Grateful Dead

Summer Fests 2010--Furthur and Beyond

By request--a place to talk about our plans to hit the road and pitch the tent in the quest for great tunes.

Furthur's playing a lot of fests this year, and so are lots of other bands and artists we know and love. Talk about it all here, as Furthur Fest is just around the corner!

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Canyon Critter's picture
Time For Vibes!

Vibes is only 10 days away! Anyone going? We have a bunch from Dead.net if it's anything like Wanee, Furthur Fest, Or Philly Shows...It will be a blast!

Gathering of the Vibes
♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Twirly Banner

Canyon Critter's picture
Post in the Tix Offered Section

That by far will be your best bet...also, send me a pm with what they are and the cost, and I'll spread the word out.

Scotty~CC
♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Twirly Banner

marye's picture
tortuga

if you haven't posted this in the Tix Offered topic, you might want to.

Help Mr. Wizard....I bought

Help Mr. Wizard....I bought a V.I.P. ticket to the All Good Festival and now I cannot attend....Can't afford to give it away....Hate to let go un-used....Let this old turtle know if you got any kind ideas....Canyon Critter , your orginizational skills are needed , pronto !!!!

lamagonzo (not verified)
Loved your movie Critter!

Gratefully appreciate your efforts with the camera Critter. It's the next best thing to being there.
Keep'em coming!

All that & a silky golf swing too? We gotta play a skins game some time.
(o);-}

fringeintern's picture
NEW RIDERS OF THE PURPLE SAGE in GREENSBORO, NC

The Eastern Music Festival's non-classical series, EMFfringe, presents New Riders of the Purple Sage, Thurs. July 8 @8pm in the Empire Ballroom (203 S. Elm St, Greensboro, NC). Tickets are on sale for $25 and available at http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/TicketPurchase?pid=6784407

Questions or comments? Email fringeintern@easternmusicfestival.org

Canyon Critter's picture
Ok Next Festival~Hemp Fest II before Philly Shows

Anyone going?

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
(¸.•´ (¸.•` * ¸.•´¸.•*´¨)Will you come with me? Once in awhile you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right!(¸.•´ (¸.•` * ¸.•´¸.•*´¨)

Canyon Critter's picture
Darn 0 for 2 on spelling

John Kadlecik and Jeff Chimenti

Canyon Critter's picture
Furthur Festival 2010 ~ Critter Cam

As promised, here is a video that I made up of the whole festival, enjoy.....

Furthur Festival 2010 Critter Cam from Khat Baker on Vimeo.

Furthur Festival~Critter Cam

Furthur Festival Angels Camp, CA May 28th-30th, 2010
From the Critter Cam, pictures, movies of the band, and tidbits. With Soundboards from all 3 nights. This is one heck of a movie...grab some popcorn and a beverage. It's a sit down and enjoy. Time for the best Critter Cam yet!

Furthur, Bob Weir, Phil Lesh, John Kadliscek, Joe Russo, Jeff Chiementi
Special Guests:
Hot Tuna, Maiden Lane, Blue Light River, Mark Karan & Jemimah Puddleduck, Larry Campbell & Teresa Williams, Galactic just to name a few.

Love is Real!
Canyon Critter

JackstrawfromColorado's picture
Nice Oroboros

Can't think of a better place and circumstance to celebrate an anniversay!

"Lazy lightning you say you never strike the same place. I want a double dose in any case" ... "You got to hear my supplication. Got to hear me now. A little bolt of inspiration"

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Summer Fests 2010--Furthur and Beyond