Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • Doclok6

I've got 2 tickets in 109 row 10.... Unfortunately, family commitments have me missing the show. Looking to just break even....$350 for the pair. Will send in the MLB app. Have fun!

• coolhandlukens
    Default Avatar

I have two extra tickets to Friday night on the floor, and four extra tickets to Saturday on 3rd level.

Not trying to make any money, just looking to get my money back.

Would transfer on BallPark app.

• arooskie
    Default Avatar

Hello I am desperately looking for some extras. Wasn't expecting PIT but if you have abcouplebavailable I am interested

• dalestout
    Default Avatar

Have 4 pit tix to Saturday June 3, 2023 at JiffyLube - need pretty good value for them as i paid pretty high for them from TM to begin with but willing to try to deal...

drsx2002@aol.com

• Time is Relative
    Default Avatar
    2 GA tickets Fri Jun 9 Chicago Wrigley field

EDIT: Tickets may be taken already
    I got two extra tickets for General Admission in front of the band for face value, $299 x 2 = $598
    Will forward via the MLB Ballpark App

• Shaeffer
    Default Avatar
    2 Tickets for 6-10 in Chicago - Face Value

Two tickets for sale in section 414L. Only asking for what I paid for them - $135

• Lilymae0619

I have two tickets for Charlotte, NC (2023.5.30) to exchange for two Atlanta tix (2023.5.28). Thanks

• philmer
    Default Avatar
    Available: two tickets for this Friday at the LA Forum

We're got two tickets for the 5/19 Dead & Co tour opener at the Forum in LA that we can't use. Section 135, Row 6, aisle seats. Going for what we paid for them, $422 for the pair. If interested please respond quickly, posting them for sale on TM tomorrow.

• dunavgj
    Default Avatar

Im looking for 4 for Atlanta. Thanks, friends.

• K.A.
    Default Avatar
    Cornell 5/8/23 VIP Premium Tickets X 2. Section 2. Row E.

Got in on the Lottery. 2 Tickets Sec 2. Row E. Seats 1 & 2. Went to school '91-95 @ Ithaca College and wanted desperately to go but just cant get out there due to self induced family commitments lol. Tickets are transferable through ticket master app. Must have acct or you can set one up. Venmo me $3000 and the tickets are yours. Face Value $1500 each.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months
No scalping please!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

1 year

Hey there, It would be a stretch for me to make these shows, I would rather get them someone who wants good seats.
The band still has this package for sale, but they are now selling Row 27. Once it sells out and there is a waiting list, the band will take back my package. So this offer will save you a few bucks if you act soon.
It cost me $3283.36, I am willing to let it go for $2800 OBO, you pay the band and the band refunds me. Once refund is complete, I kick you back around $500
You would not pay me, this will be transferred to you through the Band. It is a Travel package for two people. Shows are July 14-15-16th 2023.
Two Seats each night: Section 121 Row CC Seats 3 & 4, same seats all three nights.
Three nights w King or Two Double beds, Marriot Marquis Downtown San Francisco.
Includes welcome merch gift from the band.
I purchased this package from the band, and I will not be able to make the shows.
Again, you will not pay me. This package will be transferred to you. I will send your info to the Band, and you will handle payment thru the Dead And Company website.
This is the:
"3-Night San Francisco Marriott Marquis Premium Reserved Travel Package for Two",
Fri Jul 14 2023, Sat 15th and Sun 16th.
3-Night San Francisco Marriott Marquis Premium Reserved Travel Package for Two
Reserved 2 Double Beds
Sec 121, Row CC, Seats ( 3 - 4 )
Marriott Marquis San Francisco, San Francisco, CA

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

11 months

I have two floor tickets for sale for Dead & Co at the LA Forum on May 20th - my partner & I had planned to travel from Scotland for her 40th birthday but unfortunately, we've had to cancel the whole trip & reselling through ticketmaster without a US bank account seems to be impossible! Happy to sell for what we paid ($420 for the pair). If anyone's interested, hit me up for details

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

10 months 3 weeks

Got in on the Lottery. 2 Tickets Sec 2. Row E. Seats 1 & 2. Went to school '91-95 @ Ithaca College and wanted desperately to go but just cant get out there due to self induced family commitments lol. Tickets are transferable through ticket master app. Must have acct or you can set one up. Venmo me $3000 and the tickets are yours. Face Value $1500 each.

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

2 years 7 months

We're got two tickets for the 5/19 Dead & Co tour opener at the Forum in LA that we can't use. Section 135, Row 6, aisle seats. Going for what we paid for them, $422 for the pair. If interested please respond quickly, posting them for sale on TM tomorrow.

user picture

Member for

10 months

I have two tickets for Charlotte, NC (2023.5.30) to exchange for two Atlanta tix (2023.5.28). Thanks

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

9 months 4 weeks

EDIT: Tickets may be taken already
I got two extra tickets for General Admission in front of the band for face value, $299 x 2 = $598
Will forward via the MLB Ballpark App

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 4 months

Have 4 pit tix to Saturday June 3, 2023 at JiffyLube - need pretty good value for them as i paid pretty high for them from TM to begin with but willing to try to deal...

drsx2002@aol.com

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

9 months 3 weeks

In reply to by arooskie

I have two extra tickets to Friday night on the floor, and four extra tickets to Saturday on 3rd level.

