- December 7, 2018 - 11:26ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007I am not a Wharf Ratbut I think you'll find they're still at shows and you'd be welcome. People with a better clue, please say more.
- December 6, 2018 - 6:24pmDazzafariJoined:December 6, 2018Never saw...
Never saw the band. By the time I became an avid listener it was too late. Thus, not really a Wharf Rat as such... Just wanted to share that my listening to masses of Grateful Dead is a huge part of my sobriety. Wishing you all a blessed and sober day.
- August 20, 2018 - 11:36pmpatgarity52@gm…Joined:August 20, 2018meetingI'll check back here to let you know if I win the ticket lottery. I'll need a meeting. Years ago while staying in Playa Del Carmen I was walking down a side street and found an Alano Club. It was in Spanish which I;m not towell versed but I understood what they were sayun'. Traeted me like a long lost brother.
- August 20, 2018 - 11:32pmpatgarity52@gm…Joined:August 20, 2018Miracle!I had just checked in at the Wharf Rat table at the last show in Chula Vista. The guy that was sitting behind the booth said a girl had noticed the table on her way to the bar. She said I've only been sober a week! Glad you were here to remind me........ Don't know if she lasted through the show but ya never know, sometimes sobriety is measured in minutes....
- August 20, 2018 - 11:25pmpatgarity52@gm…Joined:August 20, 2018Hopin I'm goinThis Wharf Rat is tryin to go. I'll find the meeting by hook or by crook!
- May 25, 2018 - 9:43amNickedoes1Joined:January 27, 2015RiverbendWill there be a Wharf Rat group at Riverbend next week?
- May 25, 2018 - 3:09amSmitty9971Joined:May 25, 2018Meetings at showsA Grateful morning to all. I was wondering if there are still meetings at half time of Dead &Co. shows?
- April 26, 2018 - 1:13pmuncle leftyJoined:September 29, 2007Summer Tour 2018Much love from Ohio!
- February 1, 2018 - 7:52amJackJones99Joined:February 1, 2018Playing in the Sand - Dead & CompanyWhere is everyone meeting up for this? If nothing is setup, would anyone like to meet? I'd suggest we meet down under the pier, or by its pylons. We are Wharf Rats after all...9:30am daily? I don't see any other Barcelo Riviera Maya AA.
- October 28, 2017 - 6:16amhockey_johnJoined:August 25, 2012To not sureAs someone sober for many years to me it's as the saying goes. To thine own self be true. If it makes your life better by stopping taking the most controlling substance this worlds known I say it is up to you. If you no your doing what's rite then your doing what's rite. Because it makes you more content when you put your head on the pillow at night with a clear conscious . For me I can't take any chances with any substances at all which includes booze for that matter also.