Grateful Dead

1124 replies [Last post]

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
carlaplattwatercolors's picture
bruce hornsby and noisemakers Lincoln City OR Fri Aug 22

Hi there. Unnfortunately, I cannot make the 800 plus mile trip for the only west coast appearance of Hornsby this summer. I am selling 2 front row table seats for 60 for two on ebay. the show is tomorrow Fri Aug 22. I love that Bruce Hornsby..You won't be dissapointed ..I certainly am that I cannot go !!!!

Ratdog in San Diego July 1 & 2

Hey now. I have One ticket for July 1 and two for July 2. Unfortunately life has gotten in thhe way and I cannot make it to eaither show. Just hoping to recoup my cost (face value) for the tickets. Fell free to email me at

mvrphx@yahoo.com

if you are interested in any or all of them. I am bummed I cannot go, but it would be an even bigger bummer if the tickets go to waste.

I miss Jerry...

Ratdog at Los Angeles Greek Theater on June 29, 2008

I have two (literally) front row center seats for this show. I would like to exchange these two exceptional seats for a couple seats "furthur" back in the same section. E-mail me at rorty@hotmail.com.

Angelemerald's picture
Great Seats to Mt Winery shows
Angelemerald's picture
Great Seats to Mt Winery shows

Great Seats to the Mountain Winery RatDog/Gov't Mule show

Wed 7.09 - Mt Winery - Saratoga, CA - SEC 1, Row B, Seats (9) - Row 2 cent
Thu 7.10 - Mt Winery - Saratoga, CA - SEC 1, Row C, Seats (19) - Row 3 cent

Seating chart: http://www.ticketmaster.com/seatingchart/229407/23285

I run this little Mule site so you know I am not going to rip you off and that this is a legitimate offer for valid tickets.
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/WarrenHaynesandGovtMule/

I thought I could go from NYC, but now that doesn't seem possible.

Email me at angelemerald2006 at yahoo dot com

Phil/Greek/Los Angeles

One freebe tickey for Phil & Friends at The Greek Theatre in Los Angeles, California on May 11th., 2008
Send Email to: TICDS@SBCGlobal.Net

Need 1 ticket for P&F Crystal Ballroom Thank you!! ; )

............Not Fade Away

dstache's picture
Phil NY

I got an email 1/2 hr ago saying they just released a limited number of tickets for the Nokia shows, and I was able to snag 2 for Fri Nov 9. Hurry up!!!

crazyfingers's picture
2 Ratdog tickets for 10/30 and 10/31

Hi! I have two extra Ratdog tickets for 10/30 and for Halloween. Good seats in Section B. I am asking face. I live in Philly, but I could email them to you. Thanks!!! Midnight on a carousel ride, reaching for that gold ring down inside. Never could reach it. It just slips away. BUT I TRY!

Zappa Plays Zappa @ House of Blues in Atlantic City 11/3

I have 2 tix for face (of course) for Zappa Plays Zappa at the House of Blues in Atlantic City NJ on Saturday 11/3/07.

These are GA tickets, although the tickets say row D orchestra, but according to the venue this is a GA show. Either way you will have a terrific view.

Please e-mail me at cosmicneil@verizon.net if you have any questions or are interested.

Thanks.

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Tix Offered