- May 1, 2019 - 8:48amLuckyDuckJoined:July 20, 2015From SoCal to The Gorge 2019
I'd love to have some company on the road for this long-ass round-trip! Smoking vehicle, not much extra room because I'm loaded for Shakedown, but I have room for a talkative passenger and your personal gear. I have an extra ticket for both shows too. Leaving San Diego on June 5.
- July 6, 2018 - 11:26amskogens heroesJoined:January 6, 2009Ride from Long Beach to Dodger Stadium July 7 2018Just looking for one seat to (& hopefully back) Dead & Co at Dodger Stadium. I have gas money!!Thanks, Jeff 562-537-7122
- June 26, 2018 - 3:10pmtheforestwalkerJoined:June 26, 2018ride sought to the show at the Gorge in George, WashingtonSitting in Seattle envisioning a sublime journey to the Dead&Co at the Gorge. Hoping for some fabulous Deadfam to have room for one human, one didjireedoo, and a backpack plus sleeping pads. On a walkabout so cash flow is unstable in my present moment. I can pull on strings if need be, but I have many other gifts and blessings to bestow, namely I am your devine brother and have a lifetime of stories about incarnating as flagship to the Golden Dragon and how the people of the Dragon are on Gaia, helping push the evolution, or I can not tell stories and give shoulder massage, cranial touch therapy, trade art, share my writings, take you on a hike, plus I know lots of people. Yeah!! The strong spiritual relationship I cultivate brings great blessings of synchronicity and awakenings. I have fun wherever I go. Hoping you will choose to invite me to soar to George with you. Namaste!
- May 3, 2018 - 3:14pmCsterling925Joined:May 3, 2018Looking for rides from show to show.Just poking around here, but I'm attempting to follow the tour this summer. I don't drive so I'm hoping I can find people traveling city to city and find rides as I can. I don't expect a free ride either. Any help would be grately appreciated. I'll be at Mansfield, so looking for a ride from Mass to NJ to start off with. Stay strange my friends.
- April 21, 2018 - 7:51amstellabluegroupJoined:April 21, 2018Need Something To Listen To On The Ride?Anyone living in OH 15-20 years ago might have known my brother Guido. He was a taper and he left me about 200 DAT tapes of various shows from the late 80's-90's. Grateful Dead, Phish, Bruce Hornsby... The tapes are looking for a good home - FREE! Let me know who needs some music for the ride. firstname.lastname@example.org
- March 23, 2018 - 11:22ammr.moeJoined:January 2, 2009A ride from TorontoLooking to get from Toronto to Darien for Dead & Co June 19, 2018. If you know of a bus from Toronto and back, please let me know! Thanks! Moe
- March 18, 2018 - 6:11ammudhuttaJoined:March 18, 2018driving from Peterborough Ontario to Darien Lake NYDead and Co. June 19th Darien Lake I have room in my car for more. I can take different routes depending on who needs a ride. Here are the links to the 2 different routes: https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/Peterborough,+Ontario/Darien+Lake+Amusem… https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/Peterborough,+Ontario/Darien+Lake+Amusem… Cheers, Kat
- February 22, 2018 - 11:13amjaredjmJoined:November 1, 2010ride to New Orleans!anyone going down to see the show Saturday going thru Shreveport LA??!? :-) thanks! jared 917 270 6539
- October 29, 2017 - 1:14pmGamedadJoined:June 23, 2007Ride needed, Sacramento> Vegas, 5/27/17Hey, allLacking bette options, I`ll need to hitch to vegas From Sacramento, leaving 5/25. I`ll be around the 49er Travl plaza off I-5, some gas money in hand. Thanks; Gamedad As it rurned out, I got to vegas, getting back proved to be more of a challenge