• 56 replies
    marye
    started by pkpotter Jackson Browne & David Lindley - Philadelphia Folk Festival 2006 A magical afternoon, August 19, 2006 at the Philadelphia Folk Festival. Two legends of acoustical music. Songwriter extraordinaire Jackson Browne, and his dear friend Mr. David Lindley, the single most accomplished acoustic instrument player on the planet. Together on a hot saturday afternoon, two friends sharing a stage, doing what they love...sharing their music and enlightening the hearts and souls of all who listen. disc 1 1. Intro 2. I'm Alive 3. Call it a Loan 4. Too Many Angels 5. The Pretender 6. Crow on the Cradle 7. Lives in the Balance 8. For Everyman 9. Mercury Blues 10. El Rayo X 11. These Days 12. Your Bright Baby Blues disc 2 13. The Barricades of Heaven 14. Late for the Sky 15. For a Dancer 16. Take it Easy 17. Running on Empty Thank you Jackson and David for the beautiful music.

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • Hal R
    to free idea If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. William Blake
  • Hal R
    will be sent out with the next batch, will post then If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. William Blake
  • sakparadise
    Default Avatar
    1. Unclejon2. Deadicated - David Lindley rocks! 3. Hal R 4. free idea 5. ripple1974 6. NJRipple 7. Duplojohn 8. Oroboros 9. sak paradise
  • Deadicated
    Jackson Browne/David Lindley 8/19/06 Vine
    Thank you Unclejon - and, of course, the pkpotterrmeister - a sweet, sweet vine if there ever was one! Dark Hal R? Comin' your way. "March winds will blow all my troubles away"
  • Oroboros
    Jackson Browne & David Lindley - Philadelphia Folk Festival 2006
    Browne/Lindley 8-19-06Thanks pk, this sounds great! 1. Unclejon 2. Deadicated - David Lindley rocks! 3. Hal R 4. free idea 5. ripple1974 6. NJRipple 7. Duplojohn 8. Oroboros The Truth is realized in an instant, the act is practiced step by step.
  • UncleJon
    Deadicated did send his addy - my bad. On it's way out today! "when life looks like easy street, there is danger at your door"
  • UncleJon
    I've been moving a bit slow on this one. Deadicated didn't send an addy to me. PM'd him. It's ready to go out! "when life looks like easy street, there is danger at your door"
  • duplojohn
    I am adding so the "john" sisters, both of whom are huge JB/DL fans can understand better my generous ways (yeah right). But, they'll still dig this. Browne/Lindley I'm in 1. Unclejon 2. Deadicated - David Lindley rocks! 3. Hal R 4. free idea 5. ripple1974 6. NJRipple 7. Duplojohn
  • NJRipple
    Default Avatar
    I'm in1. Unclejon 2. Deadicated - David Lindley rocks! 3. Hal R 4. free idea 5. ripple1974 6. NJRipple
  • ripple1974
    1. Unclejon2. Deadicated - David Lindley rocks! 3. Hal R 4. free idea 5. ripple1974 yeah i'm definitely in on this one. my parents loved Jackson Browne and i can remember a lot of saturdays waking up to the Pretender blaring through the house on my dad's old Rotel receiver. great memories. can't wait to give him a copy of this vine. thanks.
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months
Forums
started by pkpotter Jackson Browne & David Lindley - Philadelphia Folk Festival 2006 A magical afternoon, August 19, 2006 at the Philadelphia Folk Festival. Two legends of acoustical music. Songwriter extraordinaire Jackson Browne, and his dear friend Mr. David Lindley, the single most accomplished acoustic instrument player on the planet. Together on a hot saturday afternoon, two friends sharing a stage, doing what they love...sharing their music and enlightening the hearts and souls of all who listen. disc 1 1. Intro 2. I'm Alive 3. Call it a Loan 4. Too Many Angels 5. The Pretender 6. Crow on the Cradle 7. Lives in the Balance 8. For Everyman 9. Mercury Blues 10. El Rayo X 11. These Days 12. Your Bright Baby Blues disc 2 13. The Barricades of Heaven 14. Late for the Sky 15. For a Dancer 16. Take it Easy 17. Running on Empty Thank you Jackson and David for the beautiful music.
user picture

Member for

13 years 5 months

got this yesterday thanks
user picture

Member for

13 years 5 months

16. zepthompson >> IN 6/117.
user picture

Member for

13 years 5 months

Jackson Browne/David Lindley 8/19/2006 Vine ~~~~~~~~~~ 16. zepthompson >> IN 6/1 17.
user picture

Member for

13 years 5 months

16. zepthompson >> IN 6/1 > Out 9/2617. twsuder 18.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

12 years 6 months

18. twsuder in