Grateful Dead

1150 replies [Last post]

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
gratefaldean's picture
Alabama Shakes

Boys and Girls

I'm not saying that you should run out and buy this album today, boys and girls. You should, however, catch this band live at your earliest opportunity. Brittany Howard certainly has the pipes (and that "Brittany" first name) to be a pop diva, but she most definitely had not crossed over to the Dark Side. Check out this band!

gratefaldean's picture
A to 123

Good luck Parkas4Kids. Every time I try to do the same with the measly 700 songs on my Nano, playing on "shuffle" mode, something screws up and I never...quite...make it. Last time, at song 680, the thing locked up on me and I needed to reboot. Only 20 songs to go!

The Birthday Massacre

"Walking with Strangers"

Yep, still going through the iPod catalog from A to 123. 6,852 songs down out of 7,459. Can he do it?

Yes. He. Can!

gratefaldean's picture
Bonnie Raitt

Slipstream

legalize it now

I have been watching those shows about the med.cannibis and one thing really has me baffled.How can the feds collect tax on those places that sell med weed when they still do not show that they are legal under state law.Seems like a double standard to me ,pay my taxes or go to jail,oh by the way we are still going to send you to jail any way for following state law.Seems like bull*#%@* to me.

listeninc to now

Well since Levons passing I have been listening to a lot of his music,early,late,and new.Levon was not only a great musician but a hell of a nice dude,and one fine actor.I also went out and bought the book a muscical history of the band.Alot of unreleased stuff on there.The only other thing has been a little working mans dead(just cant get those songs out my head),the stones,and swamptater and the ditchbank boys(reverb nation).

------------------------(----@

http://www.livestream.com/iridiumlive

Live from NY

Les Paul Trio
w/ special guest Steve Kimock

The Iridium Live

Enjoy, xo!

PonchoBill's picture
Psychedelic Sunday

65-75 on the mighty Q107.

--------------------------(----@

http://rollmeup.willienelson.com

I'm IN

Roll Me Up and Smoke Me When I Die, XO!

@@@@@@@@@@
------------------------(-----@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Happy Sunday Everyone!
I'm starting the day here.
Goodnight, xo!

5th listen and I've arrived at the point---->
No one is asking anyone to smoke pot or
inhale, lol just leave the ones who want to
alone, permanently.

They got a good business man locally caught
growing a barn load now doing 20+years to
life and he always had good scales and is a
very good man I've been told. Must have been
a demand.

PonchoBill's picture
The Sheepdogs

Learn and Burn

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
What Are You Listening to RIGHT NOW?--Part The Eleven