Grateful Dead

Furthur 2010 Winter Tour Vine

started by JackstrawfromColorado

A one stop shop for all the winter tour shows including Phil's 70th birthday bash in San Francisco. 24 bit versions of a couple of the shows also included in fact the 2/22 show is only in 24b format and if there is interest in this format I can add more to the vine. Anyways this is just an easy way to get the whole tour. Summer tour is coming up!

"Here's my half a dollar if you dare .. double twist when you hit the air. Look at Julie down below .. the levee doing the dopaso"

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Longrifle's picture
wow, cool, thx

4. Canyon Critter
5. deadhead525
6. Rangerjoe
7. Longrifle

Canyon Critter's picture
If I don't hear from deadhead525

By Monday I'll send these out to Rangerjoe on Tuesday. Also, I'm starting the other vine, so sign up if you want it when Marye makes it up starts with JackstrawfromColorodo then ripple197.

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Twirly Banner

JackstrawfromColorado's picture
List

4. Canyon Critter
5. deadhead525
6.Rangerjoe

"Lazy lightning you say you never strike the same place. I want a double dose in any case" ... "You got to hear my supplication. Got to hear me now. A little bolt of inspiration"

Sounds great to me!!

Thanks Critter!

"Lazy lightning you say you never strike the same place. I want a double dose in any case" ... "You got to hear my supplication. Got to hear me now. A little bolt of inspiration"

rangerjoe's picture
FURTHUR fix

Love to jump in if I can - been listening to a few shows in anticipation of ALL Good and Winter Tour

.ripple1974
2.pabogoniagirl1
4. Canyon Critter
5. deadhead525
6.Rangerjoe

Canyon Critter's picture
Ok, I've Got Sounboards from all 3 nights

The only one I don't have is the "All-Star" jam...but if you want I can send these out and start it.

Sounds good to me

I think that is a good idea

For Furthur Fest to have its own vine. I was thinking of vining it but I don't have the 5/28 "sound check" so I was waiting to see if I could get my hands on it first.

Critter - do you mind starting a Furthur Fest vine?

ripple1974's picture
Yes to Further Fest

Hey canyon I would also like a copy of those shows. maybe you can start another vine of those three dates. I can get on after Jackstraw? what do you say?

Canyon Critter

I'd like to get a copy of 5/28! I have the other 2 shows but not that one.

Canyon Critter's picture
Throwing a Bonus

I'll be throwing in a bonus into this vine as well which will be all three nights of Furthur Festival shows.

5/28, 5/29, and 5/30

So if you want it get it soon.

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Furthur 2010 Winter Tour Vine