• 303 replies
    marye
    started by richard Winterland October 1974 Hello friends, Today I offer up another vine I hope you all will enjoy. This is a five night stand at Winterland in 1974. It is my understanding that these shows provided the tracks for the live album “Steal Your Face.” With that in mind, let me say this - I already own 'Steal Your Face', both on vinyl and on CD. IMHO, it would show appropriate support for a band that is so generous with their copyrighted material for parties interested in these shows to buy/already own a copy of 'Steal Your Face' as well. Following are the dates and setlists. First person on list needs to PM me with an address. Vine on, Richard 1. 2. 3. 4. 10-16-74 Winterland Arena, San Francisco, Ca. (Wed) 1: Bertha, Jack Straw, Deal, Mexicali, Roses, BIODTL, Scarlet, Bobby McGee, Tennessee Jed, Cumberland, Row Jimmy, Playin 2: Phil & Ned> Space> Wharf Rat> Space> Eyes, Big River, Ship Of Fools, Truckin> GDTRFB> Uncle John, Johnny B. Goode E: U. S. Blues Bob Weir's 27th

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • PonchoBill
    It's in the mail today. Happy to help.
  • PonchoBill
    Since i'm reseeding i'll make a new list starting with... 1. rich0272 2. JohnRParker5 3. Island Girl 4. stepineden72 5. 6. I'm leaving out wolff and chucker. I don't know if they are still around. They can sign up if and when they read this. I will work on this and get it out early next week.
  • PonchoBill
    Since i'm reseeding i'll make a new list starting with... 1. rich0272 2. JohnRParker5 3. Island Girl 4. stepineden72 5. 6. I'm leaving out wolff and chucker. I don't know if they are still around. They can sign up if and when they read this. I will work on this and get it out early next week.
  • rich0272
    Default Avatar
    52. sportzfreak260 out 12/1352b. sunshine-daydream1951 53. wolff 54. JohnRParker5 55. Island Girl 56. da roach 57. chucker 58. stepineden72 59.rich0272 60. 61.
  • PonchoBill
    it's bin awhile since ive done anything around here...
    ...i"d be happy to help. Send me your addy. We'll get a new list goin'. I have a couple other vines. I can pass those along too if you wish. Jerry Christmas to you.
  • rich0272
    Default Avatar
    Please Please Please bring this vine back!!
  • rich0272
    Default Avatar
    Please Please Please bring this vine back!!
  • kikikza
    Default Avatar
    I would kill for these recordings. I'm new here, don't understand this system of listing and such, but please, someone, anyone, if you have these shows, at least point me to where I can get them! I need them! It's the closest to a Dead show I'll ever get (besides Furthur). PM me if you can help me =3
  • Littlebean
    Default Avatar
    Hi,new here. Lost much of my music in a cloud storage recently. Company went belly up. I am desperately looking for a copy of the Grateful Dead show at Winterland 1974 October 19th. It is a 32 track recording that i can find on the Archives but no longer avail for downloads from there. Anywhere else i have seen is to complicated for me. Please, please, please help me. You can use my email of ekatz2@verizon.net thank you in advance, Littlebean (evan)
  • sportzfreak260
    Default Avatar
    sunshinedaydream1951 sent me a pm for this a long long time ago so it is going to him 52. sportzfreak260 out 12/13 52b. sunshine-daydream1951 53. wolff 54. JohnRParker5 55. Island Girl 56. da roach 57. chucker 58. stepineden72 59.
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months
Forums
started by richard Winterland October 1974 Hello friends, Today I offer up another vine I hope you all will enjoy. This is a five night stand at Winterland in 1974. It is my understanding that these shows provided the tracks for the live album “Steal Your Face.” With that in mind, let me say this - I already own 'Steal Your Face', both on vinyl and on CD. IMHO, it would show appropriate support for a band that is so generous with their copyrighted material for parties interested in these shows to buy/already own a copy of 'Steal Your Face' as well. Following are the dates and setlists. First person on list needs to PM me with an address. Vine on, Richard 1. 2. 3. 4. 10-16-74 Winterland Arena, San Francisco, Ca. (Wed) 1: Bertha, Jack Straw, Deal, Mexicali, Roses, BIODTL, Scarlet, Bobby McGee, Tennessee Jed, Cumberland, Row Jimmy, Playin 2: Phil & Ned> Space> Wharf Rat> Space> Eyes, Big River, Ship Of Fools, Truckin> GDTRFB> Uncle John, Johnny B. Goode E: U. S. Blues Bob Weir's 27th
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

11 years 4 months

1. rich02722. JohnRParker5 (IN 1/23, OUT 1/24) 3. Island Girl (IN 2/06, OUT 2/20) 4. Silent Movie Actress (IN 2/28 5. stepineden72 6. These shows are amazing! I'll pm stepineden72 to try to get an address.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years

In reply to by Silent Movie Actress

1. rich02722. JohnRParker5 (IN 1/23, OUT 1/24) 3. Island Girl (IN 2/06, OUT 2/20) 4. Silent Movie Actress (IN 2/28 5. stepineden72 6. These shows are amazing! I'll pm stepineden72 to try to get an address.