Grateful Dead

JGB 1977 Part 2 Vine

started by Lopezz

Posted: November 20, 2008 - 10:48am Jerry Garcia Band 1977 part 2

This will be a 11 audio disc and a data dvd with shn/flac files. These are all from December, it must have been a good month! These are all soundboards except 12-23-1977 which is a FM broadcast.

12-4-1977 Disc 1 1. The Harder They Come 2. Simple Twist of Fate 3. They Love Each Other 4. Tore Up Over You 5. Stir it Up 6. Midnight Moonlight 7. Second That Emotion

12-6-1977 Disc 1 1. Tuning 2. Catfish John 3. Knockin on Heavens Door 4. The Way You Do The Things You Do 5. Mystery Train Disc 2 1. Dont Let Go 2. I'll Take a Melody 3. Ruebin & Cherise 4. Simple Twist of Fate Disc 3 1. The Harder They Come 2. Tore Up 3. Mission in the Rain

12-8-1977 Disc 1 1. Second That Emotion 2. Thats what Love Will Make You Do 3. Simple Twist of Fate 4. The Way you Do the Things you Do 5. Mystery Train Disc 2 1. I'll Take a Melody 2. Love in the Afternoon 3. Tore Up Over You 4. Knockin on Heavens Door Disc 3 1. Ruebin & Cherise 2. Dont Let Go

12-11-1977 Disc 1 1. How Sweet it is 2. Catfish John 3. Simple Twist of Fate 4. Sitting in Limbo 5. Mystery Train Disc 2 1. Love in the Afternoon 2. I Second That Emotion 3. Gamorrah 4. The Harder They Come Disc 3 1. Russian Lullaby 2. Tore Up Over You 3. Mission in the Rain 4. Lonesome and a Long Way From Home

12-23-1977 Disc 1 1. I Second That Emotion 2. Love in the Afternoon 3. Tore up Over You 4. The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down 5. Midnight Moonlight

Since dstach has been keeping in contact with me about this vine I am going to start it with him. Enjoy more JGB : )

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Well, lucked out on this one...

Hi,

In a bit of a lucky break the JGB '77 pt. 2 vine has been returned to me, and will be mailed back out to Tommo "sufficiently addressed" tomorrow.

Now, if O&ITW would just show back up...

Cheers! MarkintheDark ********************************************* I have a sigfile! --> www.kindveggieburritos.com *********************************************

Arkdeadhead's picture
Oh man this looks good!!!

2. MarkintheDark 3. Tommo ( tompen@earthlink.net ) 4. Hal R. 5. Deadicated 6. Birdsong1969NJ 7. brewster boy 8. Unclejon 9. Oroboros 10. That Nice Hippy Guy 11. PAPPYPGH 12 bearisgrateful 13. stuman 14. arkdeadhead (pwyatt30@yahoo.com)

how did i miss this

JGB part two , oh yes please

2. MarkintheDark 3. Tommo ( tompen@earthlink.net ) 4. Hal R. 5. Deadicated 6. Birdsong1969NJ 7. brewster boy 8. Unclejon 9. Oroboros 10. That Nice Hippy Guy 11. PAPPYPGH 12 bearisgrateful 13. stuman

Thank you !!

Gonna be delayed, goddammit

Hi,

There's gonna be a delay in this vine moving around, it was sent to the same bad address I was given that has screwed up the Old and In the Way vine.

Sorry, MarkintheDark

********************************************* I have a sigfile! --> www.kindveggieburritos.com *********************************************

On the road cross-country...

JGB '77 pt. 2 is on it's way to Tommo.

Enjoy! MarkintheDark ********************************************* I have a sigfile! --> www.kindveggieburritos.com *********************************************

rambelinbearisgrateful's picture
back on top of my game so will take this one

2. MarkintheDark 3. Tommo ( tompen@earthlink.net ) 4. Hal R. 5. Deadicated 6. Birdsong1969NJ 7. brewster boy 8. Unclejon 9. Oroboros 10. That Nice Hippy Guy 11. PAPPYPGH 12 bearisgrateful

THANX

PAPPYPGH's picture
Thank you!

Just got finished listening to Part 1....amazing stuff!!! Would love to have Part 2. Thank you!!!

1. dstache 2. MarkintheDark 3. Tommo ( tompen@earthlink.net ) 4. Hal R. 5. Deadicated 6. Birdsong1969NJ 7. brewster boy 8. Unclejon 9. Oroboros 10. That Nice Hippy Guy 11. PAPPYPGH

~ Pappy www.theCAUSEjams.com

"Once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places, if you look at it right." - Robert Hunter

Out with part 1, in with part 2

Gotta love that steady stream of Jerry!

Hi,

The JGB '77 part 2 vine arrived today. It'll be a few days before I can get it back out to Tommo, I'll be busy sucking up to my new Brazilian paycheck-signers.

Cheers, MarkintheDark

********************************************* I have a sigfile! --> www.kindveggieburritos.com *********************************************

dstache's picture
update

Received today, will go out to Mark Mon. Thanks Lopezz!

That Nice Hippy Guy's picture
Im in

1. dstache 2. MarkintheDark 3. Tommo ( tompen@earthlink.net ) 4. Hal R. 5. Deadicated 6. Birdsong1969NJ 7. brewster boy 8. Unclejon 9. Oroboros 10. That Nice Hippy Guy

Thank you, Trevor

"You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
JGB 1977 Part 2 Vine