Grateful Dead

17 replies [Last post]
marye's picture

More tours and festivals happening in the New Year. Lots of folks going. Lots of folks who would meet up with other folks if only they knew they were there.

Here's a place to arrange those gathering details, wherever you're going this concert season...

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Eric Abrahamson's picture
Uh-oh!

(Eric Abrahamson)

elderstogether.com

Linda Jacobson
Communications director; world's 1st virtual reality evangelist
San Francisco Bay AreaMarketing and Advertising
Current
Set It Spinning LLC, myriad innovators

meet ups

I would like to meet men or women in Northern California interested in meeting or going to GD concerts or folk/rock concerts. I have tickets to Dead and Company the Saturday night at Shoreline. Thanks.

I know, Katniss
KristineD's picture
ain't no getting over...

you will always miss Gus. always.

@Stanley

I miss Katniss goddammit....

and Jerry,

and Stanley and Ollie....

And Gus....I still miss Gus

KristineD's picture
with or without S'mores?

My idea of roughing it is no wine fridge in my hotel room. :-)
But, give this link a look.

Camp Dan Beard is in Northbrook, Camp Reinberg is in Palatine. Both in the NWSuburbs and an expressway from the city.

http://fpdcc.com/camping/

Ms. LikeToHike might have advice, as well.

Good luck!

I miss jerry, and sgt. puppers.

@dwlemen

Hey Dave pm KristineD, Chicago dweller, she can give you some advice, I'm sure of it.

dwlemen's picture
Camping for Chicago?

Hey all! I'll be at Dead and Co. for both nights in Chicago this summer. I was wondering if there are any campsites near / Uber-able? I'd love to do this w/o springing for a Chicago hotel.

Peace,

-Dave

erikastonedohigho's picture
DSO Jubilee May 2017

I am getting tickets. I don't know too many ol heads in Ohigho. I dropped off in 1994- last show Vegas. and then was in WY for a long time. Now in Ohigho. Went to Riverbend last summer-Dead&Co. Was okay. but rather not spend fat cash. Id like to see Phil and friends and other tributes. Looking for comfort campers-50 years old+, I smoke weed, drink wine, single, no kids - just want some ol heads to hang with in the new scene...

erikastonedohigho's picture
DSO Jubilee May 2017

I am getting tickets. I don't know too many ol heads in Ohigho. I dropped off in 1994- last show Vegas. and then was in WY for a long time. Now in Ohigho. Went to Riverbend last summer-Dead&Co. Was okay. but rather not spend fat cash. Id like to see Phil and friends and other tributes. Looking for comfort campers-50 years old+, I smoke weed, drink wine, single, no kids - just want some ol heads to hang with in the new scene...

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Meet Me on Tour: 2017 Edition