• 13 replies
    clayv
    Default Avatar
    Dead Head Halloween Collection is a vintage-inspired line that celebrates the Grateful Dead’s twelve legendary Halloween concerts, spanning 25 years from 1966 to 1991.

Long Sleeve t-shirt features original art by Justin Cole Smith for the Halloween 1967 show in San Francisco, CA. This shirt has a vintage shruken fit, order 1 size up for a true fit.

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • unkle sam

I ordered three of these Halloween shirts back in Sep. of 19. Then had to cancel them for one reason or another. They billed me, I told them that I did not want it to cancel the order. They did not cancel the order, so I contested the purchase on my card, got a credit and thought, ok, all done with. Ha, that was not the case. They sent me one shirt back in Nov. then one in Dec. still have not received the third one. They tried to resubmit my order and charge me again on the same card. I told them to cancel the order, not my fault they shipped two thirds of the order. Of course, my credit card caught wind of their attempt to rip me off and canceled the order and gave me another credit on the bill. The morale of the story is don't give up, and check those credit card statements carefully, they just might try and double charge you too. they did not get away with it.

• Jgsorrelliv
    Default Avatar

NOTICE to anyone THINKING of ordering this Halloween shirt (or anything else from dead.net): You will not get your purchases anytime soon or even possibly at all and the store personnel do NOT care. I ordered mine on Nov 15 and was charged the same day. Was a Christmas gift. It is January 22 and I still don't have it. The store FINALLY replied to one of my emails telling me they don't know when I will have the shirt. They gave me a discount code on a future order. They actually expect me to buy more stuff from them? The tone of their reply was basically we don't know when you will get this and we don't care. I honestly hope the surviving members of the band don't know how absolutely horrible service is from their official website. Do yourself a favor, if you want a Dead shirt, buy it from Liquid Blue. You will get the shirt quickly. Do not buy from the official Dead merchandise store. To make matters worse, they are still taking orders on this shirt even though they can't ship it or even tell you when it will ship. Seems as though the Dead.net store staff is just a ship of fools.

• SunshineDel

I see that they are offering this shirt in one of there Christmas adds! They are promising it to be delivered before Christmas! That aught to piss off a bunch of new customers! It has been 5 months since I paid for mine and 3 months since the original delivery date and still no official word!
    Even though they missed yet another promised delivery date, Christmas, I did finally get my shirt today, 12/27/2019! Thank You

• SunshineDel

This is getting really ridicules! How can any company continue to sell a product that they knowingly don’t have? You have had my money for over 3 months and the promised delivery date has come and gone over a month ago! You haven’t even had the common courtesy of sending out an apology or at least an update! You still sell this item on your web page with NO mention of the fact that you don’t even have this product! I think that it is time to file a complaint with the Postal Fraud and/or the Better Business Bureau! I am truly sorry that it had to come to this, but your total lack of common courtesy was the final straw! At least I have the courtesy to let you know the facts!

• estim8dprophet
    Default Avatar

I'm wondering if there will be any updates on these shipments...?? anytime soon..? :-) please?

• marye
    send me a PM and I'll see if we can straighten this out.
  • daverock

What's that?

• SunshineDel

Just wondering if they ever plan on shipping this shirt? Phone support always tells me real soon, email support doesn't! Someone should send out an update or something. Do they even have this shirt?

• SunshineDel

Still waiting! Are they ever going to ship these shirts? By the way, I joined back in the early 70's, not in 2007! Been through more than one site/mail reset!

• SunshineDel

I gave up on DEAD.NET and ordered from Amazon! I had intended to wear my new shirt at the Circles Around the Sun concert this weekend! I hope you get your supply problem figured out soon. Until then I guess it's back to Amazon for my needs, with overnight delivery! Maybe you can get my new shirt here before Halloween, that will give you another two weeks?

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

6 years 1 month

Dead Head Halloween Collection is a vintage-inspired line that celebrates the Grateful Dead’s twelve legendary Halloween concerts, spanning 25 years from 1966 to 1991.

