Grateful Dead

176 replies [Last post]

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Gr8fulTed's picture
Eastbound

US Mail has the package and Chris will see it Monday?

Hal R's picture
Dead in MA

Welcome aboard. The vines are a Grate ride.

If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite.
William Blake

thanks HalR

After thinking about it a bit more I realized it probably worked in the way that you describe. Thanks for the clarification and I'm really looking forward to getting involved in this.

Gr8fulTed's picture
As a matter of fact

I've created disc images from the originals and will forward to Chris next time I see a Post Office. FYI: The data from the 2 short cd's, from 5/5 and 5/9, can be saved on 1 disc...

Hal R's picture
Dead in MA

It is not really a chain. You pass on the originals. That way nothing is lost as they are sent to the next people. Everyone has the same access to the originals.

If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite.
William Blake

I would love in on this

I'm new to this process but I'm assuming this is essentially a chain CD burning process where each person receives the CD's, burns a new copy, and sends them along to whoever is next on the list. Accurate? Would love to get clean copies of Buffalo and Boston (and New Haven) to add to Cornell. I grew up in Rochester and now live in Boston.

Many, many thanks..........
Dead in MA
(1) 143or245 [eiwpfrg@aol.com]
(2) Hal R.
(3) Socrateazer
(4) Deadicated
(5) Gr8fulTed (gr8fulted@gmail.com) gcdead: put your name beneath mine if you're inclined
(6) reedchris
(7) TekeHead
(8) erickat
(9) thomasdblls(thomasdblls@hotmail.com)
(10) Dead in MA (rparmele@yahoo.com)

Gr8fulTed's picture
Cold outside

But it's cooking inside, and wow, what a nice packaging job !!
I'll make images and send them along to Chris in a day or 2.

Deadicated's picture
MAY '77 UPDATE

We are back on course, y'all!!! ST landed it here today - off tomorrow to GTed

Deadicated

"Where does the time go?"

richard's picture
Socrateazer

I believe there was mention of a hospital stay some while back.
I pray our friend is doing well.
Meantime, I will reseed directly to Deadicated.

Peace,
Richard

marye's picture
I could be misremembering

but I seem to recall Socrateazer posting on another vine topic that he was dealing with some issues and thought he should go on vine hiatus for a bit, so if we don't hear from him pretty quick that might be a good plan.

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
May 1977 East Coast Vine