Grateful Dead

67 replies [Last post]

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
That Nice Hippy Guy's picture

1. Pomo1 2. RaymondMBrown 3. Stuman 4. brewster boy 5. fluffhead420 6. That Nice Hippy Guy

Thanks!

"You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."

JackstrawfromColorado's picture
Ok this is ready to go

I'm ready to seed this to pomo1 but have a couple of comments first:

1. The 9/25 recording is pretty much terrible but I still thought it was worth including the show. 2. So I added a bonus show that is an excellent recording - gd83-03-31.mtx.seamons its at the Warfield. 3. Due to the problems stuman has had with my discs and concerns raised about RW's, I found a new way to format my vista-burned DVD-RW's. This formatting supposedly makes the dvd no longer recordable and it also should be able to be read on any microsoft operating system. I didn't read anything about mac so I don't know about that one but I assume it would be compatible?? So if anyone has problems with this dvd please PM me and I can burn a new disc the "old" way or something. Thanks!!

Seeded 9/5 1. Pomo1 2. RaymondMBrown 3. Stuman 4. brewster boy 5. fluffhead420

"I've stayed in every blue-light cheap hotel. Can't win for tryin. Dust off those rusty strings just one more time. Gonna make em shine."

hey now....

I love a 2 nighter.... 1. Pomo1 2. RaymondMBrown 3. Stuman 4. brewster boy 5. fluffhead420

"In a bed, in a bed, by the waterside I will lay my head. Listen to the river sing sweet songs, to rock my soul."

brewster boy's picture
early fall '81

IM IN, THANKS-

1. Pomo1 2. RaymondMBrown 3. Stuman 4. brewster boy

Early Fall 1981

Landover ! I remember Landover ,, I think .. count me in please..

1. Pomo1 2. RaymondMBrown 3. Stuman 4.

RaymondMBrown's picture
I'm in!

Thank you JackstrawfromColorado!!

Raymond

1. Pomo1 2. RaymondMBrown 3. 4.

pomo1's picture
I remember this tour

1. Pomo1 2. 3. 4.

Thanks to Jstraw from Col.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." Albert Einstein

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Early Fall 1981 Vine