• 41 replies
    marye
    started by Oroboros This is a single flac DVD that will unbundle to 13 CDs. (Sorry no wav CDs) Sources include soundboards, radio broadcasts, and audience recordings, and you can see special guests often sit in with the Doctor for some bayou boogie and to help spice up the gumbo. FYI- Dr. John is trade-friendly and all these shows have been freely traded around (and recently landed at my house.) Dr. John's studio CDs are legend, seek and ye shall find 'em. Dr. John, 4/07/72, Manley Field House, Syracuse, NY Source: SBD > ?? > CDR > EAC > FLAC Transfer (no remastering or editing) by Scharny on January 21, 2009 1. Intro Jam -> Gris Gris Gumbo Ya Ya -> 2. Salt & Pepper 3. Familiar Reality 4. Keep On Keepin' On 5 Rock 'n' Roll Has Got A Beat 6 Let The Good Times Roll 7 I Walk On Guilded Splinters -> Zu Zu Mamou 8 //Iko Iko (cuts in) 9 Band Introductions 10 Little Liza Jane 11 Mardi Gras Day TT: 56:57 "w/ Jaimoe from the Allman Bros. on a few tracks; the intro jam definitely sounds inspire

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • TigerLilly
    11. TigerLilly (in 9/14) Out?? Can be by 9/1612. 13. ********************************** I am not young enough to know everything. Oscar Wilde
  • TigerLilly
    I have it, can send it back again by tomorrow, who wants it next?********************************** I am not young enough to know everything. Oscar Wilde
  • JohnRParker5
    Default Avatar
    8. zepthompson9, JBH69Flyer 10. JohnRParker5 (IN 9/1, OUT 9/7) 11. TigerLilly 12. 13. Nothing left to do but smile smile smile...
  • JohnRParker5
    Default Avatar
    Have PM'd TigerLilly for an addy. 8. zepthompson 9, JBH69Flyer 10, JohnRParker5 (IN 9/1) 11. TigerLilly (??)
  • JBH69Flyer
    Default Avatar
    Hello TigerLilly, I sent you a PM with a few instructions. Please send a return PM with your mailing address and any special instructions. Sorry, I have already packaged this for mailing to JohnRParker. Best Wishes-Jimmy
  • TigerLilly
    I was away overnight, and didn't see the message until just now! Why don't we do this-send it to the next name, and I wait and be the very last one-that way there's no 2 week delay in the vine. Also postage might not be fair-alot heftier than within the US. Was more wishing out loud-but it is kind that you're willing to foreward here. ********************************** I am not young enough to know everything. Oscar Wilde
  • JBH69Flyer
    Default Avatar
    Haven't heard from Tigerlilly so I'll send the Doctor to JohnRParker5 on Monday. 8. zepthompson 9, JBH69Flyer (Out 8-29 to JohnRParker) 10, JohnRParker5 11. TigerLilly (??) Best Wishes-Jimmy
  • JohnRParker5
    Default Avatar
    If the Good Doctor is making housecalls..
    ...then count me in 8. zepthompson 9, JBH69Flyer 10, TigerLilly 11. JohnRParker5 12. 13. Nothing left to do but smile smile smile...
  • JBH69Flyer
    Default Avatar
    Hello Tigerlilly, I need your mailing address (send me a PM). If you reside in the EU, it could take approximately 7 to 10 business days to ship regular mail. Return mailing to the US would be about the same. On August 27th, 2011 TigerLilly said: don't suppose this one's making it overseas, eh? ********************************** I am not young enough to know everything. Oscar Wilde Best Wishes-Jimmy
  • TigerLilly
    don't suppose this one's making it overseas, eh?********************************** I am not young enough to know everything. Oscar Wilde
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months
Forums
started by Oroboros This is a single flac DVD that will unbundle to 13 CDs. (Sorry no wav CDs) Sources include soundboards, radio broadcasts, and audience recordings, and you can see special guests often sit in with the Doctor for some bayou boogie and to help spice up the gumbo. FYI- Dr. John is trade-friendly and all these shows have been freely traded around (and recently landed at my house.) Dr. John's studio CDs are legend, seek and ye shall find 'em. Dr. John, 4/07/72, Manley Field House, Syracuse, NY Source: SBD > ?? > CDR > EAC > FLAC Transfer (no remastering or editing) by Scharny on January 21, 2009 1. Intro Jam -> Gris Gris Gumbo Ya Ya -> 2. Salt & Pepper 3. Familiar Reality 4. Keep On Keepin' On 5 Rock 'n' Roll Has Got A Beat 6 Let The Good Times Roll 7 I Walk On Guilded Splinters -> Zu Zu Mamou 8 //Iko Iko (cuts in) 9 Band Introductions 10 Little Liza Jane 11 Mardi Gras Day TT: 56:57 "w/ Jaimoe from the Allman Bros. on a few tracks; the intro jam definitely sounds inspire
user picture

Member for

16 years 1 month

01. Lopezz02.
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

01. Lopezz02. Deadicated 03. This is going to hit the spot! Thanks, Oroboros. " Where does the time go? "
user picture

Member for

16 years 6 months

01. Lopezz02. Deadicated 03. ejjd 04.
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

to Lopezz. Enjoy!! The Truth is realized in an instant, the act is practiced step by step.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years

