Grateful Dead

176 replies [Last post]

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
richard's picture
If the vine has died

I can reseed to Deadicated if needed.
If so, Deadicated will need to send me a PM with an addy. I don't have it in my address file.

Peace,
Richard

Hal R's picture
about this one

Socrateazer told me that when I sent this to him it was missing a disc. I made a new copy of the missing disc and mailed it to him. I trust he got it, have sent a PM to ask if he did, no reply as of yet. I hope this one can move on so all of you can hear this tasty run. This is the last I know of this vine.

If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite.
William Blake

thomasdblls's picture
Put me in May 77

Thomas D
(1) 143or245 [eiwpfrg@aol.com]
(2) Hal R.
(3) Socrateazer
(4) Deadicated
(5) Gr8fulTed (gr8fulted@gmail.com) gcdead: put your name beneath mine if you're inclined
(6) reedchris
(7) TekeHead
(8) erickat
(9) thomasdblls(thomasdblls@hotmail.com)

erickat's picture
I'm In - 77 was THE year

(2) Hal R.
(3) Socrateazer
(4) Deadicated
(5) Gr8fulTed (gr8fulted@gmail.com) gcdead: put your name beneath mine if you're inclined
(6) reedchris
(7) TekeHead
(8) erickat

Count me in

I would like to get in on these incredible shows as well.

(2) Hal R.
(3) Socrateazer
(4) Deadicated
(6) reedchris
(7) TekeHead

Gr8fulTed's picture
are we there yet?

How grows the vine today? Looking forward to seeing the .wav package

format

They are strait audio cd's. They sound great too.

Gr8fulTed's picture
format

will these 77's be flac or shn? Gr8ful

Hal R's picture
missing disc

I have not been able to locate said missing disc and have made a copy which will be mailed to Socrateazer on Friday the 8th.

sorry for the delay

Delay, Delay, Delay

Sorry, but when I received the vine the last disk wasn't there. I sent a note to the guy who sent them to me, Hal R, and he agreed to locate and send it to me. Once it arrives, I will send the entire vine along.
Oh, one more thing. I meant Nov/Dec 73 as great tours go, but there would always be great music from them regardless of the date. We can all agree on that, I'm sure!

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
May 1977 East Coast Vine