Long Sleeve t-shirt features original art by Justin Cole Smith for the Halloween 1967 show in San Francisco, CA. This shirt has a vintage shruken fit, order 1 size up for a true fit.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

I pre-ordered this back in August and assumed that I would get it today. As of now it hasn't even shipped yet. Could you at least give me an estimate as to when it will be ship. Thank you

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

send me a PM with the details and I'll see what the Doc can do.
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

I gave up on DEAD.NET and ordered from Amazon! I had intended to wear my new shirt at the Circles Around the Sun concert this weekend! I hope you get your supply problem figured out soon. Until then I guess it's back to Amazon for my needs, with overnight delivery! Maybe you can get my new shirt here before Halloween, that will give you another two weeks?

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

Still waiting! Are they ever going to ship these shirts? By the way, I joined back in the early 70's, not in 2007! Been through more than one site/mail reset!

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

Just wondering if they ever plan on shipping this shirt? Phone support always tells me real soon, email support doesn't! Someone should send out an update or something. Do they even have this shirt?

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

send me a PM and I'll see if we can straighten this out.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

4 years 5 months

I'm wondering if there will be any updates on these shipments...?? anytime soon..? :-) please?

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

This is getting really ridicules! How can any company continue to sell a product that they knowingly don’t have? You have had my money for over 3 months and the promised delivery date has come and gone over a month ago! You haven’t even had the common courtesy of sending out an apology or at least an update! You still sell this item on your web page with NO mention of the fact that you don’t even have this product! I think that it is time to file a complaint with the Postal Fraud and/or the Better Business Bureau! I am truly sorry that it had to come to this, but your total lack of common courtesy was the final straw! At least I have the courtesy to let you know the facts!

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

I see that they are offering this shirt in one of there Christmas adds! They are promising it to be delivered before Christmas! That aught to piss off a bunch of new customers! It has been 5 months since I paid for mine and 3 months since the original delivery date and still no official word!
Even though they missed yet another promised delivery date, Christmas, I did finally get my shirt today, 12/27/2019! Thank You

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

7 years 2 months

NOTICE to anyone THINKING of ordering this Halloween shirt (or anything else from dead.net): You will not get your purchases anytime soon or even possibly at all and the store personnel do NOT care. I ordered mine on Nov 15 and was charged the same day. Was a Christmas gift. It is January 22 and I still don't have it. The store FINALLY replied to one of my emails telling me they don't know when I will have the shirt. They gave me a discount code on a future order. They actually expect me to buy more stuff from them? The tone of their reply was basically we don't know when you will get this and we don't care. I honestly hope the surviving members of the band don't know how absolutely horrible service is from their official website. Do yourself a favor, if you want a Dead shirt, buy it from Liquid Blue. You will get the shirt quickly. Do not buy from the official Dead merchandise store. To make matters worse, they are still taking orders on this shirt even though they can't ship it or even tell you when it will ship. Seems as though the Dead.net store staff is just a ship of fools.

user picture

Member for

15 years 6 months

I ordered three of these Halloween shirts back in Sep. of 19. Then had to cancel them for one reason or another. They billed me, I told them that I did not want it to cancel the order. They did not cancel the order, so I contested the purchase on my card, got a credit and thought, ok, all done with. Ha, that was not the case. They sent me one shirt back in Nov. then one in Dec. still have not received the third one. They tried to resubmit my order and charge me again on the same card. I told them to cancel the order, not my fault they shipped two thirds of the order. Of course, my credit card caught wind of their attempt to rip me off and canceled the order and gave me another credit on the bill. The morale of the story is don't give up, and check those credit card statements carefully, they just might try and double charge you too. they did not get away with it.

product sku
M240083-CONF
Product Magento URL
https://store.dead.net/special-edition-shops/halloween-collection/1967-trip-or-freak-long-sleeve-t-shirt-6.html