01. Lopezz02. Deadicated 03. ejjd 04.1958
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 7 months

01. Lopezz02. Deadicated 03. ejjd 04.1958 05 dr zevon thanks z.
user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

01. Lopezz02. Deadicated 03. ejjd 04.1958 05 dr zevon 06. Unclejon 07. "when life looks like easy street, there is danger at your door"
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 1 month

01. Lopezz02. Deadicated 03. ejjd 04.1958 05 dr zevon 06. Unclejon 07. itsbenderingtime 08. Be gentle with me, I'm new to all this...
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years

Out to dr zevon 2-20-10Thanks Oroboros
user picture

Member for

14 years 1 month

01. Lopezz02. Deadicated 03. ejjd 04.1958 05 dr zevon 06. Unclejon 07. itsbenderingtime 08. owensdad74 09.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years

01. Lopezz 02. Deadicated 03. ejjd 04.1958 05 dr zevon 06. Unclejon 07. itsbenderingtime 08. owensdad74 09. ryland 10. Out to dr zevon 2-20-10 Thanks Oroboros Did you receive it Dr Zevon? 03-23-11
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 6 months

A re-seed of this vine was requested and member oroboros may be able to help out. Here is a link to his comment: http://www.dead.net/forum/vine-re-seed-request-topic The list needs work as many many of the names are not currently active on the Vineyard. 06. Unclejon (active) 07. itsbenderingtime (inactive) 08. owensdad74 (inactive) 09. ryland (active) Looks like Unclejon should get it first followed by ryland. Best Wishes-Jimmy
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

sorry for the delay with dat gumbo delivery. The Truth is realized in an instant, the act is practiced step by step.
user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

Sent a PM to Ryland for his address. Will hold until I hear back as noone else has signed up for this great vine! "when life looks like easy street, there is danger at your door"
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years

did you get my adress Unclejon?
user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

Zep you should PM Ryland your address! "when life looks like easy street, there is danger at your door"
user picture

Member for

13 years 4 months

6 Unclejon >> out 4/217 ryland 8 zepthompson 9 thanks
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years

Just receive the vine today...i am a happy man... give me a few days and it's on your way zepthompson "long life to music"
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 6 months

Nice to see this vine come back to life!! Thanks very much for the re-seed!! 6 Unclejon >> out 4/21 7 ryland 8 zepthompson 9 JBH69Flyer Best Wishes-Jimmy
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years

the vine is flying to you zepthompson... many thanks to Oroboros for seeding and re-seeding... thanks to JBH69Flyer for asking for a re-seed... and of course endless thanks to Dr. John for being... "long life to music"
user picture

Member for

13 years 4 months

You Rock Oroboros!! shoulda/coulda updated this a week ago Friday... better late than.... packed and ready to go to Jimmy 8 zepthompson 9 JBH69Flyer
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 6 months

Received 5-28, Thanks zep!! 8 zepthompson 9 JBH69Flyer (in 5-28) Who's Next?? Free Shipping!! PM with your address. Best Wishes-Jimmy
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 6 months

The good Doctor wants another house call! A vine full of mojo, hoo-doo and great music from the Doctor. Another Free-shipping offer!! PM to me with you address! Best Wishes-Jimmy
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 6 months

A nice collection of Dr. John shows available immediately!! Free Shipping!! Send me a PM with your mailing address and I'll send the Good Doctor on a house call! Best Wishes-Jimmy
user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

don't suppose this one's making it overseas, eh?********************************** I am not young enough to know everything. Oscar Wilde
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 6 months

Hello Tigerlilly, I need your mailing address (send me a PM). If you reside in the EU, it could take approximately 7 to 10 business days to ship regular mail. Return mailing to the US would be about the same. On August 27th, 2011 TigerLilly said: don't suppose this one's making it overseas, eh? ********************************** I am not young enough to know everything. Oscar Wilde Best Wishes-Jimmy
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 6 months

Haven't heard from Tigerlilly so I'll send the Doctor to JohnRParker5 on Monday. 8. zepthompson 9, JBH69Flyer (Out 8-29 to JohnRParker) 10, JohnRParker5 11. TigerLilly (??) Best Wishes-Jimmy
user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

I was away overnight, and didn't see the message until just now! Why don't we do this-send it to the next name, and I wait and be the very last one-that way there's no 2 week delay in the vine. Also postage might not be fair-alot heftier than within the US. Was more wishing out loud-but it is kind that you're willing to foreward here. ********************************** I am not young enough to know everything. Oscar Wilde
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 6 months

Hello TigerLilly, I sent you a PM with a few instructions. Please send a return PM with your mailing address and any special instructions. Sorry, I have already packaged this for mailing to JohnRParker. Best Wishes-Jimmy
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 4 months

Have PM'd TigerLilly for an addy. 8. zepthompson 9, JBH69Flyer 10, JohnRParker5 (IN 9/1) 11. TigerLilly (??)
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 4 months

8. zepthompson9, JBH69Flyer 10. JohnRParker5 (IN 9/1, OUT 9/7) 11. TigerLilly 12. 13. Nothing left to do but smile smile smile...
user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

I have it, can send it back again by tomorrow, who wants it next?********************************** I am not young enough to know everything. Oscar Wilde
user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

11. TigerLilly (in 9/14) Out?? Can be by 9/1612. 13. ********************************** I am not young enough to know everything. Oscar Wilde