Grateful Dead

Summer Fests 2010--Furthur and Beyond

By request--a place to talk about our plans to hit the road and pitch the tent in the quest for great tunes.

Furthur's playing a lot of fests this year, and so are lots of other bands and artists we know and love. Talk about it all here, as Furthur Fest is just around the corner!

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Happy Birthday to me!!!!

This old turtle is headed for Calaveras Thursday morn. from Bellingham Wa.,any and all travel opportunities will be considered(and appreciated)....Otherwise it's the Greyhound baby,see ya at the show....

JackstrawfromColorado's picture
No doubt

Oh man chasingthedream, that is some serious stuff you are talking about there.

"Here's my half a dollar if you dare .. double twist when you hit the air. Look at Julie down below .. the levee doing the dopaso"

Canyon Critter's picture
ChasingTheDream Huh?

What did all that mean? Do you need help or something? Do you mean Zeek from the Creek? Is everything ok?

Searchin and will travel

Can't wait to see the look on Zeek's face when I show up in Colorado. He'll probably shit, most 30 year old men know better than to take 17 year old children across statelines. Dirty old man, will probably be looking at time for this one. A simple phone call was all I needed to know who she was with and that she was safe.

Canyon Critter's picture
started by Canyon Critter I

started by Canyon Critter
I think we should make a list of who's going to this festival ROLL CALL....and maybe we can all meet up when we're there.

1. Canyon Critter and Freinds
2. Cassidy11
3. Bdog
4. Alaskahead, daughter & her friend
5. Playdead
6.Gr8tfulBrad
7. khataroo
8.Alias
9. Rip

Canyon Critter's picture
Map of the Festie

Furthurfest Map

Rip
Furthur Fest......

Goin' where the winds don't blow so strange.....See ya at Furthurfest! and Furthurmore!!!!

Ouizzzl's picture
Ooops Here is the post which I forgot to add

Mt. Aire

On May 23rd, 2010 Gr8tfulBrad said:
started by Canyon Critter
I think we should make a list of who's going to this festival ROLL CALL....and maybe we can all meet up when we're there.

1. Canyon Critter and Freinds
2. Cassidy11
3. Bdog
4. Alaskahead, daughter & her friend
5. Playdead
6.Gr8tfulBrad
7. khataroo
8.Alias

Jesus paid for our sins, let's get our $$$ worth.

Ouizzzl's picture
Jesus paid for our sins,

Jesus paid for our sins, let's get our $$$ worth.

Mt. Aire!

i'll be there!

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Summer Fests 2010--Furthur and Beyond