started by dstache This vine will be on a FLASH DRIVE, which I hope to have returned to me once this vine runs its course. I don't want to do a whole spiel so I'll just say to be responsible and not sign up if that is too much for you. The drive contains the rest of 1978 (10/24, 10/26, 10/27, 10/28, 11/3 and the Merl show from 10/3). It also has the 2 requested shows from 1980 (3/7 and 3/8) (I was going to put more 1980 on but I couldn't even fit all the 1983 so that will have to wait). And finally it has all of 1983 through 11/26, but not including 1/24 (I just have the perfectly fine SBD, which is perfectly fine so long as Jerry's guitar doesn't interest you, as it disappears for MOST of the show). We are working on finding the AUD for 1/24, not to mention upgrades for a handful of other shows that could probably use them. We need help with this so if you would like to help please let me know. Enjoy!
what's the venue on the 1/24? If it's Bay Area, I can ask around with people who were taping back then.
1. zepthompson2 3 4 5 6 7
It is the Keystone Berkeley. There is a Steven Martin AUD on ETree that we are trying to get. That and the inferior SBD are the only ones noted on the Jerry site. It would be great to see a new one. Thanks Mary!
Thanks! 1. zepthompson 2. TheNuthatch 3 4 5 6 7
1. zepthompson 2. TheNuthatch 3.1958 4 5 6 7
dstache how big is the flash drive
Thank you marye
1. zepthompson2. TheNuthatch 3.1958 4. kwitt 5 6 7 Thanks dstache. Great idea using flash drive.
1. zepthompson 2. TheNuthatch 3.1958 4. kwitt 5. Island Girl 6 7
I was probably at that show. Menke probably has it, Jeff Knudsen's very likely to have taped it also. This isn't the one with the 20-minute Don't Let Go and Billy on drums, is it? (It wasn't really 20 minutes, but close.)
No Don't Let Go and no note of Billy being there. I mailed this today. Enjoy!
I 'll make sure to do a quick turn
I think those shows were in the spring. The tape I had was very good except that just where Jerry hits escape velocity on Don't Let Go, the taper gets into a shouting match with one of the venue staff, or hey, maybe Parish.
1. zepthompson >> IN 10/3 >> OUT 10/42. TheNuthatch 3. 1958 4. kwitt 5. Island Girl 6. 7. 8.
No problem, glad it apparently copied fine. A big thanks to Wilbags for all these JGB shows!
Helluva vine! Thanks Derek and Darrell.... 2. TheNuthatch (In 10/7, out 10/9) 3. 1958 4. kwitt 5. Island Girl 6. 7.
2. TheNuthatch (In 10/7, out 10/9) 3. 1958 in 10-15 will go out 10-16 4. kwitt 5. Island Girl 6. 7.
Is it considered that bad of a year? We need more sign-ups. I am up to June right now and just about every show and set is at least very good. Sure, there are a few so so sets, and Jerry has a tough time with the words to Run for the Roses, but this is mostly really good stuff.
3. 1958 in 10-15 will go out 10-164. kwitt 5. Island Girl 6. JackstrawfromColorado 7. Having a real hard time finding the upgrades you are wanting dstache...
4. kwitt (in 10/19; out 10/24)5. Island Girl 6. JackstrawfromColorado Thanks 1958. Sweet vine dstache! Love'd the USB.
4. kwitt (in 10/19; out 10/24) 5. Island Girl 6. JackstrawfromColorado 7. t140v77 8.
I will start working on the next vine this week. It will have the rest of 83 plus all I can fit from 76. There is a lot from 76 so we will call this one Part 1.
adding my name to the list...4. kwitt (in 10/19; out 10/24) 5. Island Girl 6. JackstrawfromColorado 7. t140v77 8. McB28
Was nice to get this treat today, stuffed in the mailbox with all the nasty bills. Thanks Kwitt. And dstache, as always, for another great bunch of music! Will work on it this weekend, should be out to JackStraw early next week. 4. kwitt (in 10/19; out 10/24) 5. Island Girl (in 10/31- 6. JackstrawfromColorado 7. t140v77 8. McB28
Thanks to dstache and all who keep the train running.... 5. Island Girl (in 10/31- 6. JackstrawfromColorado 7. t140v77 8. McB28 9. JohnRParker5 10. 11.
5. Island Girl (in 10/31-out 11/05) 6. JackstrawfromColorado 7. t140v77 8. McB28 9. JohnRParker5 10. 11.
Will get this sent out early next week. Huge thank you!!
7. t140v77 in--> 12/2 8. McB28 9. JohnRParker5 10. will get this out as soon as I get it copied. dstache, much thanks to you as always.
7. t140v77 in--> 12/2 out -->12/3 8. McB28 9. JohnRParker5 10. using a flash drive sure does make it easy.
7. t140v77 in--> 12/2 out -->12/38. McB28 9. JohnRParker5 10. zachdini 11. This is my first vine. Can't wait!
8. McB28 in-> 12/12 will be back out by 12/20 (working extra heading in my vacation)9. JohnRParker5 10. zachdini
8. McB28 in-> 12/12 out--> 12/21 Sorry for the delay all9. JohnRParker5 10. zachdini
Spend NYE in Charlotte with the Avett Bros, and returned home to this treat. Must mean '14 is gonna be a good year! Thanks to Wilbags and Dstache for all the great Jerry shows! 9. JohnRParker5 (In 1/1/14) 10. zachdini
Anyone else want this one? Zachdini is going to send the Flash back to me if no one else signs up, and I am going to delete the files and reload it for the next vine (finish up 76 + a late 80's/early 90's year)
9. JohnRParker5 (IN 1/1 OUT 1/7/14)10. zachdini
Just got this in the mail today. Does anyone else wanna sign up? 10. zachdini (IN 1/9)
I need this Flash returned to me so I can vine the next JGB installment. Anyone else want this one?
I've asked Zachdini to send the Flash back to me. As soon as I receive it I will begin work on the next JGB vine. This vine is now closed
for the Jerry vines - much appreciated!!
Sorry for the few day delay, but I got this out today. zachdini (Out 2/5)