• 303 replies
    marye
    started by richard Winterland October 1974 Hello friends, Today I offer up another vine I hope you all will enjoy. This is a five night stand at Winterland in 1974. It is my understanding that these shows provided the tracks for the live album “Steal Your Face.” With that in mind, let me say this - I already own 'Steal Your Face', both on vinyl and on CD. IMHO, it would show appropriate support for a band that is so generous with their copyrighted material for parties interested in these shows to buy/already own a copy of 'Steal Your Face' as well. Following are the dates and setlists. First person on list needs to PM me with an address. Vine on, Richard 1. 2. 3. 4. 10-16-74 Winterland Arena, San Francisco, Ca. (Wed) 1: Bertha, Jack Straw, Deal, Mexicali, Roses, BIODTL, Scarlet, Bobby McGee, Tennessee Jed, Cumberland, Row Jimmy, Playin 2: Phil & Ned> Space> Wharf Rat> Space> Eyes, Big River, Ship Of Fools, Truckin> GDTRFB> Uncle John, Johnny B. Goode E: U. S. Blues Bob Weir's 27th

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • friendpicksd
    Default Avatar

Grateful!!!!

• t140v77
    Default Avatar

1. rich02722. JohnRParker5 (IN 1/23, OUT 1/24) 3. Island Girl (IN 2/06, OUT 2/20) 4. Silent Movie Actress (IN 2/28 5. stepineden72 6. These shows are amazing! I'll pm stepineden72 to try to get an address.

• Silent Movie Actress
    Default Avatar
    1. rich02722. JohnRParker5 (IN 1/23, OUT 1/24) 3. Island Girl (IN 2/06, OUT 2/20) 4. Silent Movie Actress (IN 2/28 5. stepineden72 6. These shows are amazing! I'll pm stepineden72 to try to get an address.
  • Island Girl
    Default Avatar
    Haven't heard from Don (stepineden72) so I'll bump him down the list and get this out to Silent Movie Actress as soon as I get an addy. Must say, it's nice to see another female around the vineyard (that is assuming that Silent Movie Actress is female). Cheers
  • Island Girl
    Default Avatar
    I'll turn it around quick and get it out to Don 1. rich0272 2. JohnRParker5 (IN 1/23, OUT 1/24) 3. Island Girl (IN 2/06 4. stepineden72 5. Silent Movie Actress 6.
  • Silent Movie Actress
    Default Avatar
    1. rich02722. JohnRParker5 (IN 1/23, OUT 1/24) 3. Island Girl 4. stepineden72 5. Silent Movie Actress 6.
  • JohnRParker5
    Default Avatar
    Thanks again to Poncho for the re-seed. Can't wait to dig into these shows! (but first I'll copy this and get it off to BC...) 1. rich0272 2. JohnRParker5 (IN 1/23, OUT 1/24) 3. Island Girl 4. stepineden72 5. 6.
  • rich0272
    Default Avatar
    Just left the post office. Should be to John in a couple days. 1. rich0272 >>In 1/14>>Out 1/19 2. JohnRParker5 3. Island Girl 4. stepineden72 5. 6.
  • rich0272
    Default Avatar
    1. rich0272 >>In 1/14 2. JohnRParker5 3. Island Girl 4. stepineden72 5. 6.
  • JohnRParker5
    Default Avatar
    Grateful!!!!
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months
Forums
started by richard Winterland October 1974 Hello friends, Today I offer up another vine I hope you all will enjoy. This is a five night stand at Winterland in 1974. It is my understanding that these shows provided the tracks for the live album “Steal Your Face.” With that in mind, let me say this - I already own 'Steal Your Face', both on vinyl and on CD. IMHO, it would show appropriate support for a band that is so generous with their copyrighted material for parties interested in these shows to buy/already own a copy of 'Steal Your Face' as well. Following are the dates and setlists. First person on list needs to PM me with an address. Vine on, Richard 1. 2. 3. 4. 10-16-74 Winterland Arena, San Francisco, Ca. (Wed) 1: Bertha, Jack Straw, Deal, Mexicali, Roses, BIODTL, Scarlet, Bobby McGee, Tennessee Jed, Cumberland, Row Jimmy, Playin 2: Phil & Ned> Space> Wharf Rat> Space> Eyes, Big River, Ship Of Fools, Truckin> GDTRFB> Uncle John, Johnny B. Goode E: U. S. Blues Bob Weir's 27th
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 4 months

