Grateful Dead

Furthur 2010 Winter Tour Vine

started by JackstrawfromColorado

A one stop shop for all the winter tour shows including Phil's 70th birthday bash in San Francisco. 24 bit versions of a couple of the shows also included in fact the 2/22 show is only in 24b format and if there is interest in this format I can add more to the vine. Anyways this is just an easy way to get the whole tour. Summer tour is coming up!

"Here's my half a dollar if you dare .. double twist when you hit the air. Look at Julie down below .. the levee doing the dopaso"

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Liverpool, PA
United States
40° 34' 29.3052" N, 76° 59' 20.922" W
I'm in

Thanks jsfc
1.ripple1974
2.pabogoniagirl1

JackstrawfromColorado's picture

Locations

CO
United States
Oh yes it is a vine!

I'll have it out by the weekend at the latest. I got 4 of the shows in 24bit (2/15, 2/22, 3/5, 3/12). Plus I will include some of the rehearsal shows from Mill Valley - those are pretty cool actually!

"Here's my half a dollar if you dare .. double twist when you hit the air. Look at Julie down below .. the levee doing the dopaso"

ripple1974's picture

Locations

Tampa, FL
United States
Am I first?

1. ripple1974

If this is a vine then let me be the first to day Thanks Jackstraw!

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Furthur 2010 Winter Tour Vine