Grateful Dead

141 replies [Last post]

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
You don't send them back, Longrifle

You are the caboose, it is an awesome responsibility. You hang onto them until somebody else signs up. Post a message here letting people know that you are last and to PM their address to you if they sign up. Every few weeks post a msg here to remind people, and get the forum back up on the "Recent Posts" radar screen.

There'll be a new viner along soon that'll jump on this, for the no-waiting immediate gratification.

Cheers, Mark

************************************** *The white zone is for loading and unloading only* **************************************

cosmicbadger's picture
rules

So no need to send the vine back to me Longrifle. IMO the best thing to do is to hang on to it and post now and then to remind people that it is still waiting for a new viner. In fact I was asked the same question about this vine months ago and it suddenly acquired a new lease of life, someone is bound to appear who wants these shows.

Longrifle's picture
I checked the rules...

I didn't read anything about how long to sit on it before I send it back to the original owner. Cosmicbadger could you let me know how long to wait before sending it back to you, thx,

Longrifle

Longrifle's picture
Got it!

But have nowhere to send it. I appear to be last on the list. I guess I'll wait a bit...

Longrifle's picture
Not here yet

I'll keep checking the mail twice a day.

Longrifle's picture
Not Yet

I check the mail twice a day. Will keep checking.

Brett did this make to Vancouver yet?

just checking, since it did go out on the 19th?

I have this and it sounds pretty good.

I have just burned this. Brett I will put it in the mail to Canada this afternoon.

Birdsong1969NJ's picture
Anybody want to but these on CD's?

"Circle songs and sands of time, and seasons will end in tumbled rhyme, and little change, the wind and rain."

Longrifle's picture
sign me up too...

I'll help keep it goin...

20. erickat 21. Estim8ed 22. Pomo1 23.TxJed 24. gratefulmikes 25. Longrifle

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Repatriation Vine #1 - 13 From 1970