• 81 replies
    marye
    started by Canyon Critter Per Request of JackstrawfromColorado Hey now, I'm going to be seeding this vine of all the Soundboards of all 3 nights of this Magical Festival...it definitely will be pleasure to your eardrums. I'll be sending out 2 Flac DVD's of all three nights and throw in the Furthur Festival 2010 ~ Critter Cam movie documenting the adventure. The only thing missing is the Late Night Jam All-Star session, but when that comes out I'll forward it to the viner who has it at that time as well. 2 FLAC DVD's containing the following: Furthur Open Air Soundcheck May 28, 2010-05-28 Furthur Festival @ Mountain Aire Angels Camp, CA SET I 1. Jam (6:18) 2. The Eleven (7:40) 3. Eyes of the World (14:39) 4. Dark Star (15:05) 5. Bird Song (5:29) 6. Loose Lucy (7:14) 7. Dear Mr. Fantasy (7:47) 8. Scarlet Begonias (10:28) 9. Fire On The Mountain (10:42) 10. Let It Grow (13:35) 11. Unbroken Chain (13:36) 12. Standing on the Moon (9:05) 13. Playing In The Band (11:46) 14. Dark Star

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • TheNuthatch
    Default Avatar
    Thanks, CC! Who's up next? 20. TheNuthatch > IN 9/24 21. .
  • zepthompson
    19. zepthompson >> IN 9/12 >> out 9/1420. TheNuthatch 21.
  • zepthompson
    19. zepthompson >> IN 9/1220. TheNuthatch 21.
  • shmurg
    Default Avatar
    18. shmurg --->out 9/719. zepthompson 20. TheNuthatch 21.
  • shmurg
    Default Avatar
    18. shmurg --->in 9/119. zepthompson 20. TheNuthatch 21.
  • Exploratory Da…
    out to shmurg in FL 8/25
  • TheNuthatch
    Default Avatar
    17. Exploratory Data Analysis Dead18. shmurg 19. zepthompson 20. TheNuthatch 21.
  • Exploratory Da…
    this appears to be the correct list order
    17. Exploratory Data Analysis Dead18. shmurg 19. zepthompson 20.
  • Exploratory Da…
    Canyon Critter - Yes, I would like to get a copy of dat when you release it. Thanks. Wow.
  • zepthompson
    sign me up 17. Exploratory Data Analysis Dead 18. zepthompson 19.
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months
Forums
started by Canyon Critter Per Request of JackstrawfromColorado Hey now, I'm going to be seeding this vine of all the Soundboards of all 3 nights of this Magical Festival...it definitely will be pleasure to your eardrums. I'll be sending out 2 Flac DVD's of all three nights and throw in the Furthur Festival 2010 ~ Critter Cam movie documenting the adventure. The only thing missing is the Late Night Jam All-Star session, but when that comes out I'll forward it to the viner who has it at that time as well. 2 FLAC DVD's containing the following: Furthur Open Air Soundcheck May 28, 2010-05-28 Furthur Festival @ Mountain Aire Angels Camp, CA SET I 1. Jam (6:18) 2. The Eleven (7:40) 3. Eyes of the World (14:39) 4. Dark Star (15:05) 5. Bird Song (5:29) 6. Loose Lucy (7:14) 7. Dear Mr. Fantasy (7:47) 8. Scarlet Begonias (10:28) 9. Fire On The Mountain (10:42) 10. Let It Grow (13:35) 11. Unbroken Chain (13:36) 12. Standing on the Moon (9:05) 13. Playing In The Band (11:46) 14. Dark Star
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

1. JackstrawfromColorado2. ripple1974
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years

Keep a song in your heart. 1. JackstrawfromColorado 2. ripple1974 3.1958 4.
user picture

Member for

15 years 4 months

Will be sending this out to Jackstraw either today or tommorow! ENJOY! ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ Twirly Banner
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

Thanks for the vine Critter! 1. JackstrawfromColorado 2. ripple1974 3.1958 4.Playdead "Emancipate yourself from mental slavery...none but ourselves can free our minds"
user picture

Member for

15 years 4 months

Sorry got caught up with the whole fourth of July Weekend stuff and work...out to Jstraw today.♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ Twirly Banner
user picture

Member for

14 years 11 months

Thanks Critter!! . JackstrawfromColorado 2. ripple1974 3.1958 4.Playdead 5. RaymondMBrown
user picture

