Grateful Dead

110 replies [Last post]

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
shiney mike's picture
Jerry Garcia

yeah

THANK YOU JERRY !!!

Thank you for always putting a SMILE on my FACE,and for all the ENERGY that you give me. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA BEAR !!!! Peace!

noonie's picture
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERRY

i will allways miss you .....youre music moves me on a spiritual level....you are my musical prophet....THANK YOU!!!!

Jerry....

Will never forget the time we rocked at the Warfield, April 23rd, 1993. One of the best nights of my life. You will always be an inspiration in my mind, thoughts and soul. You are truely missed. Miss ya pal!

Ziptrip's picture
Not a day goes by...

...that I don't think of Garcia...and smile, smile, smile...

The faster we go the rounder we get!

boombassix's picture
I'm with Patti...It's Jerry Garcia Week.

It was a long strange trip, but man, the trip's gotta end at some point. I am truly thankful and blessed I was around for a good portion of it. Cheers, and a heart felt Hats Off to Jerry. Peace and Love. Take in a good read, and check out Wendy Weir's book, 'In the Spirit, conversations with the spirit of Jerry Garcia". You will both be amazed and thankful you read it,...I did. Loved it!! thanks Wendy. Frank

Jim Vaughn's picture
THank you Jerry.

THank you Jerry. Lots of new kids love your music! I have met so many kids that say something like "Oh! I never got to see Jerry...", THey really love you man. I'm a grampa now... TIme flies when you're having fun! Thanks for all the great shows.

liberty525's picture
Happy B-Day

I will never forget the spring 87 shows in hartford...About 8 months after you scared us for the first time... You gave and gave AND GAVE!!!!!!!...Your Music...Along with the rest of the Boys..keeps me going...Gives me Hope...and takes me away from some dark places...I never met you..Never even managed to get that close you..But I Love You...

naataanii's picture
Happy b-day

Your light still shines, like a headlight on a northbound train.

Thank you,

We will never forget, for the music forever lives!

Spencer

naataanii's picture
Spencer

Spencer

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
"Jerry Week" 2009 -- August 1-9