• 108 replies
    marye
    started by dstache Here are the 5 pre-spring tour 1977 shows: 2/26, 2/27, 3/18, 3/19 and 3/20. All will be circulated in WAV format. All but 2/27 (A- AUD) are A SBDs. Three of the shows, 2/27, 3/18 and 3/20 will also be circulated in FLAC/SHN on a DVD. 2/26 has the premiere performance of Terrapin Station, opening the show no less, and fine versions of Playing, Music and Help > Slip > Franklin's. 2/27 features a great 1/2 Step, Scarlet, Stephen and Dew. 3/18 has a hot Sugaree and the rare Alhambra. Highlights for 3/19 include TLEO, Playing, Eyes and Franklin's. 3/20 contains another great Stephen. And if you are an Estimated fan, you get FIVE for the price of one. Please wait for Marye to give this vine it's own plot, and enjoy

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • riggsjr
    Default Avatar
    Posted these to TheNuthatch this a.m. Thanks to all for their patience these discs did not arrive until Thursday 13th due to the mail backlog caused by extreme weather conditions. Thanks also to all who make these vines possible. I am sure it brings much joy to many to hear shows that would otherwise be missed!
  • riggsjr
    Default Avatar
    Just thought I would update on this vine, TekeHead posted on 15th dec, however we are just getting over the snow storms you guys are now getting on the East Coast(see snow thunder on youtube) and as a result the good old Royal Mail is struggling to deliver. Many people didn't get mail since mid November, although UPS deliveries all arrived on time including stuff I ordered from DeadNet. Fingers crossed everything will be o.k. Will make sure there is no delay in passing the vine on once it arrives. Happy holidays. riggsjr
  • smiley dave
    Default Avatar
    25. Tekehead26. riggsjr 27. TheNuthatch 28. Smiley Dave Do For Other's You Will Feel Better. Guaranteed!!!!
  • TekeHead
    Default Avatar
    .....We are back in business. Mailed this to riggsjr a couple days ago, he's in the UK so the tunes they have to paddle a bit, but all should be good. Happy Holidays everyone!
  • TheNuthatch
    Default Avatar
    25. Tekehead26. riggsjr 27. TheNuthatch Will wait to see what shakes down with riggsjr, Dave, etal. Will step aside for Dave if need be.
  • TekeHead
    Default Avatar
    riggsjr a PM. It will be good to get this vine rollin' again.
  • JackstrawfromC…
    Maybe we should just remove him from the list? I only added him because he sounded like he wanted in but he hasn't checked back or made any further inquires so he must not be that interested. Let's try to get a hold of riggsjr and go from there. We can always add smiley dave back to the list later. 25. Tekehead 26. riggsjr 27. "It's got no signs or dividing line and very few rules to guide"
  • TekeHead
    Default Avatar
    ....for Smiley Dave to send me his address. I've sent a couple of PM's, so Smiley Dave if you read this, PM me your address so I can send you these terrific shows!!!!!! Teke
  • riggsjr
    Default Avatar
    24. Jake R25. Tekehead 26. smiley dave 27. riggsjr Can't wait.
  • TekeHead
    Default Avatar
    Sent a PM to smiley Dave for his address
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months
Forums
started by dstache Here are the 5 pre-spring tour 1977 shows: 2/26, 2/27, 3/18, 3/19 and 3/20. All will be circulated in WAV format. All but 2/27 (A- AUD) are A SBDs. Three of the shows, 2/27, 3/18 and 3/20 will also be circulated in FLAC/SHN on a DVD. 2/26 has the premiere performance of Terrapin Station, opening the show no less, and fine versions of Playing, Music and Help > Slip > Franklin's. 2/27 features a great 1/2 Step, Scarlet, Stephen and Dew. 3/18 has a hot Sugaree and the rare Alhambra. Highlights for 3/19 include TLEO, Playing, Eyes and Franklin's. 3/20 contains another great Stephen. And if you are an Estimated fan, you get FIVE for the price of one. Please wait for Marye to give this vine it's own plot, and enjoy
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 2 months

Never vined before. This looks like a place to start. Saw Marye's "Rules of Engagement " somewhere a few weeks ago. Will review protocol. Seems it started with... 28. zepthompson 29. ADAWGWYO 30. JohnRParker5 (IN 7/26, OUT???) 31. stepineden72 32.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 2 months

Cuz your little bundle of joy arrived today 29. ADAWGWYO. 30. JohnRParker5 (IN 7/26, OUT???) 31. stepineden72 (in 8/1) 32. 33.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 2 months

Thank You Stache and JRP5! Another bundle headed north. 29. ADAWGWYO. 30. JohnRParker5 (IN 7/26, OUT???) 31. stepineden72 (in 8/1) [OUT 12/27] 32. Island Girl 33.
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

29. ADAWGWYO. 30. JohnRParker5 (IN 7/26, OUT???) 31. stepineden72 (in 8/1) [OUT 12/27] 32. Island Girl 33. itsburnsy
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

12 years 6 months

Got to Canada today, will have it out to itsburnsy ASAP 31. stepineden72 (in 8/1) [OUT 12/27] 32. Island Girl [IN 01/05 33. itsburnsy
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

If you want it, sign up and PM me your address.