Member for

15 years 4 months

Sorry girlfriend didn't send this out and I found out today. I personally will send right now. .As most of you know, I went out to the East coast to see the Furthur shows, Fests, and got lost in the shuffle...I've sent this out today to Jackstraw. ~Correction~ it's ONE DVD-FLAC not two. Contains all the material. ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ Twirly Banner
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years

1. JackstrawfromColorado2. ripple1974 3.1958 4.Playdead 5. RaymondMBrown 6. LongDead Much obliged Critter!
user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

1. JackstrawfromColorado2. ripple1974 3.1958 4.Playdead 5. RaymondMBrown 6. LongDead 7. dwlemen
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 10 months

1. JackstrawfromColorado2. ripple1974 3.1958 4.Playdead 5. RaymondMBrown 6. LongDead 7. dwlemen 8. hawksbillwill MAHALO!!!!
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

Thanks a lot Scott! I love the Critter Cam! Be sure to bring it to Red Rocks =) 1. JackstrawfromColorado in 7/21 2. ripple1974 3.1958 4.Playdead 5. RaymondMBrown 6. LongDead 7. dwlemen 8. hawksbillwill "Lazy lightning you say you never strike the same place. I want a double dose in any case" ... "You got to hear my supplication. Got to hear me now. A little bolt of inspiration"
user picture

Member for

15 years 8 months

1. JackstrawfromColorado in 7/212. ripple1974 3.1958 4.Playdead 5. RaymondMBrown 6. LongDead 7. dwlemen 8. hawksbillwill 9. DarkStarr1971
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

I should be able to get this out today, thanks Critter! 1. JackstrawfromColorado in 7/21 out 7/28 2. ripple1974 3.1958 4.Playdead 5. RaymondMBrown 6. LongDead 7. dwlemen 8. hawksbillwill 9. DarkStarr1971 "Lazy lightning you say you never strike the same place. I want a double dose in any case" ... "You got to hear my supplication. Got to hear me now. A little bolt of inspiration"
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 7 months

.1. JackstrawfromColorado in 7/21 out 7/282. ripple1974 3.1958 4.Playdead 5. RaymondMBrown 6. LongDead 7. dwlemen 8. hawksbillwill 9. DarkStarr1971 10. noonie
user picture

Member for

16 years 3 months

working on it now and will have it out very very shortly!
user picture

Member for

16 years 3 months

dang what a cool vine and Critter Cam movie production! thanks cc!
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

Got it today! Outta town for a couple days will have it out to Mr. Brown by week's end. Thanks Canyon Critter! 1. JackstrawfromColorado in 7/21 out 7/28 2. ripple1974 3.1958 4.Playdead 5. RaymondMBrown 6. LongDead 7. dwlemen 8. hawksbillwill 9. DarkStarr1971 10. noonie "Emancipate yourself from mental slavery...none but ourselves can free our minds"
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

Sorry for the delay. On it's way to Mr. Brown as of Monday. "Emancipate yourself from mental slavery...none but ourselves can free our minds"
user picture

Member for

15 years 4 months

Glad you all are liking the vine....Still no word on the SBD or an audience recording of the All Star Late Night jam...but I will tell you that I did see at least 2-3 audience tapers and I know the SBD source is out there and I'm sure I'll find it soon Carry on brothers and sisters. Love you! ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ Twirly Banner
user picture

Member for

15 years 4 months

Yep ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ Twirly Banner
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 4 months

6. LongDead7. dwlemen 8. hawksbillwill 9. DarkStarr1971 10. noonie 11. Jake R
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

6. LongDead7. dwlemen 8. hawksbillwill 9. DarkStarr1971 10. noonie 11. Jake R 12. Longrifle
user picture

Member for

14 years 11 months

I have this one still. PMed LongDead and waiting for addy. Raymond
user picture

Member for

15 years 4 months

Ok as promised...finally found the late night All Star Jam which was stellar by the way...who has this and I'll pass it along so it goes with the vine. CC ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ Twirly Banner
user picture

Member for

13 years 7 months

6. LongDead7. dwlemen 8. hawksbillwill 9. DarkStarr1971 10. noonie 11. Jake R 12. Longrifle 13. maustin
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years

I gave RaymondMBrown my address back on Sept. 30th so this show should be on it's way to me. I'll update when I receive this vine and hold on to it until the All Star Jam arrives from CC, which looks great!!! I personally don't mind making copies of the All Star Jam to send out to the 5 people that weren't able to get a hold of it. Thanks to all, LongDead
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