30. hard_to_handle31. noonie 32. kc 33. apla (apla76@mail.ru) 34. RaymondMBrown 35. dr z 36. boss2003
user picture

Member for

15 years 3 months

If I don't hear from hard to handle by early morning, then I'll skip ahead to noonie. "I've stayed in every blue-light cheap hotel. Can't win for tryin. Dust off those rusty strings just one more time. Gonna make em shine."
user picture

Member for

15 years 3 months

This re-seeded and out to noonie today 1/26. No word from hard to handle so I adjusted the list. Can I ask a favor that you guys PM #'s 32 and 33 beofre sending. I'd hate to lose this yet again. Thanks!! 30. noonie 31. hard_to_handle 32. kc 33. apla (apla76@mail.ru) 34. RaymondMBrown 35. dr z 36. boss2003 "I've stayed in every blue-light cheap hotel. Can't win for tryin. Dust off those rusty strings just one more time. Gonna make em shine."
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 8 months

i have this one. i will go out to hard to handle in the morning.
user picture

Member for

15 years 8 months

hello i would like to get on the list if that is possible for this vine. thank, deadhead525
user picture

Member for

15 years 8 months

30. noonie31. hard_to_handle 32. kc 33. apla (apla76@mail.ru) 34. RaymondMBrown 35. dr z 36. boss2003 37. deadhead525
user picture

Member for

15 years 3 months

Did this already get lost?? Re-seeded then lost after one person, it's kind of ridiculous folks!! This doesn't make me too enthused about re-seeding vines anymore. It takes time to make these vines and blank DVD's are exactly dirt cheap. "Here's my half a dollar if you dare .. double twist when you hit the air. Look at Julie down below .. the levee doing the dopaso"
user picture

Member for

16 years 1 month

Yo Mark! I have it but I cant find out who KC is. Should we just skip and go to the next one???Repost and let me know. "The sky was yellow the sun was blue". hard_to_handle
user picture

Member for

15 years 3 months

Just hadn't heard anything for over a month. No worries. I know the kc name is confusing because I believe it is really stage banter. I am not so sure abut apla either - they jumped off of like a dozen vines a while back plus they are across the ocean. I would definitely PM those 2 prior to sending. If all else fails, I know that Raymond is around. Thanks for posting the status! "Here's my half a dollar if you dare .. double twist when you hit the air. Look at Julie down below .. the levee doing the dopaso"
user picture

Member for

15 years 3 months

I mean apla. Sorry not sure if that person is male or female... "Here's my half a dollar if you dare .. double twist when you hit the air. Look at Julie down below .. the levee doing the dopaso"
user picture

Member for

16 years 1 month

No response from KC so this was sent on to apla today. "The sky was yellow the sun was blue". hard_to_handle
user picture

Member for

14 years 6 months

I just receive the disks from KC. I will send them to RaymondBrown when get his address.
user picture

Member for

15 years 11 months

This is one of the best vines out there. Get it before they officially release it and the vine is pulled.
user picture

Member for

15 years

I sent Alpa my address both in a PM and via email.... Thanks. Raymond
user picture

Member for

14 years 6 months

I sent the discs to RaymondMBrown today. Thanks for great vine, grateful guys. Best regards, Andrei
user picture

Member for

15 years

This one was returned from Eastern Europe.... Came in yesterday.... can get it out by weekend.... Whats up with with dr.z? He gwetting vines?? I shall research and figure it out.... Thanks! Raymond 33. apla (apla76@mail.ru) 34. RaymondMBrown....IN....5/11..... OUT..... 35. dr z 36. boss2003 37. deadhead525 38. kwitt 39. ooloo
user picture

Member for

15 years 3 months

Is on hiatus. I think stuman mentioned sending him his own copy if we can otherwise skip him for now. "Here's my half a dollar if you dare .. double twist when you hit the air. Look at Julie down below .. the levee doing the dopaso"
user picture

Member for

15 years

From boss2003.... Will try next in line....
user picture

Member for

15 years

To deadhead525 in the morning.... Raymond.
user picture

Member for

16 years 4 months

37. deadhead52538. kwitt 39. ooloo 40. ripple1974 thanks!
user picture

Member for

15 years 3 months

I tried unsucessfully to get a hold of him recently.. "Lazy lightning you say you never strike the same place. I want a double dose in any case" ... "You got to hear my supplication. Got to hear me now. A little bolt of inspiration"
user picture

