• 6 replies
    clayv
    Default Avatar
    Dead Head Halloween Collection is a vintage-inspired line that celebrates the Grateful Dead’s twelve legendary Halloween concerts, spanning 25 years from 1966 to 1991.

T-shirt features unique front and back design for the Halloween 1983 show in San Rafael, CA. Unique crystal wash t-shirt has a vintage fit, size up for a more relaxed fit.

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • ElizabethJohanson92
    Default Avatar

Halloween is my favorite time of the year because of all the funky clothes and unique costumes we can wear without bring judged on our clothing.

• GabrielLuke

Beyond keeping us warm and not naked, clothing boosts confidence and self-image. Now imagine if that feeling was associated with your brand. This isn’t just important for the potential consumer but also for employees, the folks who work with your brand on a daily basis. I also like a sad face shirts at https://lilpeepmerch.net.

• outpost

Gonna give it until Tomorrow or Monday, then I'll start a claim through PayPal .... maybe that will get some action (or response). Not sure who their 'warehouse partner' is but they seem pretty shit at what they do!

• FastGM3
    Default Avatar

I haven't seen any of my orders since late September. I know this shirt and another item weren't available until last week of October but I would've expected them to have shipped by now. And a couple shirts were normal stocked shirts currently available. Not sure what's going on. The box sets ship the day they are released, guess the shirts and Tapestry blankets ship whenever they get around to it?

• unkle sam

Hey outpost, I did get an email saying one of the three I ordered was on it's way. Unfortunately for warnerelektra, I cancelled that order almost a month ago.
    The website says shipping 10/11, but that didn't happen, so who knows.
    I cancelled my order and they are still sending me shirts, boy, how unprofessional is that.
    Maybe that's the answer, order something, cancel it and when it arrives, don't pay for it. Somehow these people who seem to know nothing about customer service must be taught that we will not stand for their tomfoolery. I think the best way is to hit them in the wallet.
    After this, I am done ordering from these guys.

• outpost

Hi
    Anybody received one of these yet ..... I pre-ordered in August and Paid. Since then I've heard nothing.
    Maybe another problem they can blame on the warehouse move.

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

6 years 1 month

Dead Head Halloween Collection is a vintage-inspired line that celebrates the Grateful Dead’s twelve legendary Halloween concerts, spanning 25 years from 1966 to 1991.

T-shirt features unique front and back design for the Halloween 1983 show in San Rafael, CA. Unique crystal wash t-shirt has a vintage fit, size up for a more relaxed fit.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

Hi
Anybody received one of these yet ..... I pre-ordered in August and Paid. Since then I've heard nothing.
Maybe another problem they can blame on the warehouse move.

user picture

Member for

15 years 6 months

Hey outpost, I did get an email saying one of the three I ordered was on it's way. Unfortunately for warnerelektra, I cancelled that order almost a month ago.
The website says shipping 10/11, but that didn't happen, so who knows.
I cancelled my order and they are still sending me shirts, boy, how unprofessional is that.
Maybe that's the answer, order something, cancel it and when it arrives, don't pay for it. Somehow these people who seem to know nothing about customer service must be taught that we will not stand for their tomfoolery. I think the best way is to hit them in the wallet.
After this, I am done ordering from these guys.

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

5 years 7 months

I haven't seen any of my orders since late September. I know this shirt and another item weren't available until last week of October but I would've expected them to have shipped by now. And a couple shirts were normal stocked shirts currently available. Not sure what's going on. The box sets ship the day they are released, guess the shirts and Tapestry blankets ship whenever they get around to it?

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by unkle sam

Gonna give it until Tomorrow or Monday, then I'll start a claim through PayPal .... maybe that will get some action (or response). Not sure who their 'warehouse partner' is but they seem pretty shit at what they do!

user picture

Member for

3 years 11 months

Beyond keeping us warm and not naked, clothing boosts confidence and self-image. Now imagine if that feeling was associated with your brand. This isn’t just important for the potential consumer but also for employees, the folks who work with your brand on a daily basis. I also like a sad face shirts at https://lilpeepmerch.net.

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

2 years 8 months

Halloween is my favorite time of the year because of all the funky clothes and unique costumes we can wear without bring judged on our clothing.

product sku
M240118-CONF
Product Magento URL
https://store.dead.net/special-edition-shops/halloween-collection/1983-moon-rise-t-shirt-6.html