Grateful Dead

108 replies [Last post]

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Hal R's picture
out today

to unclejon, sorry for the delay

If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. William Blake

Hal R's picture
I got it

Will be out in the next day or two. I had to look this one up In Dead Base because I thought the disc was messed up because it had the show starting with Terrapin!

If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. William Blake

I'll be a wait'n

4. Hal R 5. unclejon 6. LoneStarDarkStar 7. brewster boy 8. Deadicated 9. joneb 10. noonie 11. Estim8ed 12.dpwstldeadfan 13. dead man telling tales 14. Birdsong1969NJ 15. ripple1974 16, Terpin61

JackstrawfromColorado's picture
One more comment

IMHO this show has to go down as one of the best ever or at the very least be considered a historic happening. The first live performance of one of if not my all time favorite songs - Terrapin as the opener?? Are you kidding? I just love the way the show starts and the crowd reaction is priceless! It sends chills all up and down my spine plus (like every time I listen to Terrapin) brings tears to my eyes. My only regret is I wasn't there for the Terrapin Station Tour being that I was only 7 years old! But I sure love listening to it now!

Thanks again dstache! I will always cherish this show! "His job is to shed light not to master"

"Escaping through the lily fields, I came across an empty space. It rainbow then exploded, left a bus stop in its place. The bus come by and I got on, thats when it all began. It was Cowboy Neal at the wheel of the bus to never ever land"

This is in the mail today

To Hal in Spokane. Many thanks dstache, another excellent vine! I was thinking as I listened to 2/26 - pretty darn hard to follow up a Terrapin opener!

One note though - I could not get the DVD with the Flac files to work on my computer. Had to go the audio CD route.

"Escaping through the lily fields, I came across an empty space. It rainbow then exploded, left a bus stop in its place. The bus come by and I got on, thats when it all began. It was Cowboy Neal at the wheel of the bus to never ever land"

I have this vine

I have been on the road for the tour the last week and a half and now am way behind on vines. I am going to try my best to knock these out over the long weekend.

Got distracted with the Denver Dead roadtrip but I am back

and got them copied and sent out this morning to JackstrawfromColorado. But somehow I am thinking that he may be out digging some live stuff. They will be there when he gets back. ;o} Thanks again to dstache, you are grate at coming up with goodies!

The Truth is realized in an instant, the act is practiced step by step.

ripple1974's picture
I'm in (again)

1. Arkdeadhead 2. Oroboros 3. JackstrawfromColorado 4. Hal R 5. unclejon 6. LoneStarDarkStar 7. brewster boy 8. Deadicated 9. joneb 10. noonie 11. Estim8ed 12.dpwstldeadfan 13. dead man telling tales 14. Birdsong1969NJ 15. ripple1974

i think i got inadvertently bumped. no big deal i can wait for this one.

Got them today, Ark

Will take a couple days to turn them around as my dance card is full for the next couple days. Will post when off.

The Truth is realized in an instant, the act is practiced step by step.

Birdsong1969NJ's picture
thx derek

1. Arkdeadhead 2. Oroboros 3. JackstrawfromColorado 4. Hal R 5. unclejon 6. LoneStarDarkStar 7. brewster boy 8. Deadicated 9. joneb 10. noonie 11. Estim8ed 12.dpwstldeadfan 13. dead man telling tales 14. Birdsong1969NJ

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
'Stache Rides 1977 Vine