- November 20, 2018 - 1:36amXEvilBestMitJoined:November 15, 2018Revolutional package XRumer 16.0 + XEvil recognize ANY Captcha
Revolutional update of captcha breaking package "XEvil 4.0":
captcha solving of Google (ReCaptcha-2 and ReCaptcha-3), Facebook, BitFinex, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
and more than 8400 another types of captchas,
with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).
You can use XEvil 4.0 with any most popular SEO/SMM programms: iMacros, XRumer, GSA SER, ZennoPoster, Srapebox, Senuke, and more than 100 of other programms.
Interested? There are a lot of introducing videos about XEvil in YouTube.
FREE DEMO AVAILABLE!
See you later!
- November 16, 2018 - 4:03pmdeadhead613Joined:June 23, 2007What gets me through the day…
What gets me through the day is Phish. I haven't heard another band that comes this close to the Dead in their ability to take a simple melody and contort and twist and move it around to make such a wonderful sound.
- October 3, 2017 - 1:13ammartin.georgeJoined:October 3, 2017Deep Purpleflorence and theDeep Purple florence and the machine
- September 9, 2017 - 12:18amRandall LardJoined:July 30, 2012explaining every sparrow's fallThe Transcendence Orchestra at Freerotation, Wales, 8th July 2017 For this performance The Transcendence Orchestra were - Anthony Child - Buchla Music Easel, Electro Harmonix 45000, Strymon blueSky Daneil Bean - Korg Mono/Poly, Strymon DIG
- July 24, 2017 - 1:34pmGamedadJoined:June 23, 2007Just got my mp3 player,Just got my mp3 player, listenin` to a `playin`,no date, sounds like 77-8ish
- June 12, 2017 - 8:10amRandall LardJoined:July 30, 2012deep homeland, a climb in cardamomNative Instruments - mixtape for By The Lake Festival Felicity Mangan - Prepared record/stickers on record “Bird Sounds in Close-up” Tropa Macaca - Vida Tristian Cary - Trios performed by Vincent Epplay and Simon Takahashi Native Instrument live in Milano extracts 7a student sings pop song in art class Bentzen - Baka I Bordet Richard Amerson - Train On A Hill Raymond Scott - Cindy Electronium Ursula Bogner - Punkte Native Instrument - Deep F(r)og Beatrice Dillon & Rupert Clervaux - A Different River Once Maja Ratkje - Sinus Seduction (mood two) N.M.O - full spectrum intercourse Laurie Spiegel - Drums Je Suis Le Petit Chevalier - Radiant Cheeks Joe Shores - Mississippi Sounding Calls
- May 25, 2017 - 7:46amRandall LardJoined:July 30, 2012sculpt what's coming skywardAYBEE and Afrikan Sciences - The Stone Jam Sesh | Summer 2016 It’s been at least 6 months since i revisited this session. It’s one of many we had summer of 2016 where my studio became almost a daily host of jam sessions. Years back it was more formal. We would actually make a point and set a time to jam. Now it’s more anytime we are tinkering in the in the studio we just hit record. Some HOLY sessions have been lost by not simply hitting record. It has become almost a sacred quest. No matter what is going on in the outside world, the ability to power up and dig into the inner-world has become essential. Improvisation teaches you so much because it makes you listen, it makes you trust your impulse. That’s pure freedom. For those of you who are tagging along on this journey with us know that word “Freedom” is the mandate for us. We are explorers by birth… We are in pursuit. To lock up machines, and agree to get “lost” with someone is conversation higher than words. It’s the primordial high. I had no intention on sharing this, but i started thinking about how divided everything/one is becoming. The world is trying to convince everybody that it’s all about the “individual”. Everyone thinks they are a Corp or brand…. That pervasive disingenuous air is robbing us of authenticity. Genuine moments… that come from the unpredictable. Jamming is a practice in submission to that which is greater than the “i”, and that is the spirit that the world needs. It’s what i need. It is why i am so grateful to have these moments. To those that know us you know the score. Lock’em up and take off with no boundaries and no destination. So i suggest you blaze one, pour one, or whatever you do to relax. This one morphs a few times. Let your mind float… For the geeks: I am on the Novation Circuit, Korg Kaossilator, Minilogue and KP3+ sending my signals into AFSCI’s Octatrak. He also has the Moog Mother we went straight into my Zoom from the mixer. Safe Travels… - AYBEE
- January 2, 2017 - 11:54pmRandall LardJoined:July 30, 2012a lot meant shinePlaid - Cord Mix After Tomorrow (AMX remix) - Arovane & Hior Chronik Viele - Eigenheimer NAB - David Morley ⊶⊚⊖⬚⊟⊑∷༜⊚༜∷⊒⊞⬚⊖⊚⊷ - qebrus Looming - Rival Consoles Riverslock - Errorbeauty Plank - Syntax Down Deep - T///error Ethyle - Syl Kougaï You can hate me I’ll still love you (LIVE) - Defunkt Dialekt Alpha Wheel - Lone Pigeon Whisperer - Aevin Gesnov - Quadrable 010 - EBAM XXXXL - Acidulant Manhunter - Konx-om-Pax
- November 16, 2016 - 4:40amRandall LardJoined:July 30, 2012outside how much can fly ideasPandit Pran Nath - Raga Malkauns Pandit Pran Nath, voice K. Paramjyoti, tabla La Monte Young, tambura Marian Zazeela, tambura Studio performance - August 21st 1976 in New York City
- July 7, 2016 - 3:47amGodardGregoireJoined:July 7, 2016It's a great song !It's a great song !