That would be super cool of you. I'd definitely be interested in the AllStar Jam. "It's got no signs or dividing line and very few rules to guide"
user picture

Member for

15 years 4 months

Very Cool Man! PM me your addy or if you want, send me your email...and I can just send via a special Critter way (it's not huge) And I think you'll have enough room to put it on that data dvd when you copy it.♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ Twirly Banner
user picture

Member for

14 years 11 months

in Monday's mail. Sorry I have had it so long. Raymond
user picture

Member for

14 years 11 months

5. RaymondMBrown.... OUT .... 10/186. LongDead 7. dwlemen 8. hawksbillwill 9. DarkStarr1971 10. noonie 11. Jake R 12. Longrifle 13. maustin
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years

Sorry for the delay folks, I had received this and took care of it a couple days ago, but I was having some difficulties in obtaining the All Star Jam from CC. All is well now and I'm waiting for a address form Dwlemen. This vine now contains the three Furthur shows and the late night All Star Jam.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years

I had this shipped out yesterday to Dwlemen. This vine now contains The All Star Jam from 5/28/10 courtesy of Canyon Critter! The current vine list is.... 6. LongDead- OUT 10/28 7. dwlemen- IN 11/?? 8. hawksbillwill 9. DarkStarr1971 10. noonie 11. Jake R 12. Longrifle 13. maustin once again sorry for the delay folks, otherwise everyone have an awesome day!
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

Many thanks for sending me the All Star Jam Long Dead!! For the "mini-vine" it looks like I am sending this off too ripple1974 next. **Not to confuse the mini-vine with the original, Long Dead was kind enough to send the Allstar Jam to the 1st 5 folks on the list** Many thanks to Canyon Critter for all these goodies!! "It's got no signs or dividing line and very few rules to guide"
user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

Sent PM to Hawksbillwill but no response yet... -Dave ----------------- 7. dwlemen- IN 11/1 8. hawksbillwill 9. DarkStarr1971 10. noonie 11. Jake R 12. Longrifle 13. maustin
user picture

Member for

15 years 4 months

Everything worked out, it's on one data dvd now!! And thanks Long Dead for giving the All Star Jam out for everyone once I loaded it to your puter. Things are working out....Almost time for the Chicago Furthur shows too....I'm also going to Iowa and St. Louis. ~CC ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ Twirly Banner
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years

No problem Jackstraw! and yeah Canyon Critter Worcester, MA here!
user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

Giving up on hawksbillwill and requesting address from DarkStarr1971 7. dwlemen- IN 11/1 Skipping --> 8. hawksbillwill 9. DarkStarr1971 10. noonie 11. Jake R 12. Longrifle 13. maustin
user picture

Member for

13 years 3 months

This looks pretty cool with video too! 7. dwlemen- IN 11/1 Skipping --> 8. hawksbillwill 9. DarkStarr1971 10. noonie 11. Jake R 12. Longrifle 13. maustin 14. Frenchy76 Never rub another man's rhubarb. You can try to rub another man's cactus, but I can't guarantee it will be a pleasant experience.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years

7. dwlemen- IN 11/1Skipping --> 8. hawksbillwill 9. DarkStarr1971 10. noonie 11. Jake R 12. Longrifle 13. maustin 14. Frenchy76 15. t140v77 16. adding my name to the list
user picture

Member for

15 years 8 months

Dec *8th 2010 HeyHey Now, Canyon Critter i just wanted u to know i have this vine. i just pm'd noonie for his addy so as soon as i get his addy it will go his way! until then i have it. what a cool Vid. thanks for putting this together its a great vid with all the cool aspects of the show. thanks again! Peace* DarkStarr1971>craig
user picture

Member for

15 years 10 months

You're back. I have not seen you in ages.
user picture

Member for

14 years 7 months

has happened to this wonderful vine. I will sign up if it gets going again.
user picture

Member for

14 years 7 months

cryin' shame.
user picture

Member for

14 years 7 months

... for some insight as to what happened with this.Hopefully it can get movin again.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years

I'll definitely re-seed this. Such a great vine!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 4 months

Long Dead are you sending to Poncho?It doesn't appear that noonie ever got this either. I'm pretty sure all else are active except Frenchy76 but a pm to the next in line never hurts. 10. noonie 11. Jake R 12. Longrifle 13. maustin (?) 14. Frenchy76 (?) 15. t140v77 16.