Member for

15 years

and I have reordered the list. My apologies if I screwed this up.... Kwitt... please send to deadhead525 if he is still avail. Thanks! Raymond 36. RaymondMBrown.... OUT to kwitt.....7/7..... 37. kwitt 38.deadhead525 39. ooloo 40. ripple1974
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years

I'll PM deadhead525 to see if he's still around. Thanks!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years

to ripple 1974 today, 9-14 enjoy!
user picture

Member for

15 years 11 months

When I got this vine, it was just audio CDs. Is it in DVD flac format now? If it is, I will sign up to have it sent back to me. :-)
user picture

Member for

13 years 8 months

36. RaymondMBrown.... OUT to kwitt.....7/7.....37. kwitt 38.deadhead525 39. ooloo 40. ripple1974 41. maustin 42.
user picture
Default Avatar

36. RaymondMBrown.... OUT to kwitt.....7/7.....37. kwitt 38.deadhead525 39. ooloo 40. ripple1974 41. maustin 42. lamagonzo Kwitt, JSFC said DH525 is a vinekiller, I bypassed him on a recent vine.
user picture

Member for

16 years 4 months

moving along to maustin. I already own the GD Movie and Steal Your Face so this will give me the complete run. thanks for the vine!
user picture

Member for

13 years 8 months

36. RaymondMBrown.... OUT to kwitt.....7/7.....37. kwitt 38.deadhead525 39. ooloo 40. ripple1974 41. maustin......IN 9/27 42. lamagonzo
user picture

Member for

15 years 11 months

does this have any flac DVDs or is it just CDRs?
user picture

Member for

15 years 11 months

36. RaymondMBrown.... OUT to kwitt.....7/7.....37. kwitt 38.deadhead525 39. ooloo 40. ripple1974 41. maustin......IN 9/27 42. lamagonzo 43. Exploratory Data Analysis Dead
user picture

Member for

13 years 8 months

36. RaymondMBrown.... OUT to kwitt.....7/7.....37. kwitt 38.deadhead525 39. ooloo 40. ripple1974 41. maustin......IN 9/27.....OUT 10/01 42. lamagonzo 43. Exploratory Data Analysis Dead
user picture
Default Avatar

will check the old PO on Tues.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 5 months

41. maustin......IN 9/27.....OUT 10/0142. lamagonzo 43. Exploratory Data Analysis Dead 44. Jake R hope still going strong
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 5 months

41. maustin......IN 9/27.....OUT 10/0142. lamagonzo 43. Exploratory Data Analysis Dead 44. Jake R 45. Icedead
user picture

Member for

13 years 8 months

i have the flac files on two dvds, if need be i can reseed it
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 5 months

Thanks!!!! 41. maustin......IN 9/27.....OUT 10/01 42. lamagonzo 43. Exploratory Data Analysis Dead 44. Jake R 45. Icedead 46. TheNuthatch
user picture

Member for

15 years 3 months

"It's got no signs or dividing line and very few rules to guide"
user picture

Member for

13 years 8 months

have been communicating on this, I've volunteered to reseed it, but lamagonzo said he would get it out so......If a reseed is necessary, no worries on tis one
user picture

Member for

15 years 3 months

This is one of the best vines.. "It's got no signs or dividing line and very few rules to guide"
user picture

Member for

16 years 7 months

I think I got this before I knew how to eliminate the gaps btwn tracks. One of the first vines I received from here.
user picture

Member for

13 years 5 months

41. maustin......IN 9/27.....OUT 10/0142. lamagonzo 43. Exploratory Data Analysis Dead 44. Jake R 45. Icedead 46. TheNuthatch 47. zepthompson
user picture

Member for

16 years 7 months

If you go back to the first page, you can see the first people on this vine. I think I am the only one who still vines regularly that was in the first 10. Ltapilot still pops in now and then. He was very generous with his shows. He started a ton of vines and was instrumental in getting the 77 vines going. Hunter was a moderator here, like marye, and along with Izzy, but I don't know what happened to them. Brewsterboy was a good viner but I think he got slammed with his work. DooDah shares my last name. Estim8ed helped out with the 77 vines; he might still come by once in a while. Yamadog seeded a bunch of vines before "graduating" to the torrent world. And the guy who seeded this vine, Richard, was, like Ltapilot, very generous with his shows.