Grateful Dead

99 replies [Last post]

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
maustin's picture
love a copy

if your still willing to share it.....

good to go - who wants this

good to go - who wants this next?

Got Address

Got Pdaves address and it is on the way to him. Thanks all

Pdave

FYI - pdave did not send me his mailing address yet. I have messaged him asking for it as well. Then I will send along.

JackstrawfromColorado's picture
Updated List

12. dstache in 12/2 out 12/3
13. mediamst
14. pdave

"I've stayed in every blue-light cheap hotel. Can't win for tryin. Dust off those rusty strings just one more time. Gonna make em shine."

i'll take this show from

i'll take this show from whoever has it now...let me know and i'll PM you my mailing address...thanks!
pdave

dstache's picture
sources

Yes, a couple of the text files have a number included in the title (such as 12345). I went on to Archive and used the numbers and the comments in the text to find the most probable source. I am pretty sure they are correct.

Listening to 8/11 now and the sound quality is excellent for an AUD (I'd rate it as an AUD A). Thanks 'straw!

JackstrawfromColorado's picture
Sources

dstache I think you are right. Unfortunately I lost a lot of the info for those shows. They are all aud recordings by either pasternack or bechkham. I know they are not helpful for source info but did I include the TXT docs with these files? Now I can't remember ...

"I've stayed in every blue-light cheap hotel. Can't win for tryin. Dust off those rusty strings just one more time. Gonna make em shine."

dstache's picture
update, will go out tomorrow

For those that are interested and keep track of such things, as I do, I believe the sources for these shows are as follows:

87-08-11.nak100.pasternak.81953
87-08-12.nakcm304.beckham.suraci.82054
87-08-13.nak100.pasternak.81988
87-08-15.nakcm304.beckham.suraci.82167
87-08-16.nakcm304.beckham.suraci.82200

Me Please

I am in. PM my address to you.

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Colorado August 1987 Vine