Grateful Dead

300 replies [Last post]

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
hard_to_handle's picture
Vine on.

No response from KC so this was sent on to apla today.
"The sky was yellow the sun was blue".
hard_to_handle

JackstrawfromColorado's picture
When I say "they"

I mean apla. Sorry not sure if that person is male or female...

"Here's my half a dollar if you dare .. double twist when you hit the air. Look at Julie down below .. the levee doing the dopaso"

Oh ok cool

Just hadn't heard anything for over a month. No worries. I know the kc name is confusing because I believe it is really stage banter. I am not so sure abut apla either - they jumped off of like a dozen vines a while back plus they are across the ocean. I would definitely PM those 2 prior to sending. If all else fails, I know that Raymond is around. Thanks for posting the status!

"Here's my half a dollar if you dare .. double twist when you hit the air. Look at Julie down below .. the levee doing the dopaso"

hard_to_handle's picture
Hey man

Yo Mark! I have it but I cant find out who KC is. Should we just skip and go to the next one???
Repost and let me know.

"The sky was yellow the sun was blue".
hard_to_handle

Crud

Did this already get lost?? Re-seeded then lost after one person, it's kind of ridiculous folks!! This doesn't make me too enthused about re-seeding vines anymore. It takes time to make these vines and blank DVD's are exactly dirt cheap.

deadhead525's picture
heyyyy

30. noonie
31. hard_to_handle
32. kc
33. apla (apla76@mail.ru)
34. RaymondMBrown
35. dr z
36. boss2003
37. deadhead525

deadhead525's picture
heyyy

hello i would like to get on the list if that is possible for this vine. thank, deadhead525

noonie's picture
thanks jackstraw

i have this one. i will go out to hard to handle in the morning.

Update

This re-seeded and out to noonie today 1/26. No word from hard to handle so I adjusted the list.

Can I ask a favor that you guys PM #'s 32 and 33 beofre sending. I'd hate to lose this yet again. Thanks!!

30. noonie
31. hard_to_handle
32. kc
33. apla (apla76@mail.ru)
34. RaymondMBrown
35. dr z
36. boss2003

"I've stayed in every blue-light cheap hotel. Can't win for tryin. Dust off those rusty strings just one more time. Gonna make em shine."

Alright

If I don't hear from hard to handle by early morning, then I'll skip ahead to noonie.

"I've stayed in every blue-light cheap hotel. Can't win for tryin. Dust off those rusty strings just one more time. Gonna make em shine."

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Winterland October 1974 Vine