Grateful Dead

59 replies [Last post]

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Locations

United States
It`s been a busy week

will work on this over the weekend and should be able to have it out monday .
will post . Thanks again JSFC !!

*** Clean***Sober***Proud***

carolina boy's picture

Winston Salem, NC
United States
36° 5' 59.496" N, 80° 14' 39.1776" W
At the moment...

There doesn't seem to be a long list for this vine, so I don't expect there to be a rush in getting it out to the next person in line (who??) which will give me the time I need to copy such a huge vine. Plus, I REALLY need more JGB in my collection, and what a better way to stock up than this vine??

JackstrawfromColorado's picture

Locations

CO
United States
Carolina Boy

If you want it all then this is the vine for you. However if you'd prefer the abridged version of this vine I will start it really soon. One or two dvd's rather than 6. It's up to you.

"Here's my half a dollar if you dare .. double twist when you hit the air. Look at Julie down below .. the levee doing the dopaso"

carolina boy's picture

Winston Salem, NC
United States
36° 5' 59.496" N, 80° 14' 39.1776" W
I'm back & ready to copy some discs

1. Stuman
2. carolina boy

Locations

United States
in today 4-24

Looks nice and beefy !! Thank you JSFC !!!

dstache's picture

Locations

New York, NY
United States
40° 45' 21.7944" N, 73° 59' 13.0236" W
it won't fail

A best of definitely won't fail. Don't despair JSFC!

Locations

CO
United States
Out to Stu Today

Hope you enjoy this stu! So going forward I will put this big vine to rest, well at least the other parts to it. No sense wasting a bunch of dvd's. However as a couple people have suggested I'd like to try again but this time as a 'Best of 1981'. There are definitely better shows than others. I've been listening to the Jan and Feb shows and have picked out some of the better recordings. I'll post the new vine soon. If that one fails too then I think I'm done!

1. Stuman

"Here's my half a dollar if you dare .. double twist when you hit the air. Look at Julie down below .. the levee doing the dopaso"

Locations

United States
ah just send it all

I`ll weed through it when it gets here . Thank you !!

Locations

CO
United States
*ding *ding *ding*

We have a taker!! haaa :-) Nothing like some forceful advertising :-) Do you want the entire vine or should I trim out some of the redundant sources? It's up to you. I'll start working on it soon.

Locations

United States
Well I`ll be first then

I`m still not sure how much 81 Garcia I have but I`ll be happy to take this one . I`ll figure out later what I have and not have .
Thank you JSFC !!

1. Stuman

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
JGB 1981 Part 1 Vine