• 3 replies
    clayv
    Default Avatar
    Dead Head Halloween Collection is a vintage-inspired line that celebrates the Grateful Dead’s twelve legendary Halloween concerts, spanning 25 years from 1966 to 1991.

Custom tie-dye t-shirt features unique front and back design for the Halloween 1990 show in London, England. The custom tie-dye makes each shirt one of a kind t-shirt due to variations in the dying process. Shirt has a vintage fit, size up for a more relaxed fit.

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • itischris
    Default Avatar
    Pre-ordered/purchased 9/13 and still waiting...

I purchased this shirt in size L on 9/13 and my order status still says processing/not shipped.

I called store and all they could say was this item is back ordered, which worries me as I believe it is a limited quantity item which makes me wonder if I can ever expect to receive this. They also mentioned the new warehouse move which caused shipping delays, but they could not give me a estimate of when I will actually be receiving this shirt. Is there anyone working for dead.net that can help me? I feel like my order got lost and that no one knows if/when I will ever receive this shirt.

Thank you,
    Chris

• marye
    send me a PM and I'll see what I can do.
  • smyler
    Default Avatar
    Does customer service still exist at Dead.net?

After the worrying series of recent issues and the rather more worrying “can’t really be bothered” approach, or lack of approach, to dealing with them, I’m beginning to think not.

I ordered one of the London tie-dyes straight away, only to subsequently discover that XL doesn’t mean regular XL, but XL from 29 years ago and that I should order a size larger. So I contacted Dead.net to ask if they could amend my order or if they would prefer to cancel the order and for me to reorder in XXL. The response was a two business days holding email, no problem.

Two business days later, no response. Five business days later, still no response, so I replied to their holding email, no response. A couple of days later I replied again, literally pleading with them to sort this and got the two business days holiding email. Two days later I replied again, telling them it was a really simple issue to solve and they’d taken my money and BEGGING for them to sort it, no response.

It’s now been over two weeks and they’ve yet to reply to the first mail. Are they interested? Do they care? Do they really exist at all?

I get the distinct impression GDM is creaking at the seams right now ☹️

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

6 years 1 month

Dead Head Halloween Collection is a vintage-inspired line that celebrates the Grateful Dead’s twelve legendary Halloween concerts, spanning 25 years from 1966 to 1991.

Custom tie-dye t-shirt features unique front and back design for the Halloween 1990 show in London, England. The custom tie-dye makes each shirt one of a kind t-shirt due to variations in the dying process. Shirt has a vintage fit, size up for a more relaxed fit.

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 5 months

After the worrying series of recent issues and the rather more worrying “can’t really be bothered” approach, or lack of approach, to dealing with them, I’m beginning to think not.

I ordered one of the London tie-dyes straight away, only to subsequently discover that XL doesn’t mean regular XL, but XL from 29 years ago and that I should order a size larger. So I contacted Dead.net to ask if they could amend my order or if they would prefer to cancel the order and for me to reorder in XXL. The response was a two business days holding email, no problem.

Two business days later, no response. Five business days later, still no response, so I replied to their holding email, no response. A couple of days later I replied again, literally pleading with them to sort this and got the two business days holiding email. Two days later I replied again, telling them it was a really simple issue to solve and they’d taken my money and BEGGING for them to sort it, no response.

It’s now been over two weeks and they’ve yet to reply to the first mail. Are they interested? Do they care? Do they really exist at all?

I get the distinct impression GDM is creaking at the seams right now ☹️

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

send me a PM and I'll see what I can do.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

4 years 6 months

I purchased this shirt in size L on 9/13 and my order status still says processing/not shipped.

I called store and all they could say was this item is back ordered, which worries me as I believe it is a limited quantity item which makes me wonder if I can ever expect to receive this. They also mentioned the new warehouse move which caused shipping delays, but they could not give me a estimate of when I will actually be receiving this shirt. Is there anyone working for dead.net that can help me? I feel like my order got lost and that no one knows if/when I will ever receive this shirt.

Thank you,
Chris

product sku
M240136-CONF
Product Magento URL
https://store.dead.net/special-edition-shops/halloween-collection/1990-london-pumpkin-patch-t-shirt-6.html