• 141 replies
    marye
    started by cosmicbadger Repatriation Vine 1 Thirteen from 70 Repatriation Vine 1: 13 from 70 Keeping the two way flow going and giving Sunshine Daydream a spell, sign up here for lucky 13 shows (some partial) from 1970 on 2 DVDs (SHN and FLAC). First on the list PM me with address details. NOTE1: Beware. Whoever takes this on first will need DVD facilities. You may be begged by other viners to transfer to CDs (23 I think!). NOTE2: The original 2 DVD set remains circulating in Europe through Eurotraders in the usual way. These are copies made to share with our generous US friends who have sent so much our way. Here are brief details. PM me for full details if you wish. Disk 1 01-31-70 New Orleans 02-04-70 San Francisco Family Dog 02-11-70 New York Fillmore East (Late Show, partial) 03-24-70 Dania, FL 04-09-70 San Francisco, Fillmore West 04-11-70 San Francisco, Fillmore West (partial) 04-12-70 San Francisco Fillmore West 04-15-70 San Francisco Winterland 05-01-70 Alfred, NY Disk 2

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • stepineden72
    Default Avatar
    I'm on 45. sportzfreak260 46. JohnRParker5 47. Island Girl 48. stepineden72 49.
  • Island Girl
    Default Avatar
    sign me up! 45. sportzfreak260 46. JohnRParker5 47. Island Girl 48.
  • JohnRParker5
    Default Avatar
    I'll take this one off your hands Riley! Thanks. 45. sportzfreak260 46. JohnRParker5 47. 48.
  • sportzfreak260
    Default Avatar
    Recieved this awhile ago by accident from iGrateful
    and forgot to post. Anyway can't be to mad about some 1970 Dead! If anyone wants this send me a PM. 44. iGrateful 45. sportzfreak260
  • ADAWGWYO
    41. TheNuthatch - out 3/2242. njpaulc **In 4/02 - Out 6/16** 43. ADAWGWYO In 6/18>>> OUT (monday 6/20) 44. iGrateful 45. Peace
  • ADAWGWYO
    41. TheNuthatch - out 3/2242. njpaulc **In 4/02 - Out 6/16** 43. ADAWGWYO In 6/18>>> OUT (monday 6/20) 44. iGrateful 45. peace
  • iGrateful
    41. TheNuthatch - out 3/2242. njpaulc **In 4/02 - Out 6/16** 43. ADAWGWYO 44. iGrateful Nothin' left to do but :-) :-) :-)
  • njpaulc
    Default Avatar
    Just finished with 1970 parts 1 and 2 so this will help complete the year. Thanks to cosmicbadger for the seed. 41. TheNuthatch - out 3/22 42. njpaulc **In 4/02 - Out 6/16** 43. ADAWGWYO 44.
  • ADAWGWYO
    Just finished with 1970 parts 1 and 2 so this will help complete the year. Thanks to cosmicbadger for the seed. 41. TheNuthatch - out 3/22 42. njpaulc **In 4/02 43. ADAWGWYO 44.
  • njpaulc
    Default Avatar
    41. TheNuthatch - out 3/2242. njpaulc **In 4/02 Who's next?
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months
Forums
started by cosmicbadger Repatriation Vine 1 Thirteen from 70 Repatriation Vine 1: 13 from 70 Keeping the two way flow going and giving Sunshine Daydream a spell, sign up here for lucky 13 shows (some partial) from 1970 on 2 DVDs (SHN and FLAC). First on the list PM me with address details. NOTE1: Beware. Whoever takes this on first will need DVD facilities. You may be begged by other viners to transfer to CDs (23 I think!). NOTE2: The original 2 DVD set remains circulating in Europe through Eurotraders in the usual way. These are copies made to share with our generous US friends who have sent so much our way. Here are brief details. PM me for full details if you wish. Disk 1 01-31-70 New Orleans 02-04-70 San Francisco Family Dog 02-11-70 New York Fillmore East (Late Show, partial) 03-24-70 Dania, FL 04-09-70 San Francisco, Fillmore West 04-11-70 San Francisco, Fillmore West (partial) 04-12-70 San Francisco Fillmore West 04-15-70 San Francisco Winterland 05-01-70 Alfred, NY Disk 2
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 6 months

Repatriation Vine #119. free idea 20. erickat 21. Estim8ed I'll PM erikat w/my address
user picture

Member for

16 years

Note - There are no cd's here - just 2 dvd's - and they showed as blank in all my machines. I had to hook up a legacy dvd reader to get the data off to my hard drive - so the data is definitely there - but might be difficult to read on some newer machines.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 6 months

I recieved this vine yesterday. Waiting for someone to PM me with thier address. As for the note from erickat. My sony dvd burner read the discs just fine. As he said there are two dvd's, which have not been handled with very much care I don't know if that is causing the reading errors or not.
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

just popped in to see how this vintage vine was getting on. These DVDs had long done the rounds in Europe before I repatriated them (hence the name). They have done long long service and may be a little road weary after the tens of thousands of miles they have travelled, the hundreds of sticky fingers that have handled them and the dozens of machines that have processed them!
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

19. free idea20. erickat 21. Estim8ed 22. Pomo1 23.TxJed Good to know you got shoes to wear when you find the floor.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 6 months

This vine is out of hibernation! Sending out to pomo1 today.Peace
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 2 months

20. erickat21. Estim8ed 22. Pomo1 23.TxJed 24. gratefulmikes
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

Should be on its way to Texas within the next day or so. "Let there be songs to fill the air."
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

