Grateful Dead

300 replies [Last post]

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Winterland 74

Wow theses shows r sweet and Im sending them out today

Great News

I receieved news from 143or245 today. He had been in the hospitol for several weeks, since 12/19, but is now home. I am happy to hear he is well, and I hope that this music and the well wishes from this forum speed his recovery!
Bruce

Thanks much, Socrateazer,

Your efforts at reseeding and watering the vine (in such righteous viner fashion)
are duly noted and good karma is rolling your way.
take care, Tim

Re: Just Got This

Excellent, JollyRedGiant got the, I sent a full set, along with a couple of extras to 143or245 last month. I know they were delivered, because I had delivery confirmation, but I hadn't heard a thing so I sent them to JRG in order to keep this excellent growing. In any case I'm pleased to see that it has moved along,
Bruce

Just Got This

Just letting u know that I just got this today and shall be sending it out here in the next couple of days

Peace
Isaac

---"Calling out around the world"---to 143or245

Just trying to connect with you. Want to get that Winterland '74 vine moving and have JolleyRedGiant54, myself, RedGenadine, and iknowurider chomping at the bit. Sent you a pm and am trying to connect. Let me know what is up! Thanks and
take care, tim

Hey 143or245

Just want to check on the status of this vine, did you get them ripped and burned? I will pm you as well. We sure don't want to let this vine wither and die. Let us know.

JolleyRedGiant54

I sent you a pm with my address. Then I will send them onto iknowurider (please pm me with your address). Vine On!

iknowurider's picture
Looks Tastey

WINTERLAND 10/16 - 10/24/74
Posted: November 30, 2007 - 3:57pm
Winterland 10/16-24/74
Winterland October 1974

1.brewster boy (notchloft@aol.com)
2.Hal R
3.operator
4.yamadog
5.Hunter
6.chasmo [gonzo7755@yahoo.com]
7. Ltapilot
8. dstache (dstache@gmail.com)
9. Estim8ed (libertarianforlife@yahoo.com)
10. D00Dah (chriskraft@hotmail.com)
11. Socrateazer
12. 143or245
13. JolleyRedGiant54
14. Oroboros
15. RedGrenadine (zkinard@ycp.edu)
16.iknowurider

Oroboros, if you get this, try to shoot me a message at the above email. I'm still not in teh habit of checking PMs regularly. I am trying to get better at that. Cheers. Great vine!

This vine looks super wonderful. WWS, Jack Straw, too many to name.... SWEET

Cant Wait

Im getting these shows from Socrateazer just a h eads up when I get them Ill send them out ASAP

Peace
Isaac

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Winterland October 1974 Vine