Grateful Dead

137 replies [Last post]

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
in today-out tomorrow

to pdave in the home of the fillmore east, nyc

thanks all
z.

cosmicbadger's picture
wow

I think this was one of the first vines here, its around 2/12 years old. Amazing that it is still going (albeit with at least one reseed)....it has even made a trip to Europe and back.

cosmicbadger's picture
wow

I think this was one of the first vines here, its around 2/12 years old. Amazing that is is still going (albeit with at least one reseed)....it has even made a trip to Europe and back.

On its way

To dr zevon
Thanks Richard
Greg

Got them today

Will go out this week
Greg

ejjd's picture
Thanks Richard

35. Richard Vigeant
36. da roach
37. 1958
38. dr zevon
39. pdave
40. naddybear
41. EJJD

......it's still warm here......

....my guy got back from holidaze-copied fer me-and they are off tomorrow to 1958--I'm gettin a lesson soon to copy these f@&*^% things--old dogs can learn new tricks!!! BUT---Can you-out there---do headstands on a surfboard on a kinentic manifestion of the hydrosphere??????--at 660 full moons of age...............ALOHA........

MELE KALIKIMAKA--MERRY CHRISTMAS

.......got this yesterday from RV-MAHALO--it's gonna take a little time-my burner guy is off island and lookin fer backup--"good thing's happen to those who wait....."

Richard Vigeant's picture
Out

to you today DR. You'll receive it before Xmas. Richard.

Richard Vigeant's picture
In today

Da Roach, I got your address. Hope going out soon.

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Dead/NRPS 1970 Vine