• 303 replies
    marye
    started by richard Winterland October 1974 Hello friends, Today I offer up another vine I hope you all will enjoy. This is a five night stand at Winterland in 1974. It is my understanding that these shows provided the tracks for the live album “Steal Your Face.” With that in mind, let me say this - I already own 'Steal Your Face', both on vinyl and on CD. IMHO, it would show appropriate support for a band that is so generous with their copyrighted material for parties interested in these shows to buy/already own a copy of 'Steal Your Face' as well. Following are the dates and setlists. First person on list needs to PM me with an address. Vine on, Richard 1. 2. 3. 4. 10-16-74 Winterland Arena, San Francisco, Ca. (Wed) 1: Bertha, Jack Straw, Deal, Mexicali, Roses, BIODTL, Scarlet, Bobby McGee, Tennessee Jed, Cumberland, Row Jimmy, Playin 2: Phil & Ned> Space> Wharf Rat> Space> Eyes, Big River, Ship Of Fools, Truckin> GDTRFB> Uncle John, Johnny B. Goode E: U. S. Blues Bob Weir's 27th

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • born2be
    Default Avatar
    42. lamagonzo43. Exploratory Data Analysis Dead 44. Jake R 45. Icedead 46. TheNuthatch 47. zepthompson 48. born2be
  • Exploratory Da…
    Yes. I have PMed lamagonzo. He has it, and has told me he will send it. It's been a few weeks. I still have his replies.
  • JackstrawfromC…
    Very cool dstache. "It's got no signs or dividing line and very few rules to guide"
  • dstache
    If you go back to the first page, you can see the first people on this vine. I think I am the only one who still vines regularly that was in the first 10. Ltapilot still pops in now and then. He was very generous with his shows. He started a ton of vines and was instrumental in getting the 77 vines going. Hunter was a moderator here, like marye, and along with Izzy, but I don't know what happened to them. Brewsterboy was a good viner but I think he got slammed with his work. DooDah shares my last name. Estim8ed helped out with the 77 vines; he might still come by once in a while. Yamadog seeded a bunch of vines before "graduating" to the torrent world. And the guy who seeded this vine, Richard, was, like Ltapilot, very generous with his shows.
  • zepthompson
    41. maustin......IN 9/27.....OUT 10/0142. lamagonzo 43. Exploratory Data Analysis Dead 44. Jake R 45. Icedead 46. TheNuthatch 47. zepthompson
  • dstache
    I think I got this before I knew how to eliminate the gaps btwn tracks. One of the first vines I received from here.
  • JackstrawfromC…
    This is one of the best vines.. "It's got no signs or dividing line and very few rules to guide"
  • maustin
    have been communicating on this, I've volunteered to reseed it, but lamagonzo said he would get it out so......If a reseed is necessary, no worries on tis one
  • JackstrawfromC…
    "It's got no signs or dividing line and very few rules to guide"
  • born2be
    Default Avatar
    I'd gladly be 47 if so . . . .
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months
Forums
started by richard Winterland October 1974 Hello friends, Today I offer up another vine I hope you all will enjoy. This is a five night stand at Winterland in 1974. It is my understanding that these shows provided the tracks for the live album “Steal Your Face.” With that in mind, let me say this - I already own 'Steal Your Face', both on vinyl and on CD. IMHO, it would show appropriate support for a band that is so generous with their copyrighted material for parties interested in these shows to buy/already own a copy of 'Steal Your Face' as well. Following are the dates and setlists. First person on list needs to PM me with an address. Vine on, Richard 1. 2. 3. 4. 10-16-74 Winterland Arena, San Francisco, Ca. (Wed) 1: Bertha, Jack Straw, Deal, Mexicali, Roses, BIODTL, Scarlet, Bobby McGee, Tennessee Jed, Cumberland, Row Jimmy, Playin 2: Phil & Ned> Space> Wharf Rat> Space> Eyes, Big River, Ship Of Fools, Truckin> GDTRFB> Uncle John, Johnny B. Goode E: U. S. Blues Bob Weir's 27th
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

11 years 5 months

1. rich02722. JohnRParker5 (IN 1/23, OUT 1/24) 3. Island Girl (IN 2/06, OUT 2/20) 4. Silent Movie Actress (IN 2/28 5. stepineden72 6. These shows are amazing! I'll pm stepineden72 to try to get an address.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 1 month

In reply to by Silent Movie Actress

1. rich02722. JohnRParker5 (IN 1/23, OUT 1/24) 3. Island Girl (IN 2/06, OUT 2/20) 4. Silent Movie Actress (IN 2/28 5. stepineden72 6. These shows are amazing! I'll pm stepineden72 to try to get an address.