• 56 replies
    marye
    started by pkpotter Jackson Browne & David Lindley - Philadelphia Folk Festival 2006 A magical afternoon, August 19, 2006 at the Philadelphia Folk Festival. Two legends of acoustical music. Songwriter extraordinaire Jackson Browne, and his dear friend Mr. David Lindley, the single most accomplished acoustic instrument player on the planet. Together on a hot saturday afternoon, two friends sharing a stage, doing what they love...sharing their music and enlightening the hearts and souls of all who listen. disc 1 1. Intro 2. I'm Alive 3. Call it a Loan 4. Too Many Angels 5. The Pretender 6. Crow on the Cradle 7. Lives in the Balance 8. For Everyman 9. Mercury Blues 10. El Rayo X 11. These Days 12. Your Bright Baby Blues disc 2 13. The Barricades of Heaven 14. Late for the Sky 15. For a Dancer 16. Take it Easy 17. Running on Empty Thank you Jackson and David for the beautiful music.

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • pkpotter
    This is an amazing show. Sound Quality is superb, an A+. Whatever you do, if these gentlemen, either of them come to a locale near you, don't miss it. I saw Mr. Lindley at New Georges in SF a few years ago, small, no tiny, club, and he played at least a dozen completely exotic acoustic instruments and absolutly blew everyone away. What a talent. And When he plays with Jackson,they compliment each other like twin brothers.Enjoy this...I am. Off to Unclejon tommorrow.
  • free idea
    Jackson Browne/David Lindley 8/19/06 Vine
    Jackson Browne/David Lindley 8/19/06 Vine 1. Unclejon 2. Deadicated - David Lindley rocks! 3. Hal R 4. free idea 5. thankyou pk!
  • Hal R
    Jackson Browne/David Lindley 8/19/06 Vine thank you PK I saw these guy together electric in 1978 or so with Browne's band and they came out for two or three encores. It was just amazing. lst act was Bonnie Koloc who was local from Waterlooo, Iowa and getting more well known.. One of the best shows I have ever been at! And my wife replies "How many best shows are there that you were at?" and I reply, "Probably several hundred, yeah several hundred best." You all know what I mean. 1. Unclejon 2. Deadicated - David Lindley rocks! 3. Hal R
  • UncleJon
    Lindley has played the local saloon many times and yet I've never managed to catch him...it's a 7-10 minute drive away from the house and where I used to play in a pool league...next time I will catch him for sure! "when life looks like easy street, there is danger at your door"
  • Deadicated
    Thanks! 1. Unclejon 2. Deadicated - David Lindley rocks! 3. "when life looks like easy street, there is danger at your door" "Where does the time go?"
  • UncleJon
    Thanks! 1. Unclejon 2. 3. "when life looks like easy street, there is danger at your door"
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months
Forums
started by pkpotter Jackson Browne & David Lindley - Philadelphia Folk Festival 2006 A magical afternoon, August 19, 2006 at the Philadelphia Folk Festival. Two legends of acoustical music. Songwriter extraordinaire Jackson Browne, and his dear friend Mr. David Lindley, the single most accomplished acoustic instrument player on the planet. Together on a hot saturday afternoon, two friends sharing a stage, doing what they love...sharing their music and enlightening the hearts and souls of all who listen. disc 1 1. Intro 2. I'm Alive 3. Call it a Loan 4. Too Many Angels 5. The Pretender 6. Crow on the Cradle 7. Lives in the Balance 8. For Everyman 9. Mercury Blues 10. El Rayo X 11. These Days 12. Your Bright Baby Blues disc 2 13. The Barricades of Heaven 14. Late for the Sky 15. For a Dancer 16. Take it Easy 17. Running on Empty Thank you Jackson and David for the beautiful music.
user picture

Member for

13 years 5 months

got this yesterday thanks
user picture

Member for

13 years 5 months

16. zepthompson >> IN 6/117.
user picture

Member for

13 years 5 months

Jackson Browne/David Lindley 8/19/2006 Vine ~~~~~~~~~~ 16. zepthompson >> IN 6/1 17.
user picture

Member for

13 years 5 months

16. zepthompson >> IN 6/1 > Out 9/2617. twsuder 18.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

12 years 6 months

18. twsuder in