Just got an IPOD for Father's Day and uploaded the Olympic Theater shows from 5/3 and 5/4/72. Enjoying them thoroughly!!! now, if I could only get out of the office.......
Green surrounds me while I sit on the porch and watch all the people and cars roll by. Missoula MT ain't such a bad place after all!
yipes, zoomabooma! hope you're healing nicely.
i had to walk alllllll the way to the other room for this, and with a broken leg, mind you...
...talk about weird selections!! Actually not weird to me... I'm always with my Dead (or immediately related, as you can see) but what else I listen to could be almost anything under the sun!
On my mp3 player today i've got:
- My Chemical Romance -- I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love
- Lynn Anderson -- 16 Biggest Hits
- Claire Lynch -- Friends for a Lifetime
- French in Ten Minutes a Day -- disc 3
- a couple of sermons
- Old & In The Way -- 7/24/73 Homer's Warehouse, Palo Alto
- The Other Ones -- 7/19/98 Fiddler's Green Amphitheater, Englewood, Colorado
I'm listening to CD "Grateful Dead - Rare Cuts & Oddities 1966"
>>>>Standing on the Corner<<<<<< is what came up!! I always have a G.D. CD on my player - random mode!!!
Those were the days..........!!!
I just downloaded "Dead Symphony no. 6, An Orchestral Tribute to the Music of the Grateful Dead" conducted by Lee Johnson on itunes. It's awesome!!
DP 2- fantastic dark star with some type of funk break in the body, does anyone recognize the melody?
Derek and the Dominos-Live at the Fillmore-Eric Clapton has been my patron saint ever since high school, never leave home without him.
Goofy things- OutKast, Cheap Trick, Depech Mode, just sngle songs that grabed my attention over the years...
The complete Tapers Section downloads.
I am so glad to be in a forum like this!
On the ipod in heavy, HEAVY rotation...
1) My Morning Jacket - OKONOKOS
2) Black Crowes - Bonnaroo 2006
3) Gov't Mule - With a Little Help...
4) Dead - 8/27/72 Veneta Fairegrounds
5) Ben Harper - 6/19/2003 Boston
6) NMAs - 12/27/2006 Jackson MS
That's for starters... oh... and
7) Black Sabbath THE DIO YEARS!!!!! :-)
Hundred Year Hall
and as a try: Gov't Mule