Should be able to send it along early next week. Good to know you got shoes to wear when you find the floor.
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

Figured out how to convert it! Gratefulmikes should be getting it in the next couple of days. Good to know you got shoes to wear when you find the floor.
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

I'll help keep it goin... 20. erickat 21. Estim8ed 22. Pomo1 23.TxJed 24. gratefulmikes 25. Longrifle
user picture

Member for

15 years 8 months

"Circle songs and sands of time, and seasons will end in tumbled rhyme,and little change, the wind and rain."
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

I check the mail twice a day. Will keep checking.
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

I'll keep checking the mail twice a day.
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

But have nowhere to send it. I appear to be last on the list. I guess I'll wait a bit...
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

I didn't read anything about how long to sit on it before I send it back to the original owner. Cosmicbadger could you let me know how long to wait before sending it back to you, thx, Longrifle
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

So no need to send the vine back to me Longrifle. IMO the best thing to do is to hang on to it and post now and then to remind people that it is still waiting for a new viner. In fact I was asked the same question about this vine months ago and it suddenly acquired a new lease of life, someone is bound to appear who wants these shows.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 7 months

You are the caboose, it is an awesome responsibility. You hang onto them until somebody else signs up. Post a message here letting people know that you are last and to PM their address to you if they sign up. Every few weeks post a msg here to remind people, and get the forum back up on the "Recent Posts" radar screen. There'll be a new viner along soon that'll jump on this, for the no-waiting immediate gratification. Cheers, Mark ************************************** *The white zone is for loading and unloading only* **************************************
user picture

Member for

16 years 6 months

26. dstache I'll PM Longrifle
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 7 months

A new viner...or maybe an old viner that passed on the flac vine the first time through ;^) Cheers, and have a nice weekend, MarkintheDark ************************************** *The white zone is for loading and unloading only* **************************************
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

on Monday when mail resumes. Thx, for the support MarkintheDark I didn't want sit on it, seemed wrong somehow. But I see your points and will bare the responsibility if need be. Longrifle
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

Enjoy dstache, Longrifle
user picture

Member for

16 years 6 months

Received today, thanks Badger and the phallic Longrifle.
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

Thanks cosmicbadger! 26. dstache 27. JackstrawfromColorado 28. "When the smoke has cleared she said, that's what she said to me. You're gonna want a bed to lay your head and a little sympathy"
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 11 months

26. dstache27. JackstrawfromColorado 28. fluffhead420 the vine grows.... "In a bed, in a bed, by the waterside I will lay my head. Listen to the river sing sweet songs, to rock my soul."
user picture

Member for

16 years 6 months

I just started ripping this as I was busy this weekend (and no one was behind me last I looked) so give me another day or two to get this out. Thanks!
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

Thanks dstache! I'll post again when they are ready. "When the smoke has cleared she said, that's what she said to me. You're gonna want a bed to lay your head and a little sympathy"
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

To Fluffhead. Thanks again.. "When the smoke has cleared she said, that's what she said to me. You're gonna want a bed to lay your head and a little sympathy"
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 11 months

Who's next?.....PM me with your address and I'll shoot it your way :) "In a bed, in a bed, by the waterside I will lay my head. Listen to the river sing sweet songs, to rock my soul."
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 4 months

29. Jake R
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years

29. Jake R30. dpwstldeadfan
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 11 months

to dpwstldeadfan in May... "In a bed, in a bed, by the waterside I will lay my head. Listen to the river sing sweet songs, to rock my soul."
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 11 months

29. Jake R30. dpwstldeadfan 31. ohyeah I'll PM dpwstldeadfan with the addy right away. "Come with me or go alone, he's come to take his children home"
user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

29. Jake R30. dpwstldeadfan 31. ohyeah 32. That Nice Hippy Guy "You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years

I don't believe you sent this to me. I never got it and JakeR was ahead of me. Pay attention to the vine order.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years

from JakeR - Thanks 30. dpwstldeadfan 31. ohyeah 32. That Nice Hippy Guy Out to ohyeah tomorrow morning.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years

31. ohyeah32. That Nice Hippy Guy
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 11 months

The 1971 Tour Vine got consolidated with this vine somewhere along the way. I received both vines in the same package. From the forum, it looks as if the 1971 Tour Vine fizzled out as an independent vine, so some kind soul must have just decided to consolidate it with this vine. Very cool! "Come with me or go alone, he's come to take his children home"
user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

whos next? Thanks alot, Trevor "You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."
user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

Just a reminder that I still have this one. It also comes with the 71 tour vine which includes the dead and nrps sets from 4/29/71, 10/21/71, and 10/30/71. Someone has gotta want these! Let me know. Peace and Love, Trevor "You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."
user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

1970 Repatriation et al; I'll be glad to give it a listen! Thanks, especially if you still have it 31. ohyeah 32. That Nice Hippy Guy 33. Gr8fulTed No one could steer me right, but Mama tried....
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 7 months

31. ohyeah32. That Nice Hippy Guy 33. Gr8fulTed 34. dr zevon
user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

Gr8fulTed sent me a pm asking if I still had this a couple of weeks ago. I didnt think that I did, it had just been so long. This one was stuck with me for months. Turns out that I had just misplaced it, came across it in a big pile of stuff last week. I sent Ted a pm asking for his address over the weekend and havent heard back from him yet. This one is still alive. Sorry about misplacing it. Please send me a pm in the future if you sign up for a vine like this that Im last one on. I get pretty busy and wont notice it. Peace, Trevor "You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."