero stuff so sorry again. i did try to post and i don't know why the personal messages are blocked i didn't block them ...thanks to allfor the help wolff
  • Arkdeadhead
    Hey guys,I will email him. I kinda feel responsible since I didn't make sure he was flacable. I will offer to send him the shows on audio cd's. I think this was the only shows he was after on the vine, but I will show him the way to trader's little helper, just in case he wants to come back. Have a good one!!
  • Ltapilot
    Wolff did post is so ever personal information back about page 6 or 7. Hope the spambots do not make a run through here gathering up address. Modified his info to protect his privacy. waipiowolf AT sbcglobal dot net
  • MarkintheDark
    Default Avatar
    ...that Wolff has tried to play a DVD w/flac files on his car stereo? Stephen: I've tried sending wolff a PM telling him of your problem, and you're correct: "wolff does not accept private messages." Don't know if he set the "no PMs" button by mistake, but other than sending him a letter via USPS I don't know how to let him know there's a problem. Sending you and Pappy a PM, Stephen... ********************************************* I have a sigfile! --> www.kindveggieburritos.com *********************************************
  • stephen in PA
    Wolff- please advise how to send you my info
    PM's not accepted Leave it if you dare...
  • stephen in PA
    19. pkpotter20. stephen in PA 21. PAPPYPGH 22. dstache 23. Arkdeadhead (pwyatt30@yahoo.com) 24. Wolff 25. stephen in PA Leave it if you dare...
  • stephen in PA
    PAPPY...issues with 8/6 conversion from FLAC to .wav (truly better quality...good call guys), so would like to sign on again, PM'd wolff.Can anyone send 8/6 converted .wav to Pappy? Leave it if you dare...
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months
Forums

Started by Tommo

We have here the complete 3 night run from Cal Expo August 4th, 5th, and 6th, 1989.
Very nice shows. Opening night saw 21 songs performed and an 11-song 1st set- I haven't checked the statistics, but that's rare for 1989 !

6 discs in FLAC format.

All files have been Charlie Millerized, which means they are good. Thank you Charlie. I don't know you, but I am your brother.

Charlie's notes appear below, somewhat edited for this post, but complete on the discs :

Grateful Dead - August 4, 1989
Cal Expo Amphitheatre - Sacramento, CA

Recording Info:
SBD -> Cassette Master (TDK MA-XG90)

All Transfers and Mastering By Charlie Miller
charliemiller87@earthlink.net
February 5, 2008

Patch Info:
AUD Source from David Minches supplies:
Space (3:30 - 3:53)

Notes:
-- Discs 2 and 3 are seamless

Set 1:
d1t01 - Tuning
d1t02 - Be

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 5 months

37. TheNuthatch >> out 4/2038. sportzfreak260
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 5 months

37. TheNuthatch >> out 4/2038. sportzfreak260 (in 4/22)
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 5 months

Am actually just getting to these shows and the first one was excellent. Any takers? Send me a PM.