Grateful Dead

176 replies [Last post]
marye's picture

started by richard

Posted: August 29, 2007 - 4:37am
1977 - 05/05; 05/07; 05/08; 05/09

Here is a nice little four-night run from May of 1977. I am sure you all recognize that 05/08 date and probably already have that show in your collection. But I thought these four shows would make a nice package. They are all very clean with good quality sound.
First person on the list needs to PM me with an address.
I hope you enjoy this slice of Prime Dead.

Richard

05-05-77 Veterans Memorial Coliseum, New Haven, Ct. (Thu)
1: Promised, Sugaree, Mama Tried> El Paso, Tennessee Jed, L. L. Rain, Deal, Lazy Lightning> Supplication, Peggy-O, Music
2: Bertha, Estimated, Scarlet> Fire> Good Lovin, St. Stephen> Sugar Magnolia E: Johnny B. Goode

05-07-77 Boston Garden, Boston, Ma. (Sat)
1: Bertha, Cassidy, Deal, Jack Straw, Peggy-O, Minglewood, Half Step> Big River, Tennessee Jed, Music
2: Terrapin> Samson, FOTD, Estimated, Eyes> Drums> Wheel> Wharf Rat> Around E: U. S. Blues

05-08-77 Barton Hall, Cornell University, Ithaca, N.Y. (Sun)
1: Minglewood, Loser, El Paso, TLEO, Jack Straw, Deal, Lazy Lightning> Supplication, B. E. Women, Mama Tried, Row Jimmy, Dancin
2: Scarlet> Fire, Estimated, St. Stephen> NFA> St. Stephen> Morning Dew E: Saturday Night

05-09-77 War Memorial Auditorium, Buffalo, N.Y. (Mon)
1: Help> Slipknot> Franklin's, Cassidy, B. E. Women, Mexicali, Tennessee Jed, Big River, Peggy-O, Sunrise, Music
2: Bertha> Good Lovin, Ship Of Fools, Estimated> Other One> Drums> NFA> Comes A Time> Sugar Magnolia E: Uncle John

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Hal R's picture
dudrawls

pmail GD GRW and GD GRW should send on to you

If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite.
William Blake

I Need A Miracle

Hello! Is there anybody out there? I know this is an old thread, but wondering how to get or if its possible to still get this run of shows somehow??? Please Help If You Can!

GD GRW's picture
Got them last week

Thanks Mercedes! I got these last week and am almost finished burning them. Looks like I'm the last one on the list and I'm not sure of the protocol. I can hold 'em and when someone signs up just PM me with your addy and I'll send them off or if I should send 'em back to the seeder can someone let me know? A great batch of 77 shows here!

Got it! nothing left to do

Got it!

nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile

noonie's picture
going out

to mercedes on monday morning...enjoy

GD GRW's picture
Hopping On

Very Nice selection, thank you for seeding and passing along!

42. dancing blue bear
43. j.straw
44.everydaijunglist
43.noonie
44. mercedes42
45. GD GRW

noonie's picture
just came in

todays mail should be good to go on saturday

off to noonie. couldn't get

off to noonie. couldn't get a hold of either 43. j.straw or 44. everydaijunglist. both have been mia for a while, it seems. thank you up the vine.

42. dancing blue bear 43.

42. dancing blue bear
43. j.straw
44.everydaijunglist
43.noonie
44. mercedes42

nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile!

No word from our friend from

No word from our friend from wichita. I see he has been difficult to find in the past. i'm thinkin' i just move on.

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
May 1977 East Coast Vine