Not trying to make any money, just looking to get my money back.

Would transfer on BallPark app.

user picture

Member for

9 months 3 weeks

I've got 2 tickets in 109 row 10.... Unfortunately, family commitments have me missing the show. Looking to just break even....$350 for the pair. Will send in the MLB app. Have fun!

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 11 months

I have two floor tix for Citi Field 21st June. I live in the UK and can't re sell on TM site because I don't have a US bank account. Happy to sell for face value 201.50 each. I have the tickets saved in my apple wallet so should be easy to transfer. I don't want them to go to waste !

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

9 months 2 weeks

In reply to by Doclok6

Last minute Wrigley Field tickets, PLEASE..(looking for 3)
Signed Devoted Deadhead & Mom whose teeage twins finally want to go!!!!

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

9 months 2 weeks

I have a single GA ticket available for each night July 1, July 2, and July 3, available for exchange. Unfortunately will end up being out of town.

user picture

Member for

9 months 1 week

I had a last minute life audible & cannot make it to Sunday's show but would love for someone to enjoy these seats.
2 Tickets: Section 12, Row JJ

Recouping face value would be great... But if you cannot swing that, let me know what you can do.

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

9 years 1 month

I’m looking for tix for my sister in law and I for tomorrow night (Wednesday). We just want to be inside- anywhere! We’re both very low on cash so any break on the $ would be greatly appreciated. Strangers helping strangers…..

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

6 years 4 months

I have a pair for Friday, 7/14 in Section 129, row 14, seats 1-2. Looking to trade for a comparable Sunday, 7/16 pair (or preferably GA + cash difference). Would also sell my pair for face value. Please email me at jaboyd32@gmail.com or text me at (903) 278-2532.

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

9 months 1 week

In reply to by gratefldiver

I am looking to cover cost $100 per tik section 202
I'd rather sell both days but I may be willing to seek just Sunday?

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

9 months 1 week

In reply to by missflatty

How can we connect? Yes I still have them. Been traveling so I haven't been great about moving in these;)

user picture

Member for

9 months 1 week

Hello N. Bay Friends- What I have available is: 2ea round trip passage tickets for the Sunday 7-16-23 Golden Gate Transit special Ferry service to/fro to Oracle. It has a departure time of 4:15p from Larkspur terminal, but we know don't be late. Also I understand they will not be selling passenger tickets at the gate for this special Ferry. I'm referring this to the Ship of Fools. The return trip is a half hour after last song. The cost's would be an even $70. because of paper tickets and would want to send or meet in person, although 2 weeks out thinking mailing could work, especially being tracked. These passenger tickets would be good for any person, as long as they have the tickets. They have a QR code so would be careful to send pic if your interested. I'm getting cold thinking that I could actually get a ticket to the show, and don't want to be disappointed if I would go there, thinking that just by chance, etc. So look forward to a reply via message and will be watching for just. Was going to list cell phone but..... Enjoy the show- Thx for consideration. Best- windysuisun

user picture

Member for

5 years 10 months

Hi. I am a huge fan and I'm in need of just one ticket for Dead & Company in SF on Friday, 7/14, and Sunday, 7/16. (I'm also looking for one for Neil in Berkeley on Saturday, 7/15).

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

3 years 8 months

Hi friends! I’m in dire need of 3 tickets for 7/15 or 7/16, reasonable price. Please let me know, thank you! (323) 877-6053

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

6 years 4 months

I came to SF today from Texas with tickets to n1 and n2, but still don’t have tickets to n3 7/16. Please text me at (903) 278-2532 if you have a pair of tickets in the lower sections or GA you’re willing to get rid of. I need a miracle!
-Jake

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 7 months

I have three tickets about halfway back in the LA Greek for JRAD for 10/14. Willing to sell for $35 each, $105 total.
Message me here.

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 2 months

I am looking to swap my 2 Dead and Co at the Sphere Saturday July 13th floor seats for 2 reserved in the 100-200 level. Please message me if interested
Peace

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

1 month 1 week

I’m going to see D&Co at the Sphere, but am also going to see Ringo. The problem is, I bought Ringo tix for the wrong date! I have 3 tickets to Ringo for Wednesday, March 22 that I would like to sell. Let me know if you might be interested. Thanks!

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 2 months

In reply to by Davehead

Anyone looking for floor tickets on Sat 7-13? Looking to swap my floor for 2 seats

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 2 months

Looking to swap my 2 floor tickets on 7-13 for 2 seats on same night. Email me if interested at unclebrio@gmail.